[1.7.10] Rebirth V2.9.10 | Mekanism 8 | Custom Mods | Very Stable | 7/24

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I updated to 1.3.0 but then I saw the server is in 1.2.2.1 so I returned to that but I am crushing. I disabled full screen but it didn't improve.

Are you crashing as soon as the client launches, or when you attempt to login? That crash report points to Draconic Evolution, which shouldn't be related to the game being in full screen.

If anything, try removing the mod CustomMainMenu.jar

btw, the server will be updated today at 5p. I also encourage bug reports to be submitted to our website's forums, not here.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
We will be applying a hotfix (1.3.1) in the very near future to fix a few things that slipped past us (updating a major mod to a new version is never perfect =P )
Nothing major, but we wanted to address them sooner than later.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Can you elaborate on what the issues are and what and when you are likely to push the fix?

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Can you elaborate on what the issues are and what and when you are likely to push the fix?

Version 1.3.1 *should* be available on the launcher now. I submitted the update yesterday, and was approved. It's not super important, but I would recommend updating to avoid potential crashes with EnderIO/Mek8.

Here's the changelog:

- Updated EnderIO to resolve conflict with Mekanism.
- Changed Draconic Evolution mob soul drop rates to 1/250 for both hostile and passive (default was 1/800 for passive, 1/1000 for hostile).
- Disabled nether quartz explosions (Nether Ores). This will allow for better use of the Nethermind without worrying about exploding nether quartz in the overworld.
- Gany's Surface added "1.8" sticks (such as acacia and birch sticks). These sticks now have ore dictionary values, allowing them to be used in recipes that use sticks.
- Disabled mobs spawning with Mekanism armor.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Added recipes for overgrowth seed (Botania) and green heart canister (Tinkers Construct). Added green hearts (Tinkers Construct) to dungeon loot at a rate of 1/100.

These changes are live on our official server, and will be included by default in the next modpack version.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
More awesome changes! Will be included in next version of the pack by default.

The included official server IP will be changed to our actual IP:port, rather than our SRV record. Some players were experiencing issues connecting to our server with the SRV address, and, since it's already included, we will just change it to the actual IP:port to prevent any errors with connections.

The following books have been included as being compatible with the Enchiridion book binder: Draconic Evolution tablet, Forestry catalogue.

Mekanism machines now read power as RF instead of J.

A recipe has been added for the Botania overgrowth seed. This recipe assumes you can easily farm the Guardian of Gaia II.

A recipe has been added for the Tinkers' Construct green heart canister. This recipe assumes you can easily kill the wither and farm mobs with the reaper enchant. Green hearts have been included in dungeon loot tables, and as such can be obtained through any method that allows you to obtain dungeon loot.

Thaumcraft infused ore can now be processed in a SAG Mill. 100% chance to get 2 shards, 50% chance to get a 3rd shard, and 15% chance to get an automagy sliver of the corresponding primal type.

Planned changes:

Add BOP Wandered music disc to dungeon loot. Add recipe to create ??? music disc using Wanderer and another BOP ingredient.

Update ModTweaker to allow support for Mek8. As such, we will be adding recipes for Mekanism machines, such as processing Silicon ore and Infused ore in the enrichment chamber.

Enable enchanted books in NEI so that EnderIO recipes for them can be viewed.

Danjal

Jul 29, 2019
Heya,

Impressive looking pack you've got here.
Is there any indication of how much RAM I'd be looking at to run this? (Both user and server side.)
I want to run a small server for some friends, not all of them have really good computers so performance is always an issue.

Arsomang

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue getting a server started. I downloaded the server from the FTB launcher Download Server. But when i try to start it it says missing Libraries. Were do i download the libraries.
And do you have an ETA on the quest download link fix.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue getting a server started. I downloaded the server from the FTB launcher Download Server. But when i try to start it it says missing Libraries. Were do i download the libraries.
And do you have an ETA on the quest download link fix.

I'm pretty sure I included the libraries in the latest version, but just to make sure, go ahead and delete the library folder and install a fresh Forge server by grabbing version 1291 for 1.7.10 from the Forge website.

I will look into the quest issue today and get it fixed.

Also, if everyone is enjoying the pack so far, then help get it listed as a third party pack! Thanksssssss