[1.7.10] Rebirth V2.9.10 | Mekanism 8 | Custom Mods | Very Stable | 7/24

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Whaaaaaa.... early game is the BEST bit lol :D
Don't get me wrong, I love exploring and pillaging as much as anyone else, but spending a whole week on just vanilla Thaumcraft research is bleh.

The new quests are still WIP, though, so any input is more than welcome.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Try connecting with 198.27.81.216:8008

Some users have experienced problems with our SRV record (rebirth.rebirthgaming.org). We intend to resolve this issue in the next version of the pack by removing the SRV from the server list, and just including the raw IP:port. Not sure why it happens, tbh. Might have to reach out to our web host and see what's up.
That worked fine, I'll definitely hop on soon.

Axis113

Jul 29, 2019

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this problem as well. When I launch Rebirth 1.3.3 I get the same error. Is there a fix for this?

We usually don't include the mods in the 1.7.10 folder, as to allow mods to grab their dependencies on their own. However, it seems that qmx's dependency repository isn't reliable, so we will be sure to fix this with the next update. For now, try grabbing it from here and dropping it in your mod/1.7.10 folder:

http://cloud.rbservers.org/index.php/s/xpcXUruXKdr6XEq/download

Reactions: Axis113

Axis113

Jul 29, 2019
We usually don't include the mods in the 1.7.10 folder, as to allow mods to grab their dependencies on their own. However, it seems that qmx's dependency repository isn't reliable, so we will be sure to fix this with the next update. For now, try grabbing it from here and dropping it in your mod/1.7.10 folder:

http://cloud.rbservers.org/index.php/s/xpcXUruXKdr6XEq/download

Thanks, that fixed that error. However now I'm getting an error at: http://files.qmxtech.com/libs/slick-util-0.0b9db0b2.jar. So, unless you want to post a mirror of all of the files hosted on qmx's dependency repository, I'll just keep an eye out for the next update. Thanks anyway for helping me.

Sephirothrod

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, that fixed that error. However now I'm getting an error at: http://files.qmxtech.com/libs/slick-util-0.0b9db0b2.jar. So, unless you want to post a mirror of all of the files hosted on qmx's dependency repository, I'll just keep an eye out for the next update. Thanks anyway for helping me.
I have a suggestion but it would take a bit longer to fix it for myself i had downloaded the 1.7.10 pack from technic so i just took that same file from there and used it and it worked

Last edited:

Axis113

Jul 29, 2019
I have a suggestion but it would take a bit longer to fix it for myself i had downloaded the 1.7.10 pack from technic so i just took that same file from there and used it and it worked

I was not aware Rebirth is also on technic. I'll see if I can get them from there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sephirothrod

Jul 29, 2019
I was not aware Rebirth is also on technic. I'll see if I can get them from there. Thanks for the suggestion.
I didn't know that either i just had the mod pack downloaded and when i was looking at google for a way to fix it i came across that the 1.7.10 pack on technic had that file that was missing and since i already had it downloaded i copied and pasted it from the other pack to the mod folder of rebirth

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.3.4!

This update is just bug fixes.

Chisel has been updated to resolve a client-side crash when certain Chisel blocks were placed.
All core mods are now included by default. This should resolve an issue with QMX not being able to grab its dependencies from what appears to be an offline repository.

Server version was updated as well with the same changes.

TheBaneOfPiggies

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.3.4!

This update is just bug fixes.

Chisel has been updated to resolve a client-side crash when certain Chisel blocks were placed.
All core mods are now included by default. This should resolve an issue with QMX not being able to grab its dependencies from what appears to be an offline repository.

Server version was updated as well with the same changes.

the server says it is down is there a possibility i could join it?

FedoraGaming

Jul 29, 2019
the server says it is down is there a possibility i could join it?
Unfortunately, this pack and the server died a few months ago. The creators refuse to update the pack and the server randomly resets with no notice. There are many other communities out there that host about the same pack. Supposedly there may be a update soon, but everyone who used to play is now gone.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
you know, mods that add in other power systems arent that bad, especially when you have http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...3-powerconverters-originally-by-powercrystals , you can basically power anything with any power system you can find. like, imagine being able to use IC-2 macerators, with those awesome overclocker upgrades, and still have RF as your main power source? with the power converters mod, you can. because what else can provide an alternative to a ic-2 macerator with a stack or 2 of overclocker upgrades? basically, nothing, afaik. and it allows other innovative, great, and generally good tech mods to become available. like, seriously consider it if you want too.

DivinerGod

Jul 29, 2019
Hey whenever I try to get to your website it gives a database error. Also what mod do you use for quests?

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
There are currently no quests available, HQM was removed from the pack. CustomNPC quests will become available soon.