[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That sounds about right. Either that or its in the chest at the bottom. And if you still can't find it, I suppose one could just give themselves the compass and clock, using commands or creative or Not Enough Items.
The issue was I wasn't even aware I was supposed to "find" them. I imagine this is a total non-issue to anyone who started with Material Energy from the beginning, but for a reject-noob like myself I had no idea what I was supposed to be accomplishing.

So, as per my usual methodology when faced with easily surmountable obstacles, I've totally given up.

Reactions: Fenix chi

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
The issue was I wasn't even aware I was supposed to "find" them. I imagine this is a total non-issue to anyone who started with Material Energy from the beginning, but for a reject-noob like myself I had no idea what I was supposed to be accomplishing.

So, as per my usual methodology when faced with easily surmountable obstacles, I've totally given up.

I will say the book can be a bit useless sometimes

Egglanoir

Jul 29, 2019

The space time wools are harder to find, as you can't cheat them in or at the very least, not easily.
Hint:
Check the ME terminal in Spatial IO.

Reactions: Fenix chi

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
The space time wools are harder to find, as you can't cheat them in or at the very least, not easily.
Hint:
Check the ME terminal in Spatial IO.

Took me ten mins to find that while in beta n my partner took an hour to find it on the private server we play

Egglanoir

Jul 29, 2019
Took me ten mins to find that while in beta n my partner took an hour to find it on the private server we play
Took me hours, days even. I gave up. Then one day I checked the ME terminal in Spatial IO and found the Inclusion Chamber, and I wondered to myself, "I didn't I look there in the first place!". Once I found the Inclusion Chamber, it took me a few minutes to find the white wool. The other wools after that were easy to find. Though I do recall the one in Reds taking a few minutes. I used an unstable ingot block to see through the walls in the end.

thechrome37

Jul 29, 2019
I still have not managed to resolve this: /
2015-03-21_15.57.26.png

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I still have not managed to resolve this: /View attachment 16348
Make sure Anisotropic filtering is turned off - Quadrum doesn't like it

Someone, quick, make a list of things to fix in order of most important to least.
If Dire and Pahimar's videos are anything to go off, Fluxed crystals recipes producing the wrong seeds seems like a pretty big important one, though I'm not sure if that's an issue with configuration or with that particular version of fluxed crystals.

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the recipe for Silicon, na dthe first time, the browser stopped responding for a few minutes, and the second time i checked it, it crashed the game. Seems kinda odd...

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
My vote would be a repair of fluxed crystals. 0.0.4 has severe memory leak problems but has been tailored to work with torcherino. 0.0.5 fixes the memory leak but does not work with torcherino. We really need both to be able to complete certain quests...

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
i put a steel arrowhead, a blue slime tool rod and a blue slime fletching in a tool forge and i cant make arrows....
TiC arrows have very specific things that are able to be used as the rod for them. They're listed in the Tinker's Weaponry book, but IIRC the options are; Blaze rod, Bone, Stick or Sugarcane. For the most part this means the actual item, but I think the bone and sticks should work if in the form of a tool rod too.

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
Someone, quick, make a list of things to fix in order of most important to least.

-Startmenu texture
-Fluxed Chrystals giving the wrong seeds and machines sometimes stopp working
-Magnet causing animation reset (eating and aimingwith bow)
-maybe updating some mods (forge, tinkers, fluxed chrystals)

This should be the main things about which peaople are complaining.

P.S. great pack, I'm really enjoying it so far :)

EDIT: maybe adding a chunkloader

Reactions: ChemE

4rticdemoN

Jul 29, 2019
-Fluxed Chrystals giving the wrong seeds and machines sometimes stopp working

About this, someone mentioned that the machines stop working (they decarge and won't acept power until you pick them up and place them down again) when the area unloads. This seems partially true: I put the machines in a compact machine (the interior is supposed to be chunkloaded), and when i go out and in again, they are unloaded...

So, I got a questions: how are the people using fluxed crystals to make farm doing so that the machines keep running? It's kind of annoying to not be able to use the crystals for automated farms