[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Version 1.2.3 is now out. All it does is change the recipe for HDPE Sheets, fixes the PRC bug and changes a couple things on the evil side of magic.

Reactions: Bluedog444

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
We now have a test server and therefore will be able to find more bugs and issues with the pack, hopefully making it nicer for you to play.

Keep the bug reports coming in (either on this forum or discord).

Thanks for reading.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

We reached a few milestones.

3,000 views on the forums
and over 400 downloads on curse.

I would also like to inform you that version 1.3.0 may take a little longer than the previous versions due to IRL things.
If any other news comes about I'll be sure to keep you informed.

Reactions: Fortanono

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Hey guys,

We reached a few milestones.

3,000 views on the forums
and over 400 downloads on curse.

I would also like to inform you that version 1.3.0 may take a little longer than the previous versions due to IRL things.
If any other news comes about I'll be sure to keep you informed.
Let me elaborate: My laptop's charger broke, and the other computer is a 2006 potato that often crashes. I should be getting a new charger today, so don't worry too much. :)

F

foxmanjr

I am having some problems with corrupted chunks and then mobs entering them and causing all of the lag. I am a new server owner so a complete noob at this how would you recommend i fix this.

P.S. So far I i really enjoy the tech side of things it seems really balanced. i haven't done much with magic yet but I am having a blast.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I am having some problems with corrupted chunks and then mobs entering them and causing all of the lag. I am a new server owner so a complete noob at this how would you recommend i fix this.

P.S. So far I i really enjoy the tech side of things it seems really balanced. i haven't done much with magic yet but I am having a blast.
You have to use something like MCedit to delete them. How I'm not totally familiar with, but I believe there are YouTube tutorials on how to do it.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little update for version 1.3.0 (Coming Soon)

Steam update with a few new mods:
-EnderIO
-Railcraft
-Flaxbeard's steam Power

Some Compatability mods:
-AOBD
-MFR-Magical Crops Compat
-Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning

After version 1.3.0 no mods except logistics pipes will be added, due to the pack becoming cramped.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Just a little update for version 1.3.0 (Coming Soon)

Steam update with a few new mods:
-EnderIO
-Railcraft
-Flaxbeard's steam Power

Some Compatability mods:
-AOBD
-MFR-Magical Crops Compat
-Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning

After version 1.3.0 no mods except logistics pipes will be added, due to the pack becoming cramped.
Actually, mind if I include FTB Utilities in the pack in the next update? By that I mean mostly for the guide and maybe chunkloading. Can't put the guide out now, but it can get pushed to your wiki when I'm done with it.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, mind if I include FTB Utilities in the pack in the next update? By that I mean mostly for the guide and maybe chunkloading. Can't put the guide out now, but it can get pushed to your wiki when I'm done with it.

Not a bad idea. :)

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
BTW, 1.3.0 has been submitted and is awaiting approval. Changelog:

Mods Added:
  • Railcraft
  • Flaxbeard's Steam Power
  • Ender IO
  • Another One Bites the Dust
  • MFR-Magical Crops Compat
  • Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning
Mods Updated:
  • Advanced Generators
  • AppleCore
  • Applied Energistics 2
  • Buildcraft Compat
  • Draconic Evolution
  • Ender Core
  • Forestry
  • Immersive Engineering
  • JourneyMap
  • Mekanism (Mek 9!)
  • OpenComputers
  • SimplyHammers
  • Storage Drawers
  • Thermal Foundation
  • Thermal Dynamics
Config Changes:
  • Zivicio Essence is no longer dropped by the Ender Dragon.
  • FSP Copper ore is disabled.
  • Enabled the EnderIO jetpacks because of EIO actually being in the pack now.
Script Changes:
  • Ender IO is, of course, tweaked to fit in with the rest of the pack.
  • New steampunk/industrial tree added, which you need to progress through to get steam power.
  • The Alloy Smelter from EIO and Blast Furnace are disabled for progression reasons.

Reactions: erindalc

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, thank you for putting this pack together, I've been looking for something exactly like it! I love the Expert grind but some things are just overdone, so this looks like a good middle-ground :) This should hold me over until more mods are ported over to 1.9. Only question I have is if the plank recipe was reverted or not ;D That one really drove me nuts in the beginning!

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Wow, thank you for putting this pack together, I've been looking for something exactly like it! I love the Expert grind but some things are just overdone, so this looks like a good middle-ground :) This should hold me over until more mods are ported over to 1.9. Only question I have is if the plank recipe was reverted or not ;D That one really drove me nuts in the beginning!
The planks are the same as vanilla.

Sephrik

Jul 29, 2019
You've got some big problems with the server download. First, every mod that was just updates has a copy of the old version and the new version. Second, the server refuses to load with resource loader and custom main menu in the server's mod folder, since those are single player mods only. Really gotta fix that.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
You've got some big problems with the server download. First, every mod that was just updates has a copy of the old version and the new version. Second, the server refuses to load with resource loader and custom main menu in the server's mod folder, since those are single player mods only. Really gotta fix that.

Yes, I looked into this and the client seems to also be an older version along with the issues with the server. I have messaged Fortanono and hopefully we will have the issue resolved soon.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
I found that out. Will fix.

EDIT: LOL, we both responded at the same time! :p