[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
how do i make angel steel? i have the synthesizer but i can't find ANY documentation on how it works.

Edit:

I know how its made but for the life of me can't find any good guides or tuts on how to make a system capable of pumping 10k consistently

A little bit of a shameless plug, but I am tinkering with it in my series and an improved setup goes live on Tuesday's episode

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
An aura capacitor should help you, if I remember correctly you can set it to drop 10k when it gets it, which is really convenient for making angel steel.

L

labelbuddy

A little bit of a shameless plug, but I am tinkering with it in my series and an improved setup goes live on Tuesday's episode

I actually watched your first 5 videos, basically until you went into the tech stuff. I never do magic so i thought id try it out and you helped me understand the beginning of aura cascade! Didn't know you looped back into it!

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
I actually watched your first 5 videos, basically until you went into the tech stuff. I never do magic so i thought id try it out and you helped me understand the beginning of aura cascade! Didn't know you looped back into it!

I will be going between tech and magic throughout the series. I don't want to dwell on one too long as there are people who only like tech and those that only like magic. I personally like both.

L

labelbuddy

I will be going between tech and magic throughout the series. I don't want to dwell on one too long as there are people who only like tech and those that only like magic. I personally like both.

sweet i'll give it a look! I know the tech side in and out with the exception of late game mekanism. I eventually broke down and just gave me a creative node just to get 1 angles steel for elven gate. I still want to know the real way to do it.

L

labelbuddy

awwwwww...... yeah that'll probably be the next pack we play. Still a man can dream!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I will be doing my best to maintain the pack, and I will do my best to prevent and fix game breaking bugs. I will not be adding any new content however.

Reactions: Bluedog444