[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Bluedog444, Apr 2, 2016.

1. spcsting

spcsting New Member

A little bit of a shameless plug, but I am tinkering with it in my series and an improved setup goes live on Tuesday's episode

2. LordPINE

LordPINE Well-Known Member

An aura capacitor should help you, if I remember correctly you can set it to drop 10k when it gets it, which is really convenient for making angel steel.

3. Bluedog444

Bluedog444 New Member

Version 1.3.7 is out.

This fixes the custom main menu

4. labelbuddy

labelbuddy Guest

I actually watched your first 5 videos, basically until you went into the tech stuff. I never do magic so i thought id try it out and you helped me understand the beginning of aura cascade! Didn't know you looped back into it!

5. spcsting

spcsting New Member

I will be going between tech and magic throughout the series. I don't want to dwell on one too long as there are people who only like tech and those that only like magic. I personally like both.

6. labelbuddy

labelbuddy Guest

sweet i'll give it a look! I know the tech side in and out with the exception of late game mekanism. I eventually broke down and just gave me a creative node just to get 1 angles steel for elven gate. I still want to know the real way to do it.

7. Bluedog444

Bluedog444 New Member

Boundless Expanse has reached over 1,000 downloads on curse!

8. labelbuddy

labelbuddy Guest

celebrate with steam update?! :)

9. Fortanono

Fortanono Well-Known Member

Great, thanks for reminding me... Well, I wanna move away from 1.7.10, so I don't think it'll happen sadly.

10. labelbuddy

labelbuddy Guest

awwwwww...... yeah that'll probably be the next pack we play. Still a man can dream!

11. Bluedog444

Bluedog444 New Member

I also want to move away from 1.7.10 and I am currently working on a pack with @Brizzle for 1.10.2. Keep tabs on my twitter for news.

12. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

I will be doing my best to maintain the pack, and I will do my best to prevent and fix game breaking bugs. I will not be adding any new content however.

Bluedog444 likes this.