[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

L

labelbuddy

Forestry needs to be updated, I guess. Not Forge. And... It appears that I removed Forestry. :p

EDIT: On closer inspection, server files seem to be fine. But the client needs updating.

EDIT 2: Same freakin' problem with the mods! Y'know, I'm obviously not qualified to update a modpack, I'll just give up after this release.

EDIT 3: ...Okay then. Updated to the new version, pretty much LOST my new scripts right now. Literally neither of the scripts for the steam path or EnderIO are in there.

I'm rolling back to 1.2.3. Seriously, I've lost the actual scripts I had by foolishly updating my modpack instance that contained them. Unsure on whether anything will return; I only tweaked a few recipes in the steam path, and Erin has a plan for something else that EnderIO would render useless.

I have the scripts saved from yesterday of my ghetto rigged version (talked to you on reddit) i can send them your way if you want them.

Updating packs is rough, i manage 2 custom packs for 10ish people so i feel you pain haha. Let me know if you need some help

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
I have the scripts saved from yesterday of my ghetto rigged version (talked to you on reddit) i can send them your way if you want them.

Updating packs is rough, i manage 2 custom packs for 10ish people so i feel you pain haha. Let me know if you need some help
I have the scripts. 1.3.2 will come out, and I checked everything. Anything more happen and I call BS.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
I have submitted version 1.3.3. This should fix everything

Changelog:

Added:
  • Ender IO
  • Another One Bites the Dust
  • MFR-Magical Crops Compat
  • Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning
Updated:
  • Advanced Generators
  • Apple Core
  • AE2
  • BiblioCraft
  • Buildcraft Compat
  • Draconic Evolution
  • Ender Core
  • Forbidden Magic
  • Forestry
  • Jabba
  • Journeymap
  • NEI
  • OpenComputers
  • Simply Hammers
  • StorageDraws
  • TheEreBus
  • ThermalDynamics
  • ThermalFoundation

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Progress on the logistics update is going well. I could theoretically release it now but it needs more polish and testing. Should be done by Saturday and be released within the next week or so. Not promising anything though.

O

Obuw

So I've been flying around looking for a meteorite, but I haven't seen any. Then I checked the AE2 config and they seem to be disabled? Most of the recipes seem to require the mekanism circuits anyway but a bunch of stuff like the crafting cpu still require the AE2 processors, so is there another way to get the presses? Or is it just an oversight?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
So I've been flying around looking for a meteorite, but I haven't seen any. Then I checked the AE2 config and they seem to be disabled? Most of the recipes seem to require the mekanism circuits anyway but a bunch of stuff like the crafting cpu still require the AE2 processors, so is there another way to get the presses? Or is it just an oversight?
Really? The processors were supposed to be disabled.

O

Obuw

Yeah a few of the items still require the processors:

Cell Workbench
Crafting Unit
P2P Tunnels
Memory Card
ME IO Port
Quantum Ring
Entropy Manipulator
Biometric Card

So I guess these are supposed to require the mekanism circuits as well?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Yeah a few of the items still require the processors:

Cell Workbench
Crafting Unit
P2P Tunnels
Memory Card
ME IO Port
Quantum Ring
Entropy Manipulator
Biometric Card

So I guess these are supposed to require the mekanism circuits as well?
I think so. The Memory and Biometric Cards had circuits last time I checked; I should know cause they had a recipe conflict a while back.

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

I'd also like to see the addition of Binnie's Mods and a 'hippie' progression tree. I like bee breeding! :p

O

Obuw

Argh, found the source of the processor problem. It was because I disabled channels in the AE2 config. It was causing those recipes to be reverted for some reason. Oops.

Darn, I guess I'll have to play with channels after all. :<

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Argh, found the source of the processor problem. It was because I disabled channels in the AE2 config. It was causing those recipes to be reverted for some reason. Oops.

Darn, I guess I'll have to play with channels after all. :<

Phew thats a relief (for us). Hope you enjoy the pack. ;p

Pokenar

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to mention that, despite a previous post seemingly implying mekanism was supposed to be updated to 9, the files in my mods folder are still listed as version 8. Started a new world so I haven't actually progressed to the point of finding out if this is just a naming error or what.

Daniel Mills

Jul 29, 2019
Back when 1.3.0 was "released" it said you updated Immersive Engineering. I don't see that in the mods folder now and I didn't know it was in the mods before so I wasn't sure how it could have been updated. Is Immersive Engineering supposed to be included. Also there was mention of FTB utilities for the guidebook which would be great, that and chunkloading, but that is also not in the mods folder. Will that be coming later?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Just wanted to mention that, despite a previous post seemingly implying mekanism was supposed to be updated to 9, the files in my mods folder are still listed as version 8. Started a new world so I haven't actually progressed to the point of finding out if this is just a naming error or what.

I'll double check that. If its not updated, I'll make sure it is in the next update.

Back when 1.3.0 was "released" it said you updated Immersive Engineering. I don't see that in the mods folder now and I didn't know it was in the mods before so I wasn't sure how it could have been updated. Is Immersive Engineering supposed to be included. Also there was mention of FTB utilities for the guidebook which would be great, that and chunkloading, but that is also not in the mods folder. Will that be coming later?

Its not in the pack. Not sure why that's there. FTB Utils is planned soonish™.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019

Hey, The changelog that should be looked at is the last one that I posted. Not all the thing were added as I wanted to get the pack back up and running on a stable build.

Mekanism will be updated in the next patch
Immersive engineering will not be coming to the pack as I personally don't feel we need another big tech mod.
That said Steampower will be added in version 1.4.X along with the whole new Steam tree.
And logistics pipes will also be added next patch.

FTB Utilities and the guide book is being worked on by Fortanono so I'll have to ask him

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Kind Regards Bluedog444

Warplord

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to try this pack, but I don't see 2 of my most favourite mods in there: Binnie mods and Railcraft? Why not add them? (Binnie mods has a patcher that allows it to run with forestry 4.smth)

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Would love to try this pack, but I don't see 2 of my most favourite mods in there: Binnie mods and Railcraft? Why not add them? (Binnie mods has a patcher that allows it to run with forestry 4.smth)
I believe Railcraft is in the latest update (unsure, as the steampunk path may need more work before being added). Binnie's I will likely add, the demand seems pretty high.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it normal in the highlands mod that the plains biome is pretty... extreme in size?
I ran like 1'000~1'500 blocks in every direction from my spawn and beside some of the lil forests you find in the plains and two little mountains it's like 90% plains-biome.
Wondering if that is normal or if I have really weird luck with my seed.

[edit]
*mumbles* Probably just my weird luck... after getting a blood moon pretty much every three nights with 5% chance, surely just my weird luck *smirks*

Last edited: