[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
octuple compressed cobblestone room? ;)
you do not really need octuple

double compressed works fine too the wither destroys only like 3-4 blocks of it and with a nice enchanted bound sword and nice armor it`s not really hard to kill the withers

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
you do not really need octuple

double compressed works fine too the wither destroys only like 3-4 blocks of it and with a nice enchanted bound sword and nice armor it`s not really hard to kill the withers
But withers can't destroy octuple... it may be septuple the minimum you can use

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get nether quartz? I wanted to build a comparator. I seen there is a 30% chance from bee's, but I don't know how I would start down that path either. Thanks in advance:)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
There's going to be a recipe in the update

K, Thank you for the fast reply.[DOUBLEPOST=1414298410][/DOUBLEPOST]I had a strange crash just now. I made 2 Ender-Tanks, place them in the world, and added red dye to them. I mined them back up, and went to place them next to a liquid duct(Thermal Expainsion) then my game crashed.

http://pastebin.com/3PF8jtep

Here's the strange part, when I load my game, the tank is now an enderchest with the same dyed markers. I'm not really that good at reading crashlogs, I hope its something I can fix, cause I would really like to use the endertank.[DOUBLEPOST=1414300273][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I found that the crash happens every time you place the tank next to a duct, (if you click on the duct, or next to it) it crash's. If you place the tank first, then run the duct to it your fine. So for any one that is wants to use an ender tank, Place it first, then run your pipes to it. At least that worked for me. Happy Gaming:)[DOUBLEPOST=1414300411][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's going to be a recipe in the update

Is there away to start bees in this pack? or Is that getting added to? Thanks again for the great pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

ELgamer plays mc

Jul 29, 2019
Link to channel? :3
And if you are ending your series on RR maybe you would like to do something similar to RR, but doesn't use the blood altar for everything? :3
link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v-Z_O4CYe4F6V7z_pXwBw
I record two weeks in advanced just to let you know.

After running red I am going to play running red 2: vampire money
With 1 extra mod: optifine, because without that I would not have good enough FPS[DOUBLEPOST=1414317680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there away to start bees in this pack? or Is that getting added to? Thanks again for the great pack.

You can use scented artificial hives I think[DOUBLEPOST=1414317752][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could also maybe use one of the rituals from Witchery to contain it, if you wanna be creative.
Not really a big fan of the wichery mod, I like to watch videos on it :).

Reactions: RehabOholic

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
You could also maybe use one of the rituals from Witchery to contain it, if you wanna be creative.
With octuple cobble you can make an auto-killer before you have the TC warding focus. Also, the wither can easily destroy the floor beneath the circle, so yeah, not a good idea, especially on a skyblock

BTW, you might want to use the oreDict for your recipes involving ingots. Since there is no AE I store metal in block form, which makes all the ingots convert back into Mekanism ingots making it impossible to make fluiducts.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I've gone and done it! I broke down and added a couple of mods:( I just couldn't live with out them.lol Jabba(Better Barrels, and Gendustry). I really like this pack, and I just feel that being a SkyMap, the Be mod would help out. I haven't done bees for ALONG time, and I have wanted to try this mob, and well the barrels is just a lot better then having tons of chest around. A least until we can use AE.

Has any of my fellow Minecraft-ions running any other mob on this pack? I like to play a pack how it was built, but I feel if add something that I would like to try, I can stay on this pack longer, instead of going to a different pack that might have said mods. I hope that's ok Gideon? If it is not, please let me know, and I would be happy to remove them. Thank you again for a great pack:)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well I've gone and done it! I broke down and added a couple of mods:( I just couldn't live with out them.lol Jabba(Better Barrels, and Gendustry). I really like this pack, and I just feel that being a SkyMap, the Be mod would help out. I haven't done bees for ALONG time, and I have wanted to try this mob, and well the barrels is just a lot better then having tons of chest around. A least until we can use AE.

Has any of my fellow Minecraft-ions running any other mob on this pack? I like to play a pack how it was built, but I feel if add something that I would like to try, I can stay on this pack longer, instead of going to a different pack that might have said mods. I hope that's ok Gideon? If it is not, please let me know, and I would be happy to remove them. Thank you again for a great pack:)
Bees were never really intended to be a massive thing, I do not think, seeing as you don't NEED anything they produce. You need 1 honey for 1 quest, and that is it, you never have to touch bees again :p

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Bees were never really intended to be a massive thing, I do not think, seeing as you don't NEED anything they produce. You need 1 honey for 1 quest, and that is it, you never have to touch bees again :p

I didn't get to the quest yet.lol I just really like this pack, so I figured I could do a little tree/bee breeding between quest to make the pack last longer.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't get to the quest yet.lol I just really like this pack, so I figured I could do a little tree/bee breeding between quest to make the pack last longer.
I don't know how you're gonna breed trees when you only get oak trees :p
As for the bees, I believe a few mods were only added for the colours of some of the things. You may find a quest has a picture of a white bee (for example) but not have anything to do with bees, but if you look at the other quests, all their icons have something white. Gideon chose the icon not because of what the quest was about, but because of the colours :p
Also, I don't actually know if it is possible, with the bees you start with, to get very far. I know you can use scented hives... but... effort :p