[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

ELgamer plays mc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sad now, I just ended running red :(, didn't really get to do all the mods.
But I did love it, it kept my attention to it and did it from the beginning to the end!
Great modpack, really loved it!

Now it's time to start running red 2: vampire money :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sad now, I just ended running red :(, didn't really get to do all the mods.
But I did love it, it kept my attention to it and did it from the beginning to the end!
Great modpack, really loved it!

Now it's time to start running red 2: vampire money :p
Bare in mind Running Red 2 has had less time spent on it, so there may be bugs :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there gonna be anything added to the quest in running red?
Which one? The one that has nothing in it?
I wouldn't know I'm not Gideon. But when I asked him about it he said it was just to annoy those who like to COMPLETE the quest line (this is probably just that he hasn't thought of what to put in there)

ELgamer plays mc

Jul 29, 2019
Which one? The one that has nothing in it?
I wouldn't know I'm not Gideon. But when I asked him about it he said it was just to annoy those who like to COMPLETE the quest line (this is probably just that he hasn't thought of what to put in there)
I mean the first one

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh you mean where you choose either left or right?

If you choose one you do witchery stuff, choose the other and you do pneumaticcraft stuff... there is no way to change which one you have unlocked after you have chosen one, unless you do /hqm edit and unlock the other one via that

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The two best players who help get Thaumcraft up and running, you would have a recipe in mind for shinny metal would you:) I got most of everything I need to make a tesseract, but did realize the shiny dust you needed was only gained from pulverizing ferras ore, and not ingots.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The two best players who help get Thaumcraft up and running, you would have a recipe in mind for shinny metal would you:) I got most of everything I need to make a tesseract, but did realize the shiny dust you needed was only gained from pulverizing ferras ore, and not ingots.
I believe there is a recipe for shiny ingot, which you can pulverize for the dust :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I believe there is a recipe for shiny ingot, which you can pulverize for the dust :)

Well that what I get for not looking for more that 30 mins. You altar Lead to Shiny.lol I kept clicking on the wrong one.. I was looking at platinum. Thank You

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well that what I get for not looking for more that 30 mins. You altar Lead to Shiny.lol I kept clicking on the wrong one.. I was looking at platinum. Thank You
No problem, I didn't know there was a shiny metal recipe until I looked at the config files :p
I didn't bother with tesseracts :p

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
No problem, I didn't know there was a shiny metal recipe until I looked at the config files :p
I didn't bother with tesseracts :p

Yeah, I wasn't, but since EnderIO is in this pack, I am going Nuts with the amount of ducts I have everywhere.lol Also, when ever we get AE it will be easier to send everything back to a central hub of sorts. Now my issue is I found a Plains Biome, but forgot to mark it, and now I have no idea were it was. And yes, it's Bee related. :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You can access AE if you added the last line of code I sent (along with all the Thaumcraft stuff), but it's all vanilla recipes.
I am too lazy to do everything at once you see, so I know a Gideon recipe would involve 4 1K storage drives + LP = 4k drive, etc. So for now it is all default recipes (which is probably harder tbh, bust oh well)

Also, I have still never used EnderIO. It's been in a lot of packs, but I have never used it :p