Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone send me the modpack code? Sorry for asking again but im kinda desperate to play on the server x)

jacob

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name dafuzz160
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i am experienced with the mods in the pack farily well
  • What do you bring to the table? I could build cool things and help others that might need it
  • Anything else that may make us like you. well i dont like to brag but i am pretty awesome!!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) limeted to 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader all automation should have an off leaver

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Joshua
  • IGN: xCouzchat7
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla minecraft since 1.2.5, but I started playing with mods just a few months ago. I have a basic understanding of most of the mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? I like to go on adventures out in the minecraft world.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I make an strong effort to write grammatically correct, follow the rules, and be respectful to others.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. Limit of 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. Make sure to have an off lever and a fail safe if you automate. This is a mature server. Do not cause grief for the players on the server.
  • Name dafuzz160
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i am experienced with the mods in the pack farily well
  • What do you bring to the table? I could build cool things and help others that might need it
  • Anything else that may make us like you. well i dont like to brag but i am pretty awesome!!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) limeted to 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader all automation should have an off leaver

Added, I'll PM You the Password, and Congrats! :)

Karixma

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Shane , IGN: Karixma
Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have played minecraft since alpha 1.2.6 i love ftb and i would love to use this private server for recording :)
Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a nice guy as long as you dont make me not like you and i love to have fun and ill be willing to help anybody that needs to be helped :)
Have you ever been banned and why? never been banned :))
Proof that you read the rules and this post :) limeted to 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader all automation should have an off leaver

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT:
The server recently featured a devastating rollback. All activities performed on 6/27/13, EST, have been wiped. The moderators and admins are hard at work trying to figure out what went wrong, and repairing the damage caused. The server is sorry for the inconvenience.
Wow. I sound just like a moderator.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
i was just about to ask what happened. all my hopes and prayers are with the mods 'n' staff.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys looks like we lost a day. I had to use a backup. I wont be on much today as its moving day. Hopefully I will be back on to check on things tonight. Sorry again for the rollback, pm me anything you need replaced.

WonderBjarne

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : wonderbjarne
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : lots
  • What do you bring to the table? : good times :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I mostly keep to myself, so noone is going to be bothered with me
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : Gregtech :( 5 spot loaders, 1 Chunkloader. Failsafe my automated stuff.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : wonderbjarne
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : lots
  • What do you bring to the table? : good times :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I mostly keep to myself, so noone is going to be bothered with me
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : Gregtech :( 5 spot loaders, 1 Chunkloader. Failsafe my automated stuff.

Accepted :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone, i was whitelisted on the last server but im not on this server? can you re whitelist me?
Sorry bud, not sure if I whitelisted you or not, but can you put your info up again for me? I dont have you in my lists. Maybe have got lost in the move, if so I am sorry.

Kassen2000

Jul 29, 2019
i cant find the last post its on there?[DOUBLEPOST=1372438127][/DOUBLEPOST]here it is
  • Name Kassen2000
  • Age(if you don't mind saying)18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played Mc since late alpha and FTB since i heard about it in direwolf20's videos
  • What do you bring to the table? Awesome builds with a tech finesse
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I Like building and helping the community
  • Have you ever been banned and why?Nope i don't think so
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod smells!
Jordan-Reynolds added me

Dybez

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : Dybevik
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : Been playing with FTB and Tekkit quite alot.
  • What do you bring to the table? : Fun times and a friendly guy
  • Anything else that may make us like you : IM NORWEGIAN!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : 5 spot loaders, 1 Chunkloader to keep lag at a minimum and turn of machinery when im offline. Failsafe for automated stuff.