Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone send me code for new modpack? i asked like a month ago i think and havent got it yet <.<

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tom , IGN: twynham
Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played vanilla few years, and moved to FTB about 4 months ago.
What do you bring to the table? Vodka. No just kidding, I love playing on servers especially when its FTB, I'm a community type of guy, love sharing and helping other members
Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a funny guy :3
Have you ever been banned and why? never gut banned :)
Proof that you read the rules and this post :) what post didnt see any post! but I've heard that the cod fish smells good!

Added, ill PM you the password for the private modpack.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Vincent
IGN: reddvilzz
Experience with the mods / vanilla MC: playing since 1.3 on vanilla, ftb played in the last 2 / 3 months, and i've learned Ic2 and forestry in my last server pretty good here :), but need learning still. Hope you don't mind learning player.
What do you bring to the table: friendship and if i could help anything out for someone i will, and maintaining rules that are created.
Anything else that may make us like you: hmm I'm a little talkative and have some big curiosity. So bare with me if i talk / ask to much about the server / some stuff. Because i really want to keep my record clean. By clean that means i do not want to make my id banned even on 1 server. Because i bought this id with some tryhard chores :p
Have you ever banned: not that i know of
Proof that you read the rules and this post: chunkloaders limited to 1 for every person, and 5 spot loaders, and also automation stuff needs some shutdown lever and fail prevention

And i have some additional question here if i may:
1. List of mods / items that are banned are? Or there aren't any banned? :)
2. Is there any specific rules for specific items? Ex: quarry size? Soul shards?
3. Specific rules in games that aren't listed in the op?
4. So i was looking on the google docs about the mods on this private packs, and i was wondering this mod pack is based on ultimate right? With chicken chunks removed. And is there any mod from the original ultimate 1.5.2 that is been removed on this private pack? :)
5. And also chicken chunks is disabled so, chunckloaders using private world anchor then?

Trying to obey the rules that is why i asked for this. Hope you guys don't mind :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Added congrats, too your questions:
1. We do not allow custom ages, we have all the ages we need.
2. We do no longer have soul shards so thats not a problem, the main rule is just make sure theres no over-flow and an on/off switch
3. The forum page needs updating but for now not really.
4. i havent seen the 1.5.2 modpack, but we are no longer based on the Ultimate, we just look at new mods, and see if we need/like them :p
5. yeah we have dimensional anchors, they work the same as chunkloaders.

hope i answered these questions as you need, any more questions then come on and ask :p congrats.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
And i have some additional question here if i may:
1. List of mods / items that are banned are? Or there aren't any banned? :)
2. Is there any specific rules for specific items? Ex: quarry size? Soul shards?
3. Specific rules in games that aren't listed in the op?
4. So i was looking on the google docs about the mods on this private packs, and i was wondering this mod pack is based on ultimate right? With chicken chunks removed. And is there any mod from the original ultimate 1.5.2 that is been removed on this private pack? :)
5. And also chicken chunks is disabled so, chunckloaders using private world anchor then?

seems like Jordan anwered most of these question but maybe I can add a little:

1, list of mods can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvSNU5c3aiNDdDU1S09NYnBzS005Um5rM0JreUhnNkE#gid=0 nothing is banned although we ask that you use common sense.
2, again the common sense thing here. We don't have soul shards although there are MFR auto-spawners which are far more sensible
3, see above :p
4, it was initially based on the Ultimate pack and has evolved a little bit since. It is basically the pack for when Ultimate isnt enough. Bibliocraft, Secret Rooms, Twilightforest have been removed due to performance issues on a server and an attempt to remove the mods that offer a little less.
5, Chickenchunks are not disables, they just dont work correctly at the moment, we have RC World Anchors and Dimensional Anchors which both work perfectly well.

Probably repeated what Jordan said but any more questions feel free to ask.

Reactions: reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks popparay, although now I'm in conversation with jordan asking about this server, because i am so afraid i will be banned like something i do that i do not know it brokes the rules of the server

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Zeiser

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: zeiser, IRL: Even
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played most of the mods, first through tekkit then some through feed the beast. I've played vanilla since the alpha.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I consider myself mature, and I try to write grammatically correct, other than that I know a lot about the different mods in the pack, I am willing to help out in any way that I can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Umm... not really.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: As far as I can recall I've only been banned for a misunderstanding where I was unbanned again after talking with them.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 5 spot loaders, 1 chunk loader, prevent unnecessary lag when possible turn of machines etc. Fail safes for machines to prevent disasters etc.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: zeiser, IRL: Even
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played most of the mods, first through tekkit then some through feed the beast. I've played vanilla since the alpha.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I consider myself mature, and I try to write grammatically correct, other than that I know a lot about the different mods in the pack, I am willing to help out in any way that I can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Umm... not really.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: As far as I can recall I've only been banned for a misunderstanding where I was unbanned again after talking with them.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 5 spot loaders, 1 chunk loader, prevent unnecessary lag when possible turn of machines etc. Fail safes for machines to prevent disasters etc.

Added, Welcome to JCraft! :D I'll PM you the password, but change the extra bees, forestry and natura, Popparay has the links on page 19&20 of this topic.

boemer234

Jul 29, 2019
  • name: Boemer234
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have played minecraft for a long time and i also played feedthebeast for a decent time on other servers so i know how most mods work
  • What do you bring to the table?: i have vacation so i have a lot of time to play on your server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: i played with Jarradw on another sever (wethegamerz)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: no

GuyLordMan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - GuyLordMan
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I am a seasoned vanilla player, and I am pretty proficient with forestry, EE3, IC2, RP2, TC3, Railcraft, better than wolves, and several other smaller mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I can't stand ugly things. That is why I always take great care in designing my houses/factories/paths/mining tunnels, and never greif. If I need a bit of soil off of the side of the mountains, I make sure to terraform appropriately. I also take care to respect my "place in the hierarchy" as well as being helpful whenever I can. I also enjoy being a part of smaller communities and building public things.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I try to actively participate in discussions, without spamming :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - Every person is limited to 5 spot loaders/1 chunk loader, and our automated creations need to be toggle-able and failproof. Also, just be a good person. :)

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • name: Boemer234
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have played minecraft for a long time and i also played feedthebeast for a decent time on other servers so i know how most mods work
  • What do you bring to the table?: i have vacation so i have a lot of time to play on your server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: i played with Jarradw on another sever (wethegamerz)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: no
  • Name - GuyLordMan
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I am a seasoned vanilla player, and I am pretty proficient with forestry, EE3, IC2, RP2, TC3, Railcraft, better than wolves, and several other smaller mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I can't stand ugly things. That is why I always take great care in designing my houses/factories/paths/mining tunnels, and never greif. If I need a bit of soil off of the side of the mountains, I make sure to terraform appropriately. I also take care to respect my "place in the hierarchy" as well as being helpful whenever I can. I also enjoy being a part of smaller communities and building public things.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I try to actively participate in discussions, without spamming :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - Every person is limited to 5 spot loaders/1 chunk loader, and our automated creations need to be toggle-able and failproof. Also, just be a good person. :)

Added you both in, ill PM you the password, Congrats.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
I have an announcement regarding Thaumcraft 3!
Who here has played Thaumcraft 2?
What Mechanic was the most difficult?
Well guess what?
Thats what!

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
39110656.jpg

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Joshua
  • IGN: xCouzchat7
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla minecraft since 1.2.5, but I started playing with mods just a few months ago. I have a basic understanding of most of the mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? I like to go on adventures out in the minecraft world.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I make an strong effort to write grammatically correct, follow the rules, and be respectful to others.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. Limit of 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. Make sure to have an off lever and a fail safe if you automate. This is a mature server. Do not cause grief for the players on the server.