Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blox100

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Michael
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC played alot with mods and on vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? idk
  • Anything else that may make us like you. still dont know
  • Have you ever been banned and why? yes and i was greifing with my friends for a god damn while ago but i have stopped it a long time ago :p
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
    icon_e_biggrin.gif

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Michael
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC played alot with mods and on vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? idk
  • Anything else that may make us like you. still dont know
  • Have you ever been banned and why? yes and i was greifing with my friends for a god damn while ago but i have stopped it a long time ago :p
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
    icon_e_biggrin.gif

Rejected, Sorry but we do not tolerate greifers.[DOUBLEPOST=1372633975][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name : Dybevik
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : Been playing with FTB and Tekkit quite alot.
  • What do you bring to the table? : Fun times and a friendly guy
  • Anything else that may make us like you : IM NORWEGIAN!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : 5 spot loaders, 1 Chunkloader to keep lag at a minimum and turn of machinery when im offline. Failsafe for automated stuff.

Added, I'll PM you the password.[DOUBLEPOST=1372634100][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am no longer whitelisted may i be whitelisted again Thanks! -Iron_Chestplate

Added, and i have sent you a PM with the details.

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: My IGN is Xarove, but you can call me Freohr or Jared.
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): I'm 14 years old.
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played vanilla since the very start of beta (I purchased my account December 25th, 2010), and I've played FTB since the modpack officially launched as well. I remember Slowpoke's stream and the insane download times for the modpacks... I am mainly experiences in Industrialcraft but I am also decent at ComputerCraft - programming IRL is one of my favorite pastimes.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I bring a helpful and mature hand willing to help with community projects. I also bring decent building skills (I don't live in cubes) as well as moderate mod knowledge.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I'm interested in doing large community builds, such as a 'City of the Future' where everything is automated or a high tech castle. Also, I have basic Java knowledge and I can help a tad bit with errors you may be having.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I only have faint memories but I believe I have been banned once before on my old account 'jrdarkness2'. This was a few days after I purchased the game and I had no idea what I was doing. The owner built a house and I wanted to go inside and check it out. He then killed me and made a fence, shooting me if I tried to pass. I then decided to tunnel inside and bam, banned. I don't think this is classified as griefing as I only removed blocks under his house (dirt/stone) but make whatever you want of it.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): You have McBans installed, if I'm banned on this server I'll be banned on others too. I need to make sure my machines have failsafes or kill switches to prevent unnecessary lag. I am limited to one chunk loader and five spot loaders. Gregtech is enabled to make things a bit more challenging. 'If I cannot act like an adult I am not welcome on your server.' I don't want to be hit by the cod fish, it smells.

Meek

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: IGN: Meektheshy. Real life: Justin
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Played vanilla MC since shortly after release. Played the old version of Tekkit for a few months. Recently got into FTB ultimate.
  • What do you bring to the table?: History of playing MC. I don't mind helping others when needed. Semi-Talented Builder.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I'm just a chill guy who wants to play with a community.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Never.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: "We do have McBans installed, if you are banned on our server you will be globally banned. Just an FYI"

epicfallord

Jul 29, 2019
applying for this awesome looking server.

• Name epicfaillord
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC no experience whatsoever with FTB although i am a vanilla pro
  • What do you bring to the table? idk im trying to learn FTB right now. but i can definatly help the community.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. im very mature!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? once by an abusive admin who i killed legit.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post lol i have the server ip loaded into the server list as we speak.
  • otherwise "if you cant act like an adult you arent welcome here"

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name DiabloSouls
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I am pretty expirienced with lots of mods and the things I do not know about them I will learn in near future.
  • What do you bring to the table? To the servers i bring lots of playtime and I will make let's play series if you guys want to.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm so called "gamer" and I will play atleast 8hours each day (except when I will go to Turnaments).
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I was banned from 2 servers (Banned cause got account hacked and once by my own cause I killed somebody who was starter.)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) No xycraft , tanks , soulshards.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry the move went well but turns out there are no cables running from the street to my house. Looks like no internet until tomorrow night. I will be on then to see you all :)

manofthestars

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: manofthestars
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 27
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have been playing since 1.3 beta and have been playing with mods since about 1.5 beta and have play with a lot of the mods if not all of them (got to love tinkerers construct)
  • What do you bring to the table? : i am very friendly and love to help out when i can, even if i seem to get left behind int the dust with building things :p
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : i am very mature and get along with anyone :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why? never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) no xy tanks causes corruption of map. also Automation needs something to destroy or void to not create lag

rienk17

Jul 29, 2019
  • Namerienk17
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I have been playing Tekkit FTB extensively
  • What do you bring to the table? help and a positive mindset to the game and a community playing style
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

epicfallord

Jul 29, 2019
3 questions:
first do i have to install the mod to play on this server?
second what pack does this server use?
third when minecraft updates and the FTB modpack doesn't , what are you going to do?

Reactions: Kitsuhime

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
to answer your questions epic
1: the private pack code was sent to your conversation box and isusable on the ftb launcher
2: its a custom mod pack built by the Jcraft staff
3: We might be staying 1.5 for a while yet we do not know how long. 1.6 will only happen when we feel the mods are insutible contition to add to our pack.