Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

David Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : Freematech
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 35
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I've been playing for 3 years...FTB since the beginning
  • What do you bring to the table? : I want to work with others to create some awesome machines.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I have a 9 year old daughter that has started recording her own youtube episodes of FTB.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : All automation must be lever controlled and have a fail safe.

epicfallord

Jul 29, 2019
to answer your questions epic
1: the private pack code was sent to your conversation box and isusable on the ftb launcher
2: its a custom mod pack built by the Jcraft staff
3: We might be staying 1.5 for a while yet we do not know how long. 1.6 will only happen when we feel the mods are insutible contition to add to our pack.

the thing is is that if i update to 1.6 (idk how to stop it from happening) your server will be considered "out of date"

and i dont have ftb on my comp at all. when i said i was a total noob i wasent kidding.i have no idea what the conversation box the code, or the ftb launcher is.i decided to start ftb with a server because singleplayer is so boring.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
the thing is is that if i update to 1.6 (idk how to stop it from happening) your server will be considered "out of date"

and i dont have ftb on my comp at all. when i said i was a total noob i wasent kidding.i have no idea what the conversation box the code, or the ftb launcher is.i decided to start ftb with a server because singleplayer is so boring.

Ok first off you'll have to download the ftb launcher at http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

After you have done that you use the file it gives you and the launcher will boot up, you will see a button on it for private pack code, click that and imput the code number I sent to you though private messages on this forum. also there were 4 mods that we had to update manually for version 4 of our pack. I included them in the private message. to fix those, download them in the links provided, and use the Edit mod pack buttion on the launcher to switch out the old versions with the new ones.

After that you click the Launch buttion and it wont update to 1.6 here cause were on 1.5.

If you did everything correctly, all you have to do now is select multiplayer, input the ip that's on the front message of our server post. and join the game that should be it

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: IGN: Midgardsg IRL: Laurynas
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: all of them :) I've been playing vanilla tekkit, ftb know most of the mods inside of these packs
  • What do you bring to the table?: great buildings, nice company, sexy time :D
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I love fishing I hope you do too :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: never ever
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others! This is a mature server

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Wongger
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 23
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Playing FTB since November and have been playing for 2 years.
  • What do you bring to the table?: Extremely creative and friendly. I love helping people with redstone and redstone related projects
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: Did I mention I am friendly :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never been banned. I like to stay on a server as long as possible.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Yes I read the rules, main rule is to be nice and considerate to others.

Thanks!

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
  • stephenseiber
  • Age(23)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC loads of XP with FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? very hard worker... looking for a place to stream
  • Anything else that may make us like you. got loads of Xp and am creative with versos advance machinery builds..
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

epicfallord

Jul 29, 2019
one issue. i have ftb up and everything but im having issues manully updateing the forestry, extrabees,natura, and other Extra bees mods. i have them downloaded and i am constantly typing in the exact name of each mod fileset but it wont add the mods to the list, either of them. id like to skype you if i cant figure itn out soon.thx for all the help anyway.it also says i need binniecore and i dont see that anywhere.

Nataru

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Nataru
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played both Vanilla and FTB before
  • What do you bring to the table?: I'm often active and have a fairly clean MCBans record so I'm not a likely griefer candidate
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I'm rarely an unpleasant person.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Twice according to MCBans. I can't remember one, but the other one was for exploiting a duplication bug back in the alpha versions of minecraft.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Don't be an idiot, play nice with others.

Kassen2000

Jul 29, 2019
one issue. i have ftb up and everything but im having issues manully updateing the forestry, extrabees,natura, and other Extra bees mods. i have them downloaded and i am constantly typing in the exact name of each mod fileset but it wont add the mods to the list, either of them. id like to skype you if i cant figure itn out soon.thx for all the help anyway.it also says i need binniecore and i dont see that anywhere.

at the bottom of the first post jarrad made

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
There is an update coming soon for the JCraft pack. It has already been sent to the ftb team and the server will be updated when the client update is available in the launcher.

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Jackoffripper
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 28
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I am fairly experienced with most of the mods that FTB has to offer save for a few like MCR and I only know the storage aspect of AE.
  • What do you bring to the table? Good building skills as well as knowledge and understanding of most of the FTB mods.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. The fact that I am constructed out of 100% Pure awesome XD.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have not.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) They have most certainly been read.

FDMasakaki

Jul 29, 2019
We are a white listed server so you must be on the list in order to get on the server. If you wish to apply, please do so here. Please include at least the following.
  • Greyburst
  • played since alpha, have toyed with mods on and off, been playing FTB for quite some time now, loves the thaumcraft
  • fun builds, possibly underwater, will also have a build partner, Jackoffripper (yes thats his minecraft name, no im not joking) he handles machines I handle magic.
  • because I am magic and magic is awesome, and you like awesome things, so you want awesome things.
  • Yep, joined a PVP server once and got instantly banned after saying "hi" for "communicating with the enemy"
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) (im not sure what to put here actually...do you want like tidbits of the post or did you just want this here?)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
New apps, I will take a look at you soon. Everyone else, we are working through a UE bug and had to remove UE cables. If you are missing them it was us, do not fret and please do not replace until we get an update to fix the bug.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Jackoffripper
Greyburst
Midgardsg
Wongger
stephenseiber

Added you all in and sent you a PM with the code. See you on the front lines of the war against blocks!