[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
both, really. Will be a bit yet before I'm up for tackling those kinds of projects, though. Life is returnmg to normal, but I expect it'll be a month or two yet before I know how that breaks dowm.

Reactions: Pyure

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently started this pack again, and have reached the point where I'm about to us powered machines. I don't know if it's because I can't remember 1.6.4 or what, but I can't get my generators to transfer power to either leadstone conduits or energy cells. I do have the cell configured correctly, but can't figure out what's wrong. Is this a bug or just me?

L

Leomist

click on the leadstone energy cell and click on the right hand cog to open the sides interface, this refers to the input and output, blue is input. red is output. set the side you are connecting to the generator to blue, use leadstone conduits to power at distance. hope that help.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help, but I finally figured it out. The cells were set to zero input :p

I forgot all about that part.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to get the other seeds that you don't select during the 'Hunger Games' quest? It's the quest that offers the selection between coffee, tea or cotton seeds.

(I know it's been a while since anyone posted here but doesn't hurt to ask.)

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this can be considered a spoiler or not...

Been a while, but I'm fairly certain you can get the seeds via hoeing grass (I use the mattock) or via the chests upstairs in the large "barns" in the random farm ruins...

Reactions: EchoingZen

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this can be considered a spoiler or not...

Been a while, but I'm fairly certain you can get the seeds via hoeing grass (I use the mattock) or via the chests upstairs in the large "barns" in the random farm ruins...
Ok, thanks :) I'm a little neurotic when it comes to collecting everything.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and if you can't get them that way, you can also get various seeds and saplings via breaking tallgrass (bonemeal grass, then punch).

el_freakyfrog

Jul 29, 2019
use the mattock on grass to acquire a lot of the seeds...you can get a lot of fruit, fruit trees, etc, and a few other things by bonemealing grass, you can also get seeds by sieving dirt. Once you get the autonomous activator you can get clean water infinitely by putting a water source block in front of it and putting bottles in it....instead of salt water you get clean water.