[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Iskandar, May 31, 2014.

1. Iskandar

Iskandar Popular Member

Maybe. The twins are getting older and thus the workload is easing. No idea when I'll be back, though.

Ladysarajane and ICountFrom0 like this.
  2. Leomist

Leomist Guest

Is this in response to my post or to ICountFrom0 post?

3. Iskandar

Iskandar Popular Member

both, really. Will be a bit yet before I'm up for tackling those kinds of projects, though. Life is returnmg to normal, but I expect it'll be a month or two yet before I know how that breaks dowm.

Pyure likes this.
  4. Awerick11

Awerick11 New Member

Why not update directly to 1.10.2? Or 1.9.4?

5. Mokradin

Mokradin New Member

because Enviromine is not updated above 1.7.10

6. Iskandar

Iskandar Popular Member

Yeah, Crash Landing relies on utilities that don't exist in 1.10 yet.

7. Keldin42

Keldin42 New Member

8. Leomist

Leomist Guest

9. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

by far one of my favorite modpacks, still can't figure out how to get my skin to load correctly. But can work around it

10. Leomist

Leomist Guest

Agreed, That's why i made "Cru" for it.

11. Drawde

Drawde New Member

I've recently started this pack again, and have reached the point where I'm about to us powered machines. I don't know if it's because I can't remember 1.6.4 or what, but I can't get my generators to transfer power to either leadstone conduits or energy cells. I do have the cell configured correctly, but can't figure out what's wrong. Is this a bug or just me?

12. Leomist

Leomist Guest

click on the leadstone energy cell and click on the right hand cog to open the sides interface, this refers to the input and output, blue is input. red is output. set the side you are connecting to the generator to blue, use leadstone conduits to power at distance. hope that help.

13. Drawde

Drawde New Member

Thanks for the help, but I finally figured it out. The cells were set to zero input :p

I forgot all about that part.

14. Leomist

Leomist Guest

Actually that caught me out a few times also.

15. EchoingZen

EchoingZen New Member

Is there anyway to get the other seeds that you don't select during the 'Hunger Games' quest? It's the quest that offers the selection between coffee, tea or cotton seeds.

(I know it's been a while since anyone posted here but doesn't hurt to ask.)

16. Badgerpendous

Badgerpendous New Member

I don't know if this can be considered a spoiler or not...

Been a while, but I'm fairly certain you can get the seeds via hoeing grass (I use the mattock) or via the chests upstairs in the large "barns" in the random farm ruins...

EchoingZen likes this.
  17. EchoingZen

EchoingZen New Member

Ok, thanks :) I'm a little neurotic when it comes to collecting everything.

18. Badgerpendous

Badgerpendous New Member

Oh, and if you can't get them that way, you can also get various seeds and saplings via breaking tallgrass (bonemeal grass, then punch).

19. EchoingZen

EchoingZen New Member

Got my coffee seed! :) Thanks for the tips, folks!

20. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

use the mattock on grass to acquire a lot of the seeds...you can get a lot of fruit, fruit trees, etc, and a few other things by bonemealing grass, you can also get seeds by sieving dirt. Once you get the autonomous activator you can get clean water infinitely by putting a water source block in front of it and putting bottles in it....instead of salt water you get clean water.