[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Iskandar, May 31, 2014.

1. EchoingZen

EchoingZen New Member

Oh! That's an awesome tip. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, to the Activator keeps drinking the fresh water, destroying the bottle. Is there a way to stop this?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

sfm will take it out instantly if you program the sides of the activator right and program it right. or you can use extra utilities item transports and filters if you dont want to program. If you dont use either you need to take the water out manually before it "drinks" it, set the filter to pull out full water bottles

EchoingZen likes this.
  3. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

dont use item ducts tho from thermal its too slow

4. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

be dope to make a modpack like crash landing but on a frozen world

5. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

6. el_freakyfrog

el_freakyfrog New Member

7. EchoingZen

EchoingZen New Member

Would three full camel packs be enough for my first journey to the city? Or should I bring a lot more?

8. you need to bring torches and guns :)

9. Genshou

Genshou New Member

NEI will show you which seeds can be sifted from dirt, but I don't think there's a list anywhere of which ones you get from tall grass and which ones you get from tilling away from water. Getting all the plants ever just requires lots of devotion to both. Luckily, you can use the watering can to regrow grass blocks faster. :)

10. TheReaper389

TheReaper389 Guest

I'm new at this stuff and I was wondering if someone could tell me how I'm supposed to run the mod pack from Curse (I already have it downloaded), cant get it to connect and run to my Minecraft.

11. Hey there,
    if you have installed it in the curse launcher, you can also launch it from the curse launcher... just open the curse launcher and hit "play" on the profile, it will load MC with all the mods installed and active.
    GL!

I hope somebody is going to port this to newer version of MC... would be nice

12. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

it is a 1.6 pack is your java up to date? the pack is no longer updating. Also make sure the profile is set to crash landing sometimes it doesn't set right.

13. morno

morno Guest

has the dev abandoned this modpack?

14. PhilHibbs

PhilHibbs Forum Addict Trusted User

Yes. It's for an old version of Minecraft, and some of the essential mods that it relies on are not available for later versions.

goreae likes this.
  15. IMarvinTPA

IMarvinTPA New Member

16. Desman

Desman Well-Known Member

If there are any minor updates of this pack in the future, it would be nice to update AutoPackager to 1.4.2. The version in the modpack doesn't allow toggling between 2x2 or 3x3 crafting.

17. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

I know people don't like hearing it but this pack is no long in development.

18. how do you play mod

19. Rishenda

Rishenda New Member

There are hundreds of Let's Plays on You Tube for this pack, I suggest you go and watch some of them.

20. CakeInABarrel

CakeInABarrel New Member

Just a note, as I write this, I can't launch the mod pack anymore. Here's my crash report: http://textuploader.com/d1ovk
    Couldn't launch the game, if anybody have a solution please help thanks!

EDIT: OK Looks like I might found out the problem. It was probably my new update for NVIDIA I installed tonight. Never thought that it could be an issue. Version is 378.49 Don't install this to play minecraft.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017