[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I'd love to join the server,cause FTB and MindCrack is awesome!
In-Game Name: NimeniAltu666
Skype(Required): nimeni_altu66
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Since it came out :)

TheCakeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I've been looking for a good FTB server and I just found one so I thought I would wirte an Application.
In-Game Name: TheCakeHunter
Skype(Required) ohanask
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: For about 2 weeks now.

didde31

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I want to join beacause this server seems like an serious FTB server. With mature people. (from Sweden. So my english might no be the best)
In-Ga me Name: didde31
Skype(Required): didde31
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I think i played tekkit for the first time.. almost a year ago. Or something. Have played FTB for maybe 1-2 month. (Frequently)

Thanks.

didde31

madsembo

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make my friend join to?
In-Game Name: madsembo, Sebastianchk
Skype(Required): Watashi Namaé Shu Ouma!, sebastian kaufholz
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I nearly just started on FTB but have been playing tekkit for a year or 2, my friend knew of FTB and are almost the same as me with the experience of FTB.

jonnythegunner

Jul 29, 2019
Application:I like to join because i like these kinds of servers and i like the FTB modpack
In-Game Name:jonnythegunner
Skype(Required):jonnythegunner
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:3-4 months

Priest_Dylan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Priest_Dylan
How Long Have You Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: for about 4 months :cool:

xGenasis

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for application: I really enjoy feed the beast after and started playing after I noticed how overpowered everything in tekkit is nether the less i have alot of experience with buildcraft and industrial craft I would also like to get to know all the people on your server and make some new friends. i have played on alot of vanilla servers so have experience on servers. I'm british so i wont be lagging around and I agree on all the mods that have been disabled, I really want to be on this server if you will let me and i want to be part of a tight nit community.
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Feed the beast since it has come out and tekkit for about a year.
IGN: xGenasis

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Suktar
Skype(Required): Catothedk
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Started playing Tekkit ~4 months ago, then FTB a little later

I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, but I just recently started playing with mods. I really enjoy the new features this mod pack introduces to the game, and I've been looking for a small server with mature and friendly members to play with.

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nevermind13jet
Skype(Required): I have one, but I don't feel like posting it here. I will PM it to you if i get accepted.
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been playing FTB since release and I've been playing with some of FTB mods (RP, IC, BC, Mystcraft, etc...) for quite some time. i have never really been in Tekkit, because I wasn't satisfied with it.
Reason I want to join (Tought it's usefull): I am looking for a small to medium size server with mature and fun player who i can cummunicate and maybe do videos on (I am more in Machinimas tought)

tvdakker

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: TVDAKKER
age 13
how long playing ftb: not long
how long playing tekkit: very long

Sicobrain

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sicobrain - My real life name is Andrew,
Skype: Sicobrain987654321 My mic is broken i will be getting a new one very soon
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have been playing FTB before the launcher i did the insanity maps etc. So about 6 months (Unsure) . Tekkit i have played even longer than that so i have good experience with both mod packs.

I have also been a moderator on an old Tekkit server sadly it shut down. I have also never been banned from any server.

MarkMulqueen

Jul 29, 2019
in game name :Ciaran123456789
name:Mark
how long have you been playing ftb: 3 months and would like to learn more by playing with some experienced players
i have also played tekkit and technic for about half a year
skype:Markmulqueen i will be getting a mic for my birthday in July
i am also playing on a duel account that is why my name is different than my actual name
i want to play on this server because i detest large servers because they have no sense of community and i like yours

Reactions: Sicobrain

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lionhend
Skype(Required): ch1ll3rst3v3n
Age: 16 and a bit, but i am more mature than the most others in my age :)
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Errr... 'bout a few years now, dunno exactly :/

Reactions: Sicobrain

Sicobrain

Jul 29, 2019
in game name :Ciaran123456789
name:Mark
how long have you been playing ftb: 3 months and would like to learn more by playing with some experienced players
i have also played tekkit and technic for about half a year
skype:Markmulqueen i will be getting a mic for my birthday in July
i am also playing on a duel account that is why my name is different than my actual name
Nice appellation ,
Good luck hope you get in.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,

Application: Well, i actually played a long time offline (SP) then switched to an online server with "many" players...experienced griefing, lost my motivation. Therefore im interested in an small server without griefing and a community i can get used to.
In-Game Name: Phili92
Skype(Required): ph.eichner
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Started Tekkit months ago, then switched to FTB after the Mindcrack Team started to let's play this addon...many and many hours of experience in the actual mindcrack pack.

Kind regards,

phil

Strykersm

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: strykersm
Skype(Required):samuel.batista7
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 1 Year

I would like to show others what i can do and i like surviving with groups and playing with trains :D

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: KetChupGuy101
Skype(Required): mysticxdoggy
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: couple years now

G

GregHD

In-Game Name: boombrshot
Skype(Required): Feel free to pm me for it.
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Ftb for maybe a month and a half, Tekkit, for a long time.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: SlothEruption
Skype(Required): martyyp
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 2 years