[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Alfieisme

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Im Alfie :), 15 and from the Uk, appart from revising for exams and playing Football (soccer) i like to play games, Minecraft and FTB in particular, i have alot of free time and spending it on a single player world where i play FTB currently just isint rewarding as no one will see it and i have no one to share my ideas with i think that if this was the case then i would enjoy playing more :)
In-Game Name: Alfieisme
Skype(Required): Alfieswetwipe
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: August ish in 2012, played the technic pack (shown to me by nearbygamer) then eventually went on to Tekkit then now FTB

legolas101101

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Kings FTB Server With The Mindcrack Modpack From The FTB Launcher.

Application:i want a 20 two 30 people community server i fink if i get on i will get one with each aouther
In-Game Name:legolas101101
Skype(Required):i am geting one i 5 days
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:i have bean playing ftb for 6 mounths

Rules:
NO Greifing!
NO Foul Language!
NO Hacks!
BE Nice!
Ip Will Be Will Be Given To You Through A Private Message If Your Application Is Approved.
And Remember To Have Fun!
Also Check Out My Vanilla Server: dragoncraft3-smp.no-ip.com
Donate To Keep The Server Alive!

lakitu64

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I heard about this server from Luhky (actually from talking to him, not from watching his vids) and it seems like a great community that I would want to be a part of. In addition, I think it would be fun to try out a new modpack such as FTB, as I am always looking for ways to make Mincraft more interesting. Lastly, I think I would make a good addition to the team and would be able to work well with the people on the server. I have A LOT of experience both hosting and playing in various mincraft servers, so I know my server etiquette and I won't constantly beg for random crap.
In-Game Name: lakitu64
experience: I have been playing minecraft for years, and have been doing tekkit for a while and I'm really good at most of the core mods. Probably an A in IC2, A- in Buildcraft, C in EE, B- in Redpower2, B in Railcraft, and D in forcefields if I had to grade myself. However, I have a good understanding of how these mods are used in conjunction and I can always figure out or just look up what I don't know.

ninjask92

Jul 29, 2019
application: Im looking for a good server were the admins are good a dont abuse thier powers which is quite small also
Ign:ninjask92
experience: i picked up minecraft first on tekkit then feed the beast been playing for about a year year and a half maybe but definetly willing to learn

danskov

Jul 29, 2019
Application: i wanna join the server so i can have some fun with some guys ^^ and it will also do so i cant cheat... i offen do that when i get annoyed in single playor world.
In-Game Name: jakob1609
Skype(Required): daniel.the.nerd
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: ive played FTB for some time now. but still have alot to l
learn ^^
ps: sry for bad english xd
Twitch Stream Name: count2two

TheAmazingHam

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I waant to join because I want to have fun on a server that is whitelisted FTB
In-Game Name:TheAmazingHam
Skype(Required):evan.miceli1
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 1/3 month

Noah Wheeler

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:legendsCRAFT
how long have I been playing: I have been playing ftb for about a month Im trying to get into forestry and thaumcraft and I want to be on this server because singleplayer is boring