[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

OoOBOBOoO9

Jul 29, 2019
Application:i want to get on a server to play with other dudes who dont greif :)
In-Game Name:OoOBOBOoO9
Skype(Required): part1978
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: i have played tekkit for 2 and a half year and now i had played ftb 3 month i think

Rudra

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CrisMonkey
Skype(Required): rudra1998in
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Minecraft for a year, Tekkit for like 6 months, and FTB since it's release

kevin9542

Jul 29, 2019
Application:Im tired of playing alone and i would like to share my creations with other people, and have someone i can talk to :)
In-Game Name: kev9542
Skype(Required):kevindevos1995
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 1 month

Fanta232

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fanta232
Skype(Required): lukutciukas
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit for over a year, FTB since Mindcrack started their server.

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Master_Macc
Skype(Required): oldmax10 or iMacc
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I was playing FTB for 3 months and Tekkit for 2 months ( 1 year ago ).

D_Pylon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this is my Application :D

Application:
In-Game Name: D_Pylon
Skype(Required): daan_pylon
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I am playing Tekkit for a year now. And FTB for 1 week, because Java didn't worked well. But, I will learn it now :D

E_Pik

Jul 29, 2019
Application:i would love to join this server because i love the idea of actually working with people to build something worth the time. Also something that i would be proud of.
In-Game Name:E_Pik
Skype(Required): the_stevo1
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:i have been playing tekkit for about 6 months and ftb for about 3 months

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:

rshuttle1337

Skype(Required):

mp101banshee

How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:

Since the early days of Tekkit 2.

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
application: i wish to join a small no grief no steal server that i can work in peace on
IGN: alextucker
i have been playing for around 4 months

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
Application:Im just wanting to join the server and im a not going to go around saying im a good builder but i think im quite good. Don't have to accept this application but feel free to.
In-Game Name:killkid3600
Skype(Required):killkid3600 Im always on away so i dont get spammed with messages.
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:I have been playing tekkit for about a year now and FTB for about a month. I know alot about most of the main mods though.

KnightNPC

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Just want to have some fun i dont grief or steal ( i promise)
In-Game Name: KnightNPC
Skype(Required): skycaptin124
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 2-3 years

Darker

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: darker1300
Skype(Required): darker1300
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Over 9 months

Even though I'm only 16, people have told me I'm fairly mature If that has been an issue with the server.
And the reason I want to join this one is because I had been playing tekkit for a very long time and have run out of ideas of things to do. Now I'm moving to Feed the Beast and I hope to help improve the server with the things I build.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: legoguy1201 but might change in near future
Skype(Required): spawn_me
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit: 4 Months FTB: 2 Months

basildemon9

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: basildemon9
skype(required): basil demon
how long you have been playing ftb or tekkit for 1 year for tekkit and 3 mounths for FTB

sylver6306

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: sylver6306
Skype(Required): sylve6307
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I Have been playing for 2-3 years

yotack00

Jul 29, 2019
Application:Hi i'm yens and i played like 6months ago tekkit for a year i think then stopped en played vanilla now the mindcrack server started FTB i wanna get back on it but an "family" server so i could make youtube vids adn stream with you guys and yeah thats why i wanna join just to join an awsome community thats close together with no greefers :) if i you guys are interresed just send me a message on skype and you could ask some more private questions that im not gonna post over here ;-)
In-Game Name: sandersalama
Skype(Required): yotack00
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:iplayed tekkite ;ike 1year 6months ago

Hope to see you guys soon
greetings
Yens :)

killermen962

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Killermen962
skype(Required): Killermen962
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: i have played for about 1.5-2 years, i was always wanting to build in it (just started FTB 2 days ago) :p

willhami2

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: Willhami2
Skype(Required): mcwillhami2
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: as long as you have ;) (we both joined this forum on the 22 of december :p ) so about a month

youtube.com/willhami2

OneFineGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would like to join this server to be part of a friendly community again, discover the modpack and to make loads of videos :3
In-Game Name: TheChaoticDeity
Skype(Required): MultipleGamers
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: i have played feed the beast for about a week, and before that played tekkit, but been looking into joining a server mostly ;)