[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

AKACIDX

Jul 29, 2019
Application: iwant to join beacsue i found a tekkit private server and had a blast server its down for now ive seen a few streams (juicetra,) and ive been having a growing interest in this mod pack i dont enjoy playing games by my self just the feling of others seeing my process makes me happy
In game : akacidx
how long ive been playing ftb or tekkit : about 2 years

Pyrotemplar

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would love to be part of a small community server that players enjoy playing together while at the same time being able to go of on my own. this server would allow me the opportunity to be part of a great community and start my brand new Lets play series that i have been planning for a while now, just been waiting for the right server. i believe that i would be a perfect candidate to add to this community because im very friendly and easy to get along with, also i am a great builder that strides for perfection and completion. i am always up for an adventure and willing to help a fellow player at any moment. also my experience with mods is very useful. i also come with the maturaty level you would expect from someone my age.
In-Game Name: Pyrotemplar
Skype(Required): Pyro_templar
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: about 1.5 year

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I want a private server to record with and other people that record too!
In-Game Name: mrdouble__
Skype(Required): mr.double__
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: FTB since the retro stage was current

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alexdel
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: i played tekkit for 3 years and i been playing FTB for 4 months

decebaldecebal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: decebaldecebal
Skype(Required): rareschitarist
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have been playing Tekkit for half a year now and I have my own server.I play FTB for 1 month now and I really enjoy it.

KnockoutKOD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: KnockoutKOD
Skype(Required): I'd rather not say publicly, I will send you a private message.
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit, since it came out. FTB, since it came out. Let's just say I am very, very experienced.
Why would you like to play? I personally have owned a few servers, worked with the owners and staff of other servers, and I am sick of public servers. I want a community where we can prank each other, have fun, share resources when we ask others and they offer/give, and overall help each other build together up to a massive project of some epic proportions. I am an amazing builder, you can check my youtube videos for decent work I have made, but I never managed to record the best work. You could put me on a two day trial and see how far I get, I'd be pretty set within a few hours of mining. I have never been banned from a server, and I am a team player. If you invite me, that'd be great, but I will understand if you don't. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/knockoutthekod

Umru Rothenberg

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I started playing FTB and want to find a friendly fun server to play on with not too many people. I
In-Game Name: umrux5
Skype(Required): umrux5
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Just started FTB, been playing Tekkit for about 8 months or so.

sicaxis

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Hi, I'm looking for a small and nice FTB server to make my time pass on while I'm not in school, and am working on setting up my YouTube-channel. Have been looking since my own server decided to be a douche and crash for me. Some facts about me then, I live in Sweden, EU, and spends way more time than I should on Minecraft/FTB.
In-Game Name: SiCAXiS
Skype(Required): SiCAXiS
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been playing FTB since December, but has been playing Tekkit since Summer 2012, so I've experience with FTB. Still on the learning stage thou, as I've forgotten much of the recipes for certain things. Cheers!

TorcMSC

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mauricio5
Application: I was a long time Tekkit and FTB for about 8 months combined. I loved playing the games on small servers where everyone knew each other because they seemed to be the best communities to be a part of. I am looking for a new server since my old closed down and this seems like the right fit for me and I'd like to try to get back in to the swing of things.
How Long have you been playing FTB or Tekkit: I played Tekkit for about 5 months and Feed the Beast for about 3. Recently took a month break and looking to get back into the game.

xReTrO89x

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: xReTrO89x
How long...: I played feed the beast for a month and i am really adicted to this modpack :D
I want to join server which has a nice community and everybody knows what's goin on when you say: mindcrack :D

wakabush

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I'm just another Minecraft player looking for a good server that i wont get greifed on and can have fun experimenting with items and building new and exiting things
In-Game Name: wakabush
Skype(Required): wakabush
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been playing Tekkit for about a year now. i had experience with buildcraft and and things like that a while before that though so i know mainly what I'm doing :) ive been playing FTB for about a month or 2 now.

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: KetchupGuy101
Skype(Required): mysticxdoggy
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: couple years now no cap C

agrail55

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I want to play on your server because I want to play with people and together learn a new innovations in mindcrack pack.
In-Game Name: AgraiL55
Skype(Required): agrail55
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 4-5 month

felixlex

Jul 29, 2019
Application: always wanted to play on a small, non-commercial ftb server, with friendly people to share my knowledge and build cool communal buildings.
In-Game Name: Felixlex
Skype(Required): felix.bridault
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: quite a long time, cant tell how long, but over 2 years, before that, i was modding minecraft manualy with buildcraft and ic2. cant play vanilla anymore, cos there is not much to do :p

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thetravis0916
Skype(Required): thetravis0916
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have been playing FTB for about 2 - 2.5 months

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Well I'm applying to you guys because I used to play on a small server (16 slot) that was very alike this but the owner moved and he hasn't been able to set it up again for some reason. I recently applied for but I havn't been denied or accepted though the owner has been on multiple times and has replied to the thread many times, I even sent him a PM but he wasn't bothered to reply to that even! The server is called Havencraft and I would recommend people not to even go near it as they think they are some sort of 'elite' players on FTB. But aside from my own personal vendetta against HavenCraft I want to join your server because I think it's alot better than SSP as you can keep your quarries and stuff running while your offline. I also like doing collaborative projects with others and find that a small community tends to be very friendly and close.

In-Game Name: tomthe40

Skype(Required): Something wrong with mine, my account like went and the files completely crashed, I don't know the jizz with it. Hope it doesn't affect the app!

How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Before FTB was even out. I never used Tekkit as I disagree with their approach to the mod pack. Before FTB I installed the mods myself, usually using my own version of Direwolf20's own mods.

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Hello!
I would like to join this server because there are not too many players and it has a friendly community.
I feel better with 10 people i know than with 100 griefers...
In-Game Name:startrunner
Skype(Required):sashko0806
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:
I have been playing tekkit for an year or so.
This is going to be my first Feed the Beast server