[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DrTaru

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DrTaru
Skype(Required): Private(will PM it if accepted)
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Been playing with IC since its creation, FTB since its release.

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hymerid
Skype(Required): Hymerid
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Ive been playing tekkit for over 8 months, and started the FTB pack when it was released

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RobbieBobby
Skype(Required): imnotrobbie
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been playing FTB all day trying to figure it out, going inbetween the wiki and game. I think if I was in a multiplayer enviorment, it'd be easier to learn.

kenwiel

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: kenwiel
Skype(Required): kenwiel
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: tekkit for about a year, started playing FTB like two weeks after it launched

JorgeEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Would love to join a nice small non greifing community to have fun on and to maybe record on
In-Game Name: JorgeEvil
Skype(Required): epicgamerguy
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 6 - 8 months

youtube views: 73k +

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: ChaseNetwork
Skype(Required): rapierone
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 3 weeks.

Artomix4488

Jul 29, 2019
Application: i want to join the server because i like play minecraft with mods
In-Game Name: Artomix4488
Skype(Required):adam.marosalvac
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: tekkit 1 year FTB 2 months
one question : is the server cracked or mineshafter

freson01

Jul 29, 2019
Application: i want to join this server cause i want to play on a small server and meeting people sharing the FTB experience
In-Game Name: freson01
Skype(Required): freson01
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 6 months or something

Artomix4488

Jul 29, 2019
Application: i want to join the server because i liek to play minecraft,tekkit,FTB
In-Game Name: Artomix4488
Skype(Required):adam.marosalvac
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: tekkit 1 year FTB 3 months
one question: is the server cracked

SmuCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: xLazR
Skype(Required): jaay.swann
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:FTB for about one month and tekkit for a year :)

Denverc

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Denverc412
Why Would you like to join the server?: To expand my knowledge of FTB
do you have experience with the mods?: I have played tekkit/FTB for a while. I also watch direwolf20 (who plays these mods a lot).
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Never been banned
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 7/10
timezone/country you live in: America
Skype name : denver.chernin

MrWazoo

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: Mr_Wazoo
Skype(Required): will give in DM when you want it (privacy issue)
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: played tekkit for a while, but that server went offline (event server) after that played mostly singleplayer minecraft, but am good with googling stuff

Mrstewievader

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I really want to join beacuse i heard that this server was good and i dont want to play with a bunch of duches. But this server is awesome as i have heard:D
In Game name: mrstewievader
I have ben playing tekkit for about 2 years and FTB For 2 months.

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
Application:I run a small youtube channel and would like to make videos on a small server so that people are more friendly
In-Game Name:csideaustin831
Skype(Required):austin.lima1
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:ftb-since release Tekkit-couple of months

Jontebonte1

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I want to join so I can make videos from a 1.4.6 FTB server with the MindCrack ModPack.
In-Game Name: Rikkaedow
How Long Have You Been Playing FTB/Tekkit?: About 2 months, only FTB, did not like tekkit because of the permission-problem they hade.

CruserKay

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Hey guys, I would like to join your community cause im searching for a nice server with a nice and friendly community for a fair play on FTB.
In-Game Name: CruserKay
Skype(Required): CruserKay
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I played tekkit for 3 to 4 months but im stopped cause of the unbalance of this modpack and now i played 3-4 weeks of FTB and i also watch many lps from the mindcrack guys.

Luhky

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Luhky
Skype(Required): Luhky_7
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Since both came out

Lynx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CookiMonsteerh
Skype(Required): lynx.alt
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I just started and I really got into it but I feel lonely as fuck and I need someone to talk to while playing this baller mod.

Luhky

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would like to join this server because i'm a youtuber and I really wanna make a FTB series but I want to have a Mindcrack server feel to where one episode I could go prank someone and often I could get pranked back. I wanna make new friends that are dedicated. Not ones that just come and go... So please add me to the whitelist.
In-Game Name: Luhky
Skype(Required): Luhky_7
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have been playing since both came out and I have been making tutorials since on my YouTube