[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

AgentObsidian

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Just want to be in a small community building things make some new friends etc. Experienced with the mods, don't want to get griefed hence being in a small community.
In-Game Name: Ctrl_Alt_Zombie_
Skype(Required): agentobsidian
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit around 8 months (used to own a server), FTB around 1 month and a half.

Casper Holten

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I want to join because i like small server so you dont get greifed. And i've just startet playing mindcrack.
In-Game Name: casperh123
Skype(Required): casperholten
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been playing "Tekkit" For ½-1 year

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
293diqe.jpg

bloop428

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: bloop428
Skype(Required): i will tell you on the server if accepted
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit: 6 months (stopped playing), FTB - mindcrack: ~2 weeks

SEAL24

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Kings FTB Server With The Mindcrack Modpack From The FTB Launcher.

Application: Im looking for a good server with friendly people that i can just play with. ive been playing vanilla faction servers for too long and want to play on a server where i dont have to constantly look over my shoulder
In-Game Name: SEAL24
Skype(Required): justin.hoffmann1996
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: i have been playing FTB since mindcrack began its FTB series. i follow a lot of there videos and it looked amazing. this is the 1st and possibly, only mod i have/will ever use (including hacks).

Rules:
NO Greifing!
NO Foul Language!
NO Hacks!
BE Nice!
Ip Will Be Will Be Given To You Through A Private Message If Your Application Is Approved.
And Remember To Have Fun!

IXIhomatawk

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I have always been wanting to play on a server like Mindcrack, with a small community for mods, and I obviously couldn't just get on the actual Mindcrack Server. Also my friends have never been really into mods like me, and I would usually play SSP which isn't as fun as servers.
In-Game Name:IXIhomatawk
Skype(Required):blipblop13
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit for almost 1.5 years, and FTB for 3 months, and I watch a lot of DW20.

Doom879

Jul 29, 2019
Application:I have been looking for a small server with a nice amount of ram to play on, if I get accepted I will refer my friends to this server. I love Mindcrack and I am really good with machines.
In-Game Name: Doom879
Skype(Required): Doom879
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 8 months

Aster_King

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I'm Searching For A Server with a lot of new crafts and objectives to complete, I didn't like Normal MC since I discovered the modpacks and I saw this and i said "I should give it a try =D"
In-Game Name: Aster_King
Skype(Required): jorge0.,932
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Uhmm.. 2 or 3 Months maybe? ._.

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-Game Name: mrdouble__
Skype(Required): mr.double__
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: about 1 year

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would love to join this server because I already am on a small vanilla server like this and i have had a great time and i want to get into FTB so i tohight why not join a small server like this one. It seems like the perfect server for me!
In-Game Name: FijianMamba
Skype(Required): FijiianMamba
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have played Tekkit for about a year now and have really enjoyed it. I have only been playing FTB for a month so im a little new to it but i think that joining this server and playing Tekkit will really help me get better!

Maesonrocks

Jul 29, 2019
Application:I would love to join a small FTB server because I want to help the community and I am sick of verifiers, and trolls. I've been looking for a good server and I think I've found one.

IGN: Buskboys
Skype(maeson busk)
How long: I've been playing minecraft since alpha 1.6 and have played the mods separately extensively. Started playing FTB the day it came out, played tekkit for 6-7 months before that.

trishula55

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name:HAYOCORPS
Skype(Required):Bradley Moore (so you get the right one my email is [email protected])
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:6 months (never tekkit)

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: M4rc97
Skype(Required): marcalexander16
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I Have been playing for about a month maybe just a bit more.

james

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Jackknifed
Skype(Required): grizzlynatral
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: a very very long time, not exactly sure when i started but i have been playing FTB, and Tekkit for as long as i can remember it being out.

Crafter_Ninja12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Crafter_Ninja12
How long have you been playing FTB or Tekkit: almost two years now i have gotten very familiar with the mods
Application: i want to play FTB with other people who i can become friends with and grow as a community. i have never once greifed or stealed and i am very trustworthy

LosAzteca

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would like to play on this server because iam having a hard time finding a good server and i wish to play with other players cos singleplayer can get quite lonely and dull
In-Game Name: LosAzteca
Skype(Required): More than happy to give you it in a PM
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Ive been playing Tekkit quite a long time and FTB i started playing about 4 weeks ago

A_Derpy_Pig

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: A_Derpy_Pig
Skype(Required): derpy_pig
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 3 - 4 months for tekkit

fabledtruth

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Been looking for a low population server for either FTB or mindcrack, and i stumbled upon this and i got all excited haha xD!
In-Game Name: fabledTruth
Skype(Required): mise56
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit for about 9 months(used to host my own server for my friends), FTB for about 3 months now and mindcrack since it became available on the FTB launcher :)

alfordj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: alfordj
Skype(Required): roy6115
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: bout a month for ftb and 6 months or so with tekkit