[1.4.6] FTB [Mindcrack Modpack] [8GB RAM][Small Youtube and Skype Server][15 Slots]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hellspawn3200

Jul 29, 2019
Application: looking for a server to play on and do my LP series
In-Game Name: hellspawn3200
Skype(Required): hellspawn3200(not gonna add anyone but the server members if im accepted)
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 8 months tekkit, 2 months FTB

CraxyDude

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
In-Game Name: CraxyDude
Skype(Required): Zalpher
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I started playing the technich modpack for a year and 3 months ago, when yogscast relased their mod review serie about technic

AlexTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:lilangelpuppy
Skype(Required):Angelbabe132 (im working on getting a new mic mine just broke)
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Tekkit i played a few months and i just started with FTB so i wanted to start with new friends who want to learn too ^^

EOwnez

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EOwnez
Skype(Required): EOwnez
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: A little over 8 months since i began Tekkit, and I've been playing FTB for about a month and a half

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tatsu011
Skype(Required): Will be given in a PM if requested
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: FTB: since the beta - Tekkit: since I heard about it from the yogscast - Mods in general: since before the Piston Update.

InfinityTroll

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I've been looking for ages now for a FTB server that I can play on. I do not want anything fancy in my experience, just set up a base meet and talk with new people (If we share skypes and stuff) and make a little bit of community projects on spare times.

In-Game Name: remi60

Skype(Required): samznipez

How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I played with buildcraft and industrial craft (A LOT!) when it first came out. But the server I played on is long since gone and I went back to vanilla minecraft when it got deleted. I finally came back to these mods and saw the chance that FTB gave me to go back into these cool mods that I kinda forgot :\ haha.

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I love what FTB has to ofter, and I want to try a new server.
In-Game Name: Zafum
Skype(Required): zafum553
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I've been using Tekkit for about 3 months, but I've used most the other mods separately, at one time or another.

Vash281

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I would like to play with a creative community and push my limits with the ftb packs. I have most experience in ic2 and some rp but have recently been expanding into Thermal expansion, Buildcraft and forestry farms.
In-Game Name:Vash281
Skype(Required):Vash2811
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Ive played a few months of tekkit and a few weeks of ftb

XxNarwhalexX

Jul 29, 2019
Application: I've been playing FTB for a while and the server that i was playing on shut down after the new update. I would really like to play on a legit FTB server without the voting crap and donating. So i was hoping this would be a good community based server like the mindcrack server.
In-Game Name:XxNarwhalexX
Skype(Required):HeliosphereX
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Ive been playing for about 2 months and watching FTB vids for a while.

okmn20

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Im looking for a small mindcrack pack community like this that is active and communicate together I love playing the pack and would like to play it with others
In-Game Name: okmn20
Skype(Required): Silversjdu
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: I have been playng tekkit for about 6 months and FTB about 1 and a half months
I watch FTB/Mindcrack pack vids from mindcrackers and hermitcrafters every week to learn new things or see their progress

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stirke7
Skype(Required): xStirke7
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: 5 months

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
Application:me and a friend are looking to join a small community to play ftb with, we have been on numerous servers before and had nothing but problems with griefers
In-Game Name:Conbine and genix77
Skype(Required):Conbineeu and penotrator
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:not been playing long as we have always played vanilla, we started playing ftb when the mindcrack server started, we play between 4-8 hours per day and are looking into starting a youtube channel

Mangy_Mut

Jul 29, 2019
Application:I would love to join as i love to play any game on multiplayer with a tight-nit community
In-Game Name:mangy_mut
Skype(Required):mangy_mut
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Pretty much since tekkit was made ( P.S I dont really know how to use the stuff , i've just been on it for a while)

Xain Faith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XainFaith
Skype(Required): [email protected]
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: Quite some time i am also a long time follower of direwolf20, and when i have some free time and feel motivated i feel i may even drag myself away from os dev to do a mod for mine craft myself. I love mine craft and am looking for a server with some nice people where we can have a nice world and generally a good time all around.

de4nz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:XxXDe4nzXxX
Skype(Required):xxxde4nzxxx
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:2 months

jdis12837

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jdis12837
Skype(Required):jason_pwns1
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:since tekkit1

Moose

Jul 29, 2019
Application: i would like to join because i want a steady server to just chill on!
In-Game Name: boxhead5252
Skype(Required): any way i can send this to you in a pm? i don't like just throwing my skype stuff over the internet
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit:ftb about a week on and off and tekkit about 3 months!

ebMusicMan84

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy folks,

Application: I'd love to join a small community driven FTB server. The server I was playing on decided to switch back to Tekkit and I just like FTB better. I've been a Minecraft player for several years now, but only switched to modded Minecraft when FTB was released. My Skype is ebMusicMan84 and I am 28 years old. Thanks for your consideration.

LordofDorknes

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Hoping for a server to play on.
In-Game Name: "LordofDorknes
Skype(Required): "lordofdorknes"
How Long You Have Been Playing FTB or Tekkit: over a year

alex_revenger234

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:alex_revenger234
How long you have been playing FTB or Tekkit:
FTB:3 weeks and Tekkit:2 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1357003533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:I want to join beacaus in single,there no people.
In-Game Name:alex_revenger234
How long you have been playing FTB or Tekkit:
FTB:3 weeks and Tekkit:2 months.