[1.10.2] Age of Engineering

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
This is more of a general question, not necessarily this pack, (but it relates to my world in this pack) what it the generation rate for purple slime islands? I can't seem to find one

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
If you have started working on bees you can still look at the forestry rainmaker .

Thanks, i can make it after i learn the forestry mod. Last time i work with bees was in mc 1.6.4 and i hate it.I coudn't make new bee species and coudnt make alveary. I hope it will be less hard this time. I will setup a secondary tiny base in mining world for it.

I am guessing you are living in the mining world :)

sleeping through the night is supposed to help reset Minecraft's internal algorithm for when to have it rain, or at least everytime I played skyblock people always told me not to sleep until I had an endless water source setup from catching rain in barrels

the calculator mod has devices to control day/night and weather so you wont have to wait clear till DE.

Yes, i made that mistake :) That flat, open area was too attractive for making base there. Im still moving my base to overworld. This time i made a sky base in a desert biome. At least it has 2 benefits: Its more easy to find enderman in a desert because of the open-view from high altitude. And no rain sound.
Thank you.

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
ErnstLustig
bug report: Infinite Red Garnet
Using actually addition drill with silk touch upgrade on a Ruby Ore gives free extra red garnet which can be spammed and converted to Iron, Aluminium and Manganese in TechReborn machines.

P

Paerody

Bug Report: Iridium bee species should be disabled in More Bees config, since libVulpes iridium dust/ingot is not ore-dictionaried.

Alternatively, enabling the ore dictionary entry might be interesting. Since iridium ingots can't (?) be made into iridium ore or iridium reinforced plates, they're really only useful for a few Advanced Solar panel recipes, and then for Tech Reborn. You still have to go through the mid-game EU slog, but bee enthusiasts can look forward to having less annoying iridium for the later ages.

Edit: Fixed as of 1.0.5, bees are once again OP, all is right in the world. ;)

Last edited:

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
@efeefeefe I know of that one but didn't post publicly because of exploit.
@Paerody Noted, those bees got added in a recent update and I didn't notice that yet, thanks.
@ICountFrom0 I know they aren't "mek mobs", in any case, I really don't care about that honestly, combat isn't the focus of the pack and I don't mind if it's not properly balanced. I like that it makes the beginning harder and even if you get a drop, the advantage isn't big. I don't know of an attractor, must be 1.11 only. Open Computers was purposely left out as I don't want people getting advantages that know to code or can download programs. RFTools Control is fine though as basically everyone can do this, same as Integrated Dynamics. Chest Movers can't move Spawners, you can use Spawner Relocator or Cardboard Box for that.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Mine was a question...LOL

Forget the question mark and make the difference.
Derp, sorry - I read it and transposed the "is" and "it" without realising! :) In that case we're wondering the same thing. It sounds like a good place to have a base, so it makes me wonder if there is a catch! I can't imagine so, but you never know.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Bug Report: When in creative inventory (any tab, including survival inventory and search) displayed items (all slots) randomly change to page one vanilla items. If anything is clicked, the game crashes. Only known fix is to exit creative, and it is only temporary.

V

VAKGaming

May i ask, where do you even get titanium, JEI doesnt even give information about where its ore's (Rutile/titanium ore) spawn like it does for all other ores. and i even checked with a xray and no titanium related ore has spawned in my world.
im in version 1.0.3 of the pack

Last edited:

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
@triggerfinger12 I didn't open it, but pretty sure that is the incorrect file. Go to your profile folder and look in a folder called "crash-reports". There should be a txt file you should be able to pastebin.
@VAKGaming The guide tells you to get it from Bauxite. Look for the recipe for Pile of Titanium or uses of Bauxite Dust.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
@ErnstLustig Here we go, sorry for my incompetence :p These are for the two crashes that i had relating to this issue. (I have had random freezes that I have to force-shutdown my computer in order to fix it, but no crash logs for those :/)

Attachments

• crash-2017-07-10_15.56.28-client.txt
    35.6 KB · Views: 93
  • crash-2017-07-10_16.02.32-client.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 91

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
@Cucuska2 Because they are crazy overpowered compared to the other early game tools. I forgot the exact value but the Paxel had like 20 Attack Damage.
@triggerfinger12 I think the same error happened to me once as well but could never reproduce it, sorry can't help you there. Just use JEI instead of the creative inventory, it's better anyway.

C

Cucuska2

@Cucuska2 Because they are crazy overpowered compared to the other early game tools. I forgot the exact value but the Paxel had like 20 Attack Damage.
@triggerfinger12 I think the same error happened to me once as well but could never reproduce it, sorry can't help you there. Just use JEI instead of the creative inventory, it's better anyway.

My bad, sorry! I didn't know such thing existed, thank you then! Are you planning to do anything with the Lense of the Miner? You can basically make any ore for 50k-100k RF, and it's available in Age 3.