[1.10.2] Age of Engineering

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't start with the ftbu guide so I have no clue what I am supposed to do.
In your inventory screen, top left, you should see two book icons, one of those will bring up the guide. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

H

HydraSlayer

In your inventory screen, top left, you should see two book icons, one of those will bring up the guide. :D

Thanks, didn't realize that. Thought it was an item :p

borrak

Jul 29, 2019
Having some issues with the pack:

1. I have to force Unicode to see any kind of text (I also disabled custom menu mod but it didn't work out)
2. All blocks and items in inventory are either transparent or black.

I tried swapping to Vanilla algorithm in BetterFps, but didn't work.

Iovancar

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.0.3, game client crashes when I try to open rftools manual.
It happens when trying to read the manual directly or by using the "?" shortcut on machines GUI.

Is anyone having the same issue ?

Attachments

• crash-2017-07-06_21.33.54-client.txt
    48.1 KB · Views: 105

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.0.3, game client crashes when I try to open rftools manual.
It happens when trying to read the manual directly or by using the "?" shortcut on machines GUI.

Is anyone having the same issue ?

I can confirm the same issue, crashed all the way to desktop. Posted it in the discord #support so other people will know. But I am sure it is a mod issue with the version of RF Tools currently running which happens to be an old one from April so we will either have to read the book from a different Minecraft instance or read the online wiki

https://github.com/McJty/RFTools/wiki

which has all the items listed
https://github.com/McJty/RFTools/wiki/RFTools-Blocks

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that I can't right click craft a stack nor can I scroll wheel take x items from a chest. How do I fix this?

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that I can't right click craft a stack nor can I scroll wheel take x items from a chest. How do I fix this?

He didn't want to change vanilla mouse mechanics (plus mods that adjust scroll wheel can behave strangely with inventories that have scroll bars)

So its up to you to add on mouse tweaks or inventory scroller on your own. Both are client side only mods so you can add them without impacting your ability to join a server.

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
He didn't want to change vanilla mouse mechanics (plus mods that adjust scroll wheel can behave strangely with inventories that have scroll bars)

So its up to you to add on mouse tweaks or inventory scroller on your own. Both are client side only mods so you can add them without impacting your ability to join a server.
Oh! Which one did Dire use in his 1.10.2 pack?

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, figured out the scroll to take 1 at a time. What mod lets you right click to craft a stack? It's in Dire's pack as it works fine there, just not in the AoE pack. >.<

Iovancar

Jul 29, 2019
A little tip if you have forestry trees in an automated farm :
Butterflies will spawn like crazy if you chunkload the area and will cause lag.
The reason is that butterflies will fly out of the chunkloaded area and will not despawn nor be counted for the spawn limit per area.

To prevent that you can open your config/forestry/lepidopterology.cfg file to reduce the max spawn of butterflies and the range butterflies are allowed to wander from their area.
You will need to adjust the config and the size of the chunkloaded area to prevent butterflies from flying out of the chunkloaded area.

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i just found a bug:

Probably Infinite (filled) Tin Can Generation via Solid Canning Machine from IC2 without consuming any empty tin can

left slot: only carrots! (tested with potatoes not worked)
right slot: Empty Tin Cans (it is not consuming empty cans after 3 remaining)

* Canning Machine not consuming Empty Tin Cans after 3 remaining and it continue to produce filled cans while consuming just carrots and EU.

Tested On:
AOE 1.0.3 (InvTweak Disabled, MouseTweaks-2.8-mc1.10.2.jar added, ChunkAnimator-MC1.9.4-1.2.jar added)
Win7 64bit, Java 8 Update 131 (build 1.8.0_131-b11)

Update: Just realised, consuming those filled tin cans creating 2 empty tin can. (sometimes 3)

Last edited:

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
I feel terrible not posting here. I was relying on notifications which I didn't get so I thought no one was posting here. Let me have a quick look over your posts

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
@efeefeefe Thanks for reporting.
@modmuss50 Would be very much appreciated.
@zBob Thanks so much for moderating in my regard.
@borrak I have no idea what is causing that. Did you change anything or add mods? I can't reproduce this.
@danny_djdk Hey Danny, no worries. Have fun.
@Yeno The Pattern Chest has to be adjacent to both Part Builder and Stencil Table

Reactions: zBob

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! Which one did Dire use in his 1.10.2 pack?

I just checked and I am guessing it is Quark that is being used in the DW pack.

That will make too many changes if you add it here, or will require you to disable 99% of the mod. So I suggest reading up on these two and choosing the one that will work the best for you.

Mouse Tweaks
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mouse-tweaks?gameCategorySlug=mc-mods&projectID=60089

Item Scroller
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/item-scroller?gameCategorySlug=mc-mods&projectID=242064

There could be other options but those are the only ones I am aware of.