[1.0.0] Modular Armour - Now configurable!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Working on adding mod compatibility. What do you guys want for it? I already have thaumcraft goggles of revealing and vis discounts.

How bout enviromine camel pack for crash landing type maps?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
1. Attach redstone arsenal tools to your armour?
2. Bind twilight forest special weapons and tools to augment the armour
3. Attach mage leggings and other such items to calf pads?
4. Attach mariculture titanium plates to improve armour traits...
Could you give me a idea of what these would do?
may be:
4. titanium plates: blast resist/damage resist.
3. trigger "mage leggins" things on Ur legging.
2. same thing: combine effects and trigers between that items, making multi-tool
1. and again same thing combine/multi-tool

Reactions: AlCapella
C

chbachman

may be:
4. titanium plates: blast resist/damage resist.
3. trigger "mage leggins" things on Ur legging.
2. same thing: combine effects and trigers between that items, making multi-tool
1. and again same thing combine/multi-tool

4. Would work.
3. Already have that.

For 2, and 1, i have to say something.

I am not going to have a multitool, in the foreseeable future. It would literally require a total rewrite of almost my entire mod to be able to make one. I have modular armour and modular baubles. Mabye i will get some tinker's construct api and get some modular tinker's armour, but as of right now, no. I am focusing on making that armour as good as it can be.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
idea from me:
death prism. its like grave, but in height of death. better with tiers (save armor, hot bar, inventory by diff upgrades), or on death inventory teleports to "death prism" activated with RF/special items.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
4. Would work.
3. Already have that.

For 2, and 1, i have to say something.

I am not going to have a multitool, in the foreseeable future. It would literally require a total rewrite of almost my entire mod to be able to make one. I have modular armour and modular baubles. Mabye i will get some tinker's construct api and get some modular tinker's armour, but as of right now, no. I am focusing on making that armour as good as it can be.

Yes, what @adamich said ^^

Also, how do you say, "3. Already have that". Is AM2 out for 1.7.10 already? It's the mod that adds "mage leggings" that help you with magical armour power.

For 2 and 1, *sad, panda face*

For 4, it would be nice. joshie has an api, and already within TiCo, titanium is the "OW cobalt" (*) making nether trips less stressful.

(*) both mining speed and durability, but osmium from Mekanism is only the speed not the durability iirc.

C

chbachman

Yes, what @adamich said ^^

Also, how do you say, "3. Already have that". Is AM2 out for 1.7.10 already? It's the mod that adds "mage leggings" that help you with magical armour power.

For 2 and 1, *sad, panda face*

For 4, it would be nice. joshie has an api, and already within TiCo, titanium is the "OW cobalt" (*) making nether trips less stressful.

(*) both mining speed and durability, but osmium from Mekanism is only the speed not the durability iirc.
I thought you meant thaumcraft leggings. I'll try for ars magicka that is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlCapella

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for suggestions? 'Kay.
AM2 stuffs:
  • Add a part that holds mana potions and when enabled(and filled enough) gives you the effect of the potion; a sorta of mana potion IV system.
  • Vintium Dust is a great magical power source, but running your suit off of mana is the real dream machine. Upgrade every piece with 4 mana batteries, 4 purified vintium dust, and 1 pure essence, and your armor is now diamonds! And by diamonds, I mean Mana Powered!
  • And of course, some sort of magical defenses not requiring AM2 stuff; say... electrum and invar can be used to add defenses against magic type damage?
Witchery Stuff:
  • A bit of golden string, a bit of imbued leather, whiff of magic here and there... The armor now counts as good Witchery Armor(aka counts as valid locations for the bark belt to spread to).
  • On that matter, add a bark belt upgrade
  • And seeping shoes
  • And Ruby Slippers
  • And Icy Slippers...
  • And plenty of nice Witchery armors could and perhaps should be able to be added to this suit
  • Or just upgrade it with Nullified Leather.

Reactions: chbachman
C

chbachman

Guys, i saw a thing.
Screen Shot 2014-09-11 at 7.12.43 AM.png

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to ask but since mods may stay in 1.7.10 and before (1.8 if we are luck and beyond if everyone gets their lucky socks on) could you backport the bare bones version (the initial release) to 1.6.4?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2