[1.0.0] Modular Armour - Now configurable!

Mannol

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully people can help me here, I am playing Horizons daybreaker, and I'm trying to make a night vision amulet with Modular Armor.
I have successfully added resonant energy to my modular amulet, by added the previous tiers first (took me a while to figure out I couldn't just add the last one, but had to do it steps)
And now I want to add the night vision, but the amulet won't accept it. It recognizes my items as a valid recipe, but when I click add, it won't add like the energy upgrades.
Now this is the exact thing that happened when I first tried to add the resonant energy upgrade, so my thoughts are that night vision needs a prerequisite.. but I can't for the life of me think of which one it is, and I can't find any documentation on the site or anywhere about it..

Any tips/help is appreciated.

p.s. I have manually updated Modular armor and CoFH Core to the latest that is on curse forge.

Nentify

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully people can help me here, I am playing Horizons daybreaker, and I'm trying to make a night vision amulet with Modular Armor.
I have successfully added resonant energy to my modular amulet, by added the previous tiers first (took me a while to figure out I couldn't just add the last one, but had to do it steps)
And now I want to add the night vision, but the amulet won't accept it. It recognizes my items as a valid recipe, but when I click add, it won't add like the energy upgrades.
Now this is the exact thing that happened when I first tried to add the resonant energy upgrade, so my thoughts are that night vision needs a prerequisite.. but I can't for the life of me think of which one it is, and I can't find any documentation on the site or anywhere about it..

Any tips/help is appreciated.

p.s. I have manually updated Modular armor and CoFH Core to the latest that is on curse forge.
Potion upgrade :)

Mannol

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! makes sense now you said it.. I feel so dumb..

Suggestion to the maker: some how tell people which upgrades they need to add another upgrade.. as a tooltip maybe when you try to add the upgrade? Like "error: you need X upgrade first"