[1.0.0] Modular Armour - Now configurable!

C

chbachman

I hate to ask but since mods may stay in 1.7.10 and before (1.8 if we are luck and beyond if everyone gets their lucky socks on) could you backport the bare bones version (the initial release) to 1.6.4?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Mabye, but it will be done once I freeze the 1.7 code base. Or sooner, if I get the time.

Also, it will have no support for bugs. If you find one, you can report it to me, and i might fix it or i might not.

But it is nice to see demand for my mod.

Reactions: pc_assassin

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Sorry I spent a few hours this morning making the texture and when I save it exit and come back on because of lag, the entire thing is deleted, maybe another day but for now, I rage quit

Reactions: chbachman

Matakor

Jul 29, 2019
chbachman, if you send me a template, I could draw up a set of textures. I can work at any res up to 128x. I can also draw up modular pieces, if you want to make the textures modular as well (like different textures for different modules). Let me know if you're interested. I can also make it colorless, if you want to add a module for dyeing.

Off note, I don't log in here very often. Easiest to contact me on the ftb IRC channel.

Reactions: chbachman

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
All I needed was one look, and I'm now tacking this on to the pack on which I'm working for my server once we decide to move to 1.7.10. I mean, we've got FLORA, Thaumcraft, and Blood Magic for cool armour, but it just wasn't...balanced out, we had two magic, but only one tech! Now, its all pretty and balanced and giving in options and stuff!

(Also, it pleases me far too much that you spell "armour" the British way. Its like the sigh of relief when I see people spell "daemon" properly.)

C

chbachman

All I needed was one look, and I'm now tacking this on to the pack on which I'm working for my server once we decide to move to 1.7.10. I mean, we've got FLORA, Thaumcraft, and Blood Magic for cool armour, but it just wasn't...balanced out, we had two magic, but only one tech! Now, its all pretty and balanced and giving in options and stuff!

(Also, it pleases me far too much that you spell "armour" the British way. Its like the sigh of relief when I see people spell "daemon" properly.)
Thanks! Always good to see somebody else using it.

And the armour thing is because I read a british book on War and Tactics, and got the spelling from it. I am fully American. :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Always good to see somebody else using it.

And the armour thing is because I read a british book on War and Tactics, and got the spelling from it. I am fully American. :p
Haaaa, I'm American, as well. I just happen to default to British spellings because I originally did it to mess with people, annnnnd it just sorta became a habit, lol.

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Scrolled by thread title, thought I saw "modular humor", and wondered if I had found the best Minecraft procedural joke generator mod or if the forum games section had gotten really weird.

Upon closer inspection, Modular armour.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese
C

chbachman

Scrolled by thread title, thought I saw "modular humor", and wondered if I had found the best Minecraft procedural joke generator mod or if the forum games section had gotten really weird.

Upon closer inspection, Modular armour.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Sorry, did not mean to disappoint.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Depends, what do you want in it?
Different power levels (for different energy cells, e.g. crafted with leadstone energy cell= 400k RF storage)
x2/x4/etc. modifiers (probably just for: speed, flight (speed), vis discount, magnet (range), jump boost (height), and maybe solar generator)

Also, idea for the multiplier modifiers, maybe it would be possible to have it so when any modifier is detected that has a multiplier it would use more RF... Obviously vis discount may need to be separated from the others and require more RF usage

C

chbachman

Different power levels (for different energy cells, e.g. crafted with leadstone energy cell= 400k RF storage)
x2/x4/etc. modifiers (probably just for: speed, flight (speed), vis discount, magnet (range), jump boost (height), and maybe solar generator)

Also, idea for the multiplier modifiers, maybe it would be possible to have it so when any modifier is detected that has a multiplier it would use more RF... Obviously vis discount may need to be separated from the others and require more RF usage

The first part is already in, they are just upgrades. Second part i will. Give me a little bit.

C

chbachman

New Update!

Changelog:
Changelog said:
It has been so long, I have no Idea!

Upgrades Added:

Added Solar Upgrades (Credits go to Shadowblade!)

Added Decorative Upgrades

Fixed bugs

Files at the usual place.

C

chbachman

Hey guys:
M5AOcJV.png