A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, everyone now has their own flying car, but they are all very faulty and there are many wrecks that end up killing many people.

I wish for world peace.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, we enter a dictatorship with no free will and everyone's monitored 24/7

I wish they got rid of that daylight savings thing, its ridiculous..

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now farmers lose more crops than what's needed and they start losing business and eventually there aren't anymore farmers.

I wish my wish can't be corrupted.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but now farmers lose more crops than what's needed and they start losing business and eventually there aren't anymore farmers.

Wait, care to elaborate how no daylight savings has anything to do with farmers losing crops?

(Also come on, another "wish this wish was flawless" wish?
That's been overdone already...)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019

Granted. However, the sheer glory of having an uncorrupt wish slowly drives you mad with power, before you eventually collapse in on yourself from the insanity.

I wish I could be with my girlfriend more often.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You are now conjoined to your girlfriend.
I wish to be able to build something in Minecraft that's better than a cuboid with some stairs.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You are now able to build things so magnificent that you spend the rest of your life working on them, causing you to lose your social life, family, job, house and any relationship you may have had.

I wish Windows 8 was decent.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats Windows 8 is decent but Windows shortly went bankrupt closing everything down.
I wish I could Punch the dude who made that Nodus mod in the face. Without being arrested.
<EDIT> life well spent. I got to punch him in the face.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You are now able to punch him (maybe his name is Scetch, I can't quite remember) as hard as you want, whenever you want. Your punching of him, however, enrages all the fans of Nodus so much that it makes them come after you and murder you by stabbing you with rusty pitchforks.

Sorry if that went kind of disgusting at the end, I can't help it sometimes.

I wish for a fountain pen (because they're awesome).

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. You get a pen that spurts out ink constantly from the end.
I wish for the ability to distort time without restrictions.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Done, you can distort time without restrictions and you can do it any time that you want to, but the first time you try it you die because your body can't handle it.
I wish more people could help during community service.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
Granted now tyrants take over the world and make everybody do community service against their will.

I wish for Elloraam to have a stream while she codes, soo we at least know she’s real

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you stay young forever as you are cryogenically frozen, unable to move or do anything.
I wish for my internet to be faster.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you now live in a country that blocks access to every website.
I wish that I knew everything about everything.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you now know everything about the word everything including its complete etymology.

I wish I had more time to work on the mod I'm coding.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. The time comes off your lifespan.

I wish... for... ummmmmmmmmm... something that could make me look super sexy and fun. IDK. Something like that.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are sent to a desolate planet where you will live your life in isolation.

I wish that I could come up with some creative wish.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but the next wish will be you will only get one more wish and it may not even work.

I wish Tadpole and Exedra would stop whispering on TS