A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But people realize that you've skipped a few days and change the date accordingly back to April 11.

I wish I had more bacon to eat.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it gives you swine flu and you rack up thousands of dollars in hospital bills.

I wish I had a super-high-end PC.

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted . But you build it incorrectly and it overheated and started a fire in your house that burned down your house

I wish i had something to do

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
congrats you have a job and you cant have fun anymore but at least you have something to do
I wish for something (im out of ideas)

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted you have something. You have no idea what it is, but it's something. It's also green and slimy and growling at you.

I wish I was taller.

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted : But you are so tall that you have a skeleton problem / disease and you always have pain .

I wish i didn't have that much work to do .

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, the work you have left to do will take longer than the expected lifespan of the universe to complete.

I wish I didn't have to go to school for the rest of the week.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted. But what was learnt that week was really important and nobody was allowed to tell you and you will fail your exams.

I wish for all games to be available and free to me.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you now have free access to all games, however the sudden burst of stimulus has caused you to go blind, and you can't play any of them.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you realise that like any other title on these forums, it doesn't really mean anything and no one treats you any differently.

I wish every single person requesting help looked at the stickies and actually used the bug reporting format...

Reactions: mathjazz

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but every noob now reads the stickies, learns what they wanted to know, and goes on their way, and the forums never get any new members again.

I wish cats wouldn't head straight for lava every time I bring one underground.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but they no longer do anything to creepers

I wish for my own server to play on which is crash-proof, lag-free, popular and with no griefers or problems, and a good group of admins to help me.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but it's stuck in adventure mode and you can't break or place anything.

I wish for world peace. (I can already see the destruction of this wish.)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted but people get rid of their guns and weapons and there's an apocalyptic alien invasion where everyone dies!

I wish for A pet like the lizard in Moeszo's picture! :D (thorny lizard?)

tribalthomas

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but people get rid of their guns and weapons and there's an apocalyptic alien invasion where everyone dies!

I wish for A pet like the lizard in Moeszo's picture! :D (thorny lizard?)
Wish granted! But it grows bigger and eats you.

I wish for unlimited money.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You get _____ because the universe is destroyed.

I wish I could have shapeshifting powers (nothing too crazy, just changing into other humanoid shapes will do, definitely no need for animal morphs ever).