A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. She breaks up with you after learning how terrible and non-specific your wish corruptions are.

I wish my computer could be better.

(Also, how big a difference in our definitions of the word reasonable are we talking?)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
(I was just joking.)

Granted, you get a better computer, but it turns out to be an SCP, and thus is taken from you.

I wish this wish had a wish to have a wish about making a wish.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You are given one extra temporal quanta (also known as the smallest measurement of time possible).

I wish I could live with my girlfriend full-time.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you are now perma-glued to her in a comical manner/ pose and there's no way to reverse it.

I wish they would add more mobs to vanilla MC.

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, Mojang adds too many mobs, making the game unplayable for everyone without a high-end computer.

I wish for a wish that wishes for wishing a wish for a wish.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted...?

I wish I could have slightly bigger boobs (and make the twist interesting, for the love of the Goddess).

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted...?

I wish I could have slightly bigger boobs (and make the twist interesting, for the love of the Goddess).
Wait, you want bigger boobs, and more time with your GIRLfriend? Umm.... I'm not sure whether you're a boy or a girl anymore xD

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you want bigger boobs, and more time with your GIRLfriend? Umm.... I'm not sure whether you're a boy or a girl anymore xD
There never should have been any doubt that I'm a girl. It says as much on my profile. And that's very heteronormative of you to assume that everyone is heterosexual until proven otherwise. Please stop, you'll make a small cute animal cry.

Ahem.. alright, nothing to see here, folks! Move along.

Reactions: Skirty_007

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019

What is this, the 50's?
There should be no confusion about it.

Anywho...
Granted...?

Granted, however the twist to the wish was not interesting at all.

I wish people were more open minded in this day and age.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. A random person in Ethiopia has suddenly become enlightened, and has decided to be the kindest, most caring person on the planet.

I wish I wasn't sick any more.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. Your not sick but no one wants to be around you because you make everyone else sick.

I wish that ApSciMorgs had a real profile picture.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. It happens after my friend gets off her lazy ass and finishes the thing she promised me AT LEAST A MONTH AGO.

I wish school wasn't so annoying.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, Creeper Be Creepin ___'s a ____ but then, he ____ ____ while ____ plots their revenge.

Really REALLY wish you'd stop forgetting to post wishes.
(Or do you keep "forgetting" because I keep wishing you wouldn't? :p)

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, Creeper Be Creepin ___'s a ____ but then, he ____ ____ while ____ plots their revenge.

Really REALLY wish you'd stop forgetting to post wishes.
(Or do you keep "forgetting" because I keep wishing you wouldn't? :p)
Sorry
I wish I would stop forgetting wishes

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but your wishes are not very good wishes...
I wish for a Honey Chicken Biscuit Sandwich right now from Whataburger.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, its ready for pick up at a Whataburger, you don't know which.

I wish Twitch tv removed the new limit to the channels you can follow.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations you can follow any channel on Twitch TV for the next 10 seconds before we remove Twitch TV for good. I wish FTB would stop crashing on me all the time.