[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a bug that i'm only getting speed one from the myfit of did you change it?
changed it :3 cause high speeds has lots of bugs..
Can you try adding a mod that stops spawning mobs in a certain area when it goes high? I know vanilla has one, but can you install one that overrides spawners? This is a dumb question XD but I hope there is something out there to stop the several K mob spawns near a dungeon.
change to peacefulmode then switch back, i will try to find a solution for this :3

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
*Looks at change log before updating. So lemme get this straight,infinite but undrinkable water is enabled, camel packs are useless, water bottles stack, frying pans are gone (nooo! all my kawaii food! :3), and there is a thing called leaf cider that acts like water.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
*Looks at change log before updating. So lemme get this straight,infinite but undrinkable water is enabled, camel packs are useless, water bottles stack, frying pans are gone (nooo! all my kawaii food! :3), and there is a thing called leaf cider that acts like water.
Also, the mod list: LOOK AT THE LAUNCHER XD

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019

Kawaii food is still in just use the vat instead of the pan! It's better becasue it doesn't take 5 minutes to cook!

dontazemebro1

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you , keep up the good work , you probably get tired of answering A TON of questions from people who have no clue what they are doing , like me XD , but seriously thank you so much you rock!

Reactions: srdemon

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
How about making a F.A.Q. section into the first post of the thread with these common questions? (like /hqm quest, water things etc)

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
People keep asking about doubling ores, you can't in this pack without silk touch or late game machines. each smashed ore is one ingot until you get a QED or late game mekanism ore doubling (all well after you figure out how to make galgadorian metal) If you craft the smashed into an ore, you have to put it in a vat with lava before you can smeltery it for 2 igots (no point in doing that whatsoever) if you put a hardened ore in the ex-nihilo crucible you only get 1.5 ingots, so getting it by crafting the smashed ores is a waste, only useful if you are mining with silk touch, no use whatsoever with meteors.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
What is going on here! Nothing i do is helping went to sleep but my sanity is still going down i have nothing in my hotbar the drains sanity i have hunger and i keep taking damage heat stroke wont going away even when sitting in water!
2015-01-31_17.09.28.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
People keep asking about doubling ores, you can't in this pack without silk touch or late game machines. each smashed ore is one ingot until you get a QED or late game mekanism ore doubling (all well after you figure out how to make galgadorian metal) If you craft the smashed into an ore, you have to put it in a vat with lava before you can smeltery it for 2 igots (no point in doing that whatsoever) if you put a hardened ore in the ex-nihilo crucible you only get 1.5 ingots, so getting it by crafting the smashed ores is a waste, only useful if you are mining with silk touch, no use whatsoever with meteors.
galgorian has multiple recipe as of version 1.1.20 so it isnt too hard anymore....

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
How about making a F.A.Q. section into the first post of the thread with these common questions? (like /hqm quest, water things etc)
Or better yet, have all these questions be answered as quests in the book so people who get lost can just look at the quests for guidance.
IMO the modpack is great but the quest book seems a bit messy and the progression is strange and hard to understand from a newbie's perspective. I'm not really a fan of Flaxbeard's steam mod either (although I did finally get my cobblegen working with it).

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
What is going on here! Nothing i do is helping went to sleep but my sanity is still going down i have nothing in my hotbar the drains sanity i have hunger and i keep taking damage heat stroke wont going away even when sitting in water! View attachment 14494
Your body temperature is 50 degrees. It should be at 37. I'm guessing you stood too close to lava/fire and ignored the heat warnings. I suggest emptying out your inventory and sitting in water far away from any heat sources (including furnaces + torches) until your body heat goes back to normal.

Reactions: immibis