[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I am thinking of replacing zombie awareness with this...
https://drone.io/github.com/Funwayguy/Epic-Siege-Mod/files
anyone want to test that and gimme some feedback? :p
BrPh0bL.png

from the website: https://epicsiegemod.wordpress.com/
Features:
– Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
– Creepers can breach through walls
– Blazes spawn in overworld
– Ghasts spawn in overworld
– Ghast fire speed options
– Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
– Creepers can spawn pre-powered
– Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
– Disable beds (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
– Skeletons snipers
– Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
– Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
– Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
– Apocalypse mode for Zombies and Slendermen only and no other mobs or animal
– Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
– Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all deathmatch (Mass destruction)
– Fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
– Creepers riding other mobs
– End is a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts!
– Nether is a hellish version of the overworld
– Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
– Zombies that dig!
– More persistent AI
– Complete customisation of all of the above features

Reminds me of Blood & Bones.

SuzuyaJuuzouu

Jul 29, 2019
i really like this pack and i played it alot with my sister, but now ive got a problem since 1.1.20 that whenever i try to start the server.
The crashlog says this:
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MOD ENV?ROM?NE
What can i do? =/

Mintymint

Jul 29, 2019
Im getting some kinda glitch to where i cant drink the apple cider or anything in the game but normal water bottle and they dont fill up your thirst at all

sgtcal10

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my Blastoff takes 20 minutes to load to main menu and then when i load a world it throws theoutofmemory error and crashes or goes straight back to the main menu.I only have 2gb of ram and 1.75 of that is allocated to FTB.Do i need to get more ram? Also Crash Landing loads in 2minutes but Blastoff 20!
Why?
Thx in advance

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
So uninstalling the weather mod still breaks the game! can't hammer hardened gravel/limestone and meteors :(

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
I can't really explore the first dungeon. Once I go to the 3rd level the entity count keeps rising and slowly but surely kills my fps. I got insane in the dungeon and the entity count jumped to several thousand. I managed to run to my base because my fps was find as long as I looked in the direction of my base. Once I got to my base and turned around to check if my fps is still bad and it went to 0. I had a frame every 10 seconds. My insanity went in the negatives. Entity count kept rising was at 16k/20k when a zombie killed me and I quit the game after landing in my sync shell. Starting the world up again had lowered the entity count to about 400.

When I go to the dungeon I can watch the enity count grow slowly but steadily. Even lowering the redner distance doesn't help. I have no Fastcraft installed. "cofh killall" is only ever killing like 60 mobs.

Here's my world if you want to check it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4451401/mc/H@rdCore_entities.zip
You can reach the dungeon from the bottom level of my base.

sgtcal10

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my Blastoff takes 20 minutes to load to main menu and then when i load a world it throws theoutofmemory error and crashes or goes straight back to the main menu.I only have 2gb of ram and 1.75 of that is allocated to FTB.Do i need to get more ram? Also Crash Landing loads in 2minutes but Blastoff 20!
Why?
Thx in advance
Anybody want to help me i really want to play!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I can't really explore the first dungeon. Once I go to the 3rd level the entity count keeps rising and slowly but surely kills my fps. I got insane in the dungeon and the entity count jumped to several thousand. I managed to run to my base because my fps was find as long as I looked in the direction of my base. Once I got to my base and turned around to check if my fps is still bad and it went to 0. I had a frame every 10 seconds. My insanity went in the negatives. Entity count kept rising was at 16k/20k when a zombie killed me and I quit the game after landing in my sync shell. Starting the world up again had lowered the entity count to about 400.

When I go to the dungeon I can watch the enity count grow slowly but steadily. Even lowering the redner distance doesn't help. I have no Fastcraft installed. "cofh killall" is only ever killing like 60 mobs.

Here's my world if you want to check it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4451401/mc/H@rdCore_entities.zip
You can reach the dungeon from the bottom level of my base.
Turn to peaceful mode when theres too many mobs

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just started playing Blast Off, and when I started the world, all the mariculture platinum items used in TiCon were missing, as well as the inability to start hqm because I don't have permission to use /hqm quest. I was wondering if there's any fix to this, or if there isn't, what's the latest version I should go to that works?