[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I love the pack, however i'm still learning. How do we double ores now with the ore change. There is a recipe to change hardened ore to a vanilla ore so i can put into the smeltery but the vat doesn't seem to work or am i doing it wrong. I have messed with some of the changes and don't mind but i cant figure out how to not grind so much for ingots.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I love the pack, however i'm still learning. How do we double ores now with the ore change. There is a recipe to change hardened ore to a vanilla ore so i can put into the smeltery but the vat doesn't seem to work or am i doing it wrong. I have messed with some of the changes and don't mind but i cant figure out how to not grind so much for ingots.
It needs time and it needs LAVA

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have much of an issue with this, more just curious if there is a purpose for later, but why is there such a long process just to create 2 ingots from one ore?
Because the the correct way is to smelt it in the Exnilho crucible... NEI doesnt display that sadly :(

Only one of the quests tells you about smelting in Exnilho crucibles

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok cool thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the time and effort added to create something like this. keep on keepin on

Reactions: JazParks

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
@karmacharger have you considered adding reward bags to the quest line? Reward bags spice up the game a bit, but they shouldn't be too OP. Maybe common resources, a chance to get seeds, decor blocks, weather and meteor components, water and food, potions, the occasional spatial drive and energy cell. Nothing too Op like galgadorian metal and no negative rewards, but just a helpful bump for beginners and mid-game players. Also, is undrinkable machine only infinite water in the next update. Generikb was complaining about it XD

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, unless you have frostbite. In that case, if its that bad, ur kinda screwed :D Try relogging or restarting your client. Sometimes after some time playing mine craft starts disagreeing with client side movement.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmacharger have you considered adding reward bags to the quest line? Reward bags spice up the game a bit, but they shouldn't be too OP. Maybe common resources, a chance to get seeds, decor blocks, weather and meteor components, water and food, potions, the occasional spatial drive and energy cell. Nothing too Op like galgadorian metal and no negative rewards, but just a helpful bump for beginners and mid-game players. Also, is undrinkable machine only infinite water in the next update. Generikb was complaining about it XD
Lost souls are reward bags....

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Ummmm what? i guess you are one of those people that doesnt like reward bags...XD fine. What about the infinite sourcezzz

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Dont quote me on this...but try hammering triple compressed sand maybe??? It works with dirt to get seeds.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! I admit it, Ive been playing 1.1.17 for java 8 compatibility. What about the infinite of fabulous royal derp. Every time you dont answer the way I say infinite source gets longer >:)
Any what about whats in the sacred bags of even more fabulous royal derp