[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.0
-Disabled enderIO ME cables(Crashbug)
-Disabled Adventurebackpack hose thingy ( Crashbug)
-Disabled torch burnout ( SORRY MY BAD)
-Updated Buildcraft6.3.4
-Updated Environmine96 ( Uses less memory)
-Updated Botania154
-Updated Pneumaticraft
-Enabled striped pipes
-Put leaves cider in crafting bench to get a cider which is drinkable even at full hunger!
-Changed description at front (Thanks @Eunomiac )
-Change botania quest rewards.
-Added a simple new quest about pick leveling

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just started playing Blast Off, and when I started the world, all the mariculture platinum items used in TiCon were missing, as well as the inability to start hqm because I don't have permission to use /hqm quest. I was wondering if there's any fix to this, or if there isn't, what's the latest version I should go to that works?
Open to LAN enable cheats, ignore the mariculture one :3

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Noob question I know but how do I go about loading a Backup world? I'll try to allocate more RAM see what happens.
look in the backup folder of you blastoff install just grab one of the world files you find it and replace your current world folder
Also try closing the Feed the beast Console window after the game has finished launching.

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
Having worked on games before. You have no idea the amount of internal testing that's involved in getting any update to be merely playable. There are simply too many things that need to be tested and not enough time to test them all. On a big project like Blast-Off it's a small miracle if any release ships without any major bugs that dramatically affect some or all people.
Since we can agree that testing is important, how about asking members from the community, aka people who play your pack, to submit their save files before updating, just see if they are even openable. I don't think i made it clear enough in my last post, but my gripe with this update is that i spent two weeks playing on a world that i can't open anymore because it just crashes on startup. Granted, i have an extensive knowledge of java and map editing, for me opening MCEdit and fixing the issue after reading logs is an ok thing to do. But for the usual user, its a daunting task. So they take it to the threads and complain. 207 pages of comment for a modpack that's not even that old? Yeah...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, thank you. :D Do I have to keep cheats on the entire time, or just to use the /hqm quest?
Just to use /hqm quest..
Since we can agree that testing is important, how about asking members from the community, aka people who play your pack, to submit their save files before updating, just see if they are even openable. I don't think i made it clear enough in my last post, but my gripe with this update is that i spent two weeks playing on a world that i can't open anymore because it just crashes on startup. Granted, i have an extensive knowledge of java and map editing, for me opening MCEdit and fixing the issue after reading logs is an ok thing to do. But for the usual user, its a daunting task. So they take it to the threads and complain. 207 pages of comment for a modpack that's not even that old? Yeah...
So is your saves still having issues? does the crash report have the word buildcraft in it? If it does, just use a backup of your save found in the blastoff/minecraft/backup folder and run the pack version 1.1.20 and you will be fine :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yay striped pipes are back!

"Staring upon the wondrous invention that i have constructed "The FloodGate", I marveled at its ability to place liquids into the world without any help from me. Back in the bunker, I found a dusty old manual about the legendary striped pipes, rumors said that it had the ability to interact with blocks in a way no pipes could have ever interact. However the recipe was long faded away, the only things that I could make out was the shiny blue gear in the center and the black and yellow pipes on its four sides. Perhaps I could harness the world interaction abilities of "The FloodGate" and the faded away recipe to resurrect a long lost secret..."

IEpD0hS.png

Maestrokai

Jul 29, 2019
look in the backup folder of you blastoff install just grab one of the world files you find it and replace your current world folder
Also try closing the Feed the beast Console window after the game has finished launching.

The ftb launcher closes automatically as Minecraft opens. I'll try this for sure.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
"Staring upon the wondrous invention that i have constructed "The FloodGate", I marveled at its ability to place liquids into the world without any help from me. Back in the bunker, I found a dusty old manual about the legendary striped pipes, rumors said that it had the ability to interact with blocks in a way no pipes could have ever interact. However the recipe was long faded away, the only things that I could make out was the shiny blue gear in the center and the black and yellow pipes on its four sides. Perhaps I could harness the world interaction abilities of "The FloodGate" and the faded away recipe to resurrect a long lost secret..."

IEpD0hS.png

At least its craftable. Forgot the recipe for a floodgate though.

Maestrokai

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM do u have allocated to it? If its too little try removing the mods stated at the first page.

It was only using 40% of the RAM. Everything was fine. I'm not sure what it is it did it again. Basicly what happens is the PC stays on but it makes the monitor not work. Only think left to do with that is restart it.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get liquid slime. I tried all combinations of green and blue slime balls/blocks in vat, smeltery and crucible. I need just one more fluid pipe :(.
Are you just trying to get a slimy tool? That doesnt require liquids. You need to make a slime crystal which you use in a part builder.

dontazemebro1

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great modpack , but i can't drink the leaves cider and the only way i can get my water meter to go up is to cheat in a full camel pack. Another issue i have is that i can't create another Easycore map. Pls help

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great modpack , but i can't drink the leaves cider and the only way i can get my water meter to go up is to cheat in a full camel pack. Another issue i have is that i can't create another Easycore map. Pls help
Currently leaves cider is drinkable when your hunger bar is not full, next patch you put the cider you have in the crafting bench to get another cider which is drinkable even with full hunger!

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try adding a mod that stops spawning mobs in a certain area when it goes high? I know vanilla has one, but can you install one that overrides spawners? This is a dumb question XD but I hope there is something out there to stop the several K mob spawns near a dungeon.