[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

changed it :3 cause high speeds has lots of bugs..
    change to peacefulmode then switch back, i will try to find a solution for this :3

2. RojoM

RojoM New Member

*Looks at change log before updating. So lemme get this straight,infinite but undrinkable water is enabled, camel packs are useless, water bottles stack, frying pans are gone (nooo! all my kawaii food! :3), and there is a thing called leaf cider that acts like water.

3. Summit

Summit New Member

It would really depend on how it was configured. From reading the description of the mod some aspects could be interesting, but others sound like they would make the game completely unplayable.

4. RojoM

RojoM New Member

Also, the mod list: LOOK AT THE LAUNCHER XD

5. JimmyJam

JimmyJam New Member

Kawaii food is still in just use the vat instead of the pan! It's better becasue it doesn't take 5 minutes to cook!

6. RojoM

RojoM New Member

But did I get all of the water based and food based changes?

7. dontazemebro1

dontazemebro1 New Member

Sorry I'm kind of new , where can i download the server files

8. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

On the FTB launcher there is a tab near the top saying download server files.

9. srdemon

srdemon New Member

Use "Download server" button in the launcher.

10. dontazemebro1

dontazemebro1 New Member

Thank you , keep up the good work , you probably get tired of answering A TON of questions from people who have no clue what they are doing , like me XD , but seriously thank you so much you rock!

srdemon likes this.
  11. Davs

Davs New Member

How about making a F.A.Q. section into the first post of the thread with these common questions? (like /hqm quest, water things etc)

12. KayelGee

KayelGee New Member

Not an option on hardcore.

13. srdemon

srdemon New Member

Indeed. Playin' on vanilla hardcore, can't change a difficulty level. Maybe restarting the minecraft will help? As i know, the mobs despawn at the restart.

14. Barditron

Barditron New Member

People keep asking about doubling ores, you can't in this pack without silk touch or late game machines. each smashed ore is one ingot until you get a QED or late game mekanism ore doubling (all well after you figure out how to make galgadorian metal) If you craft the smashed into an ore, you have to put it in a vat with lava before you can smeltery it for 2 igots (no point in doing that whatsoever) if you put a hardened ore in the ex-nihilo crucible you only get 1.5 ingots, so getting it by crafting the smashed ores is a waste, only useful if you are mining with silk touch, no use whatsoever with meteors.

15. Barditron

Barditron New Member

is anyone else getting a bug where you have to jump before you can pick up stuff dropped on the floor?

16. JimmyJam

JimmyJam New Member

What is going on here! Nothing i do is helping went to sleep but my sanity is still going down i have nothing in my hotbar the drains sanity i have hunger and i keep taking damage heat stroke wont going away even when sitting in water! 2015-01-31_17.09.28.png

17. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

galgorian has multiple recipe as of version 1.1.20 so it isnt too hard anymore....

18. TerraSleet

TerraSleet New Member

Or better yet, have all these questions be answered as quests in the book so people who get lost can just look at the quests for guidance.
    IMO the modpack is great but the quest book seems a bit messy and the progression is strange and hard to understand from a newbie's perspective. I'm not really a fan of Flaxbeard's steam mod either (although I did finally get my cobblegen working with it).

19. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

disable insanity and renable it? see if it fixes the issue, also what are you wearing?

20. TerraSleet

TerraSleet New Member

Your body temperature is 50 degrees. It should be at 37. I'm guessing you stood too close to lava/fire and ignored the heat warnings. I suggest emptying out your inventory and sitting in water far away from any heat sources (including furnaces + torches) until your body heat goes back to normal.

immibis likes this.