[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Neur10n

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've been chopping trees by the dozen since the latest update but I have only received 1 apple, which was from a big tree, whereas in 1.1.17 I obtained 6 apples from a large tree. Is this intended, because I'm finding it hard to hydrate myself without being able to make leaf cider. I also found that the last apple I got was from a tree that had been standing a few game days. Do I have to wait for them to 'grow' apples?

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get more than 1 ingot from ores though? it seems the only decent source of ores is from the spires and those are pretty scarce. The meteors don't drop much either and take ages to hammer :(

It is expressly because of this I added Veinminer (and had to add to the configs for Fallen Meteors to work). Still quite grindy, but at least I don't want to claw my eyes out when I need to go get materials.

Oh, that and refusing to update beyond 1.1.17, that helps my personal sanity levels a lot.

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
I completed the first Industrial Revolution quest fine in .17, but when I tried to complete more in .18, it would not detect the items. I had to use /hqm edit to complete them.
Affected quests: Tier 1, Tier 2, Lava Pumping, Foundations (maybe, I got the first 2 casings in .17, dont remember if it detected the last 2 or not)
I havent gotten to any of the other quests since .17, so I'm not sure if they work or not

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
So, is it safe to upgrade past .17 yet? lol I dont want to lose all my stuff
I made a backup of my whole BlastOff folder just in case, but it seems to work fine aside from it complaining about some mariculture tinkers construct parts

Edit: Dont use Mekanism Logistical Transporters with crucibles
Time: 1/31/15 12:09 PM
Description: Ticking block entity

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterManager.copyInvFromSide(TransporterManager.java:83)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterManager.getPredictedInsert(TransporterManager.java:253)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder$InventoryFinder.loop(TransporterPathfinder.java:260)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder$InventoryFinder.find(TransporterPathfinder.java:278)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder.getPaths(TransporterPathfinder.java:296)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder.getNewBasePath(TransporterPathfinder.java:319)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterStack.recalculatePath(TransporterStack.java:160)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.insert_do(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:447)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.insert(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:429)
at mekanism.common.util.TransporterUtils.insert(TransporterUtils.java:141)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.pullItems(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:374)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.update(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:197)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$$anonfun$updateEntity$1.apply(TileMultipart.scala:82)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$$anonfun$updateEntity$1.apply(TileMultipart.scala:82)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.operate(TileMultipart.scala:76)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.func_145845_h(TileMultipart.scala:82)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterManager.copyInvFromSide(TransporterManager.java:83)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterManager.getPredictedInsert(TransporterManager.java:253)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder$InventoryFinder.loop(TransporterPathfinder.java:260)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder$InventoryFinder.find(TransporterPathfinder.java:278)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder.getPaths(TransporterPathfinder.java:296)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterPathfinder.getNewBasePath(TransporterPathfinder.java:319)
at mekanism.common.transporter.TransporterStack.recalculatePath(TransporterStack.java:160)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.insert_do(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:447)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.insert(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:429)
at mekanism.common.util.TransporterUtils.insert(TransporterUtils.java:141)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.pullItems(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:374)
at mekanism.common.multipart.PartLogisticalTransporter.update(PartLogisticalTransporter.java:197)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.operate(TileMultipart.scala:76)
at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.func_145845_h(TileMultipart.scala:82)

-- Block entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: savedMultipart // TileMultipart_cmp$$26
Block type: ID #543 (tile.multipart // codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (898,56,1021), Chunk: (at 2,3,13 in 56,63; contains blocks 896,0,1008 to 911,255,1023), Region: (1,1; contains chunks 32,32 to 63,63, blocks 512,0,512 to 1023,255,1023)
Actual block type: ID #543 (tile.multipart // codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart)
Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: Ezcore
All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['MalikDrako'/95, l='Ezcore', x=898.00, y=55.00, z=1022.58]]
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1551 Drop: 0
Level seed: -493510694
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: true
Level generator options: 2;7,10x10,3x49,4x13,47x172;10;stronghold,biome_1,village(size=20),dungeon
Level spawn location: World: (1235,4,-645), Chunk: (at 3,0,11 in 77,-41; contains blocks 1232,0,-656 to 1247,255,-641), Region: (2,-2; contains chunks 64,-64 to 95,-33, blocks 1024,0,-1024 to 1535,255,-513)
Level time: 4329561 game time, 1049478 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 11834 (now: false), thunder time: 82970 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Last edited:

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
@asiekierka

"Staring upon the wondrous invention that i have constructed "The FloodGate", I marveled at its ability to place liquids into the world without any help from me. Back in the bunker, I found a dusty old manual about the legendary striped pipes, rumors said that it had the ability to interact with blocks in a way no pipes could have ever interact. However the recipe was long faded away, the only things that I could make out was the shiny blue gear in the center and the black and yellow pipes on its four sides. Perhaps I could harness the world interaction abilities of "The FloodGate" and the faded away recipe to resurrect a long lost secret..."

IEpD0hS.png

Do diamond gears still take 16 diamonds?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I can see what you are trying to acheive. But I think balance is impossible when flaxbeard requires infinite water which breaks enviromine. Unless you go the tedious water route which is why I abandoned crash landing. The water balance in 1.1.18 was great if you abandon the steam power. In 1.1.19 I havent made it far yet but I expect to die and my early game actions have had to be very different with rushing stone this time. I think one of the conflicting mods needs to go or you need to give up on nerfing drinking water.
I dont think you intended to change early game tactics so much. Its a hardcore modpack and I dont feel right having to chicken out to avoid losing work. I'm tempted to go back to 1.1.18
infinite water doesnt break enviromine.... I already had infinite water since I started playing in 1.1.10.

Jason2074

Jul 29, 2019
so from what i get from reading and play this mod pack is hydration is not working (at less for me) i get that the bottles of water are not working i think but the leave cider stuff is not working for me also is there a work around for this?

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
so from what i get from reading and play this mod pack is hydration is not working (at less for me) i get that the bottles of water are not working i think but the leave cider stuff is not working for me also is there a work around for this?

Cider is working. you need to be hungry for use it. As Karma said, update 1.2.0 will bring us the ability of using cider with full hunger-o-meter.
Look at Fresh water recipe in NEI - it is one of the simplest ways to hold a hydration on appropriate level. Also bottle of fresh water can fill your camel pack.

Jason2074

Jul 29, 2019
Cider is working. you need to be hungry for use it. As Karma said, update 1.2.0 will bring us the ability of using cider with full hunger-o-meter.
Look at Fresh water recipe in NEI - it is one of the simplest ways to hold a hydration on appropriate level. Also bottle of fresh water can fill your camel pack.
well i'll give it a try thank you for the help i'll be sure to come pack if i need help with anything

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else unable to craft the stone gear? Hammering double compressed cobble on the blacksmith's anvil isn't working.

And that helper thingy uses a ton of xp 20mb per hammer. I thought I read somewhere earlier in the thread it was supposed to be 1mb per hammer.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, just loaded up the pack a few minutes ago and chose easycore then hit a nag. i type the command to enable the quest book and i get told i dont have permission to use said command. i have the difficulty set to peaceful (dont want to deal with monsters my first time thru the pack). any help with this? otherwise this pack dead on arrival for me.

Edit: one more thing...i cannot check recipes in NEI as well. pressing the R key does nothing.

Last edited:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, just loaded up the pack a few minutes ago and chose easycore then hit a nag. i type the command to enable the quest book and i get told i dont have permission to use said command. i have the difficulty set to peaceful (dont want to deal with monsters my first time thru the pack). any help with this? otherwise this pack dead on arrival for me.
Hit Esc -> Open to LAN -> Allow Cheats -> use the command
Edit: one more thing...i cannot check recipes in NEI as well. pressing the R key does nothing.
Make sure 'R' is not conflicting with anything in the controls.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've been chopping trees by the dozen since the latest update but I have only received 1 apple, which was from a big tree, whereas in 1.1.17 I obtained 6 apples from a large tree. Is this intended, because I'm finding it hard to hydrate myself without being able to make leaf cider. I also found that the last apple I got was from a tree that had been standing a few game days. Do I have to wait for them to 'grow' apples?
Take an apple and place it in your crafting grid to make an apple core. Plant the apple core in a dirt block to grow an apple tree.
When the tree is grown, apples will grow on the bottom of the leaves. You can harvest them when they turn red. If you place an apple bottom of the open leaf block it gives you another place an apple will grow.
This only works on apple trees. I suggest you don't cut them down.

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
So before I invest the resources...will a mekanism salination chamber work in this pack? Last I remember, they didn't work in cold biomes (we live in a frozen ocean biome) because of the 0 multiplier. Is frozen ocean not 0 or is it changed in this pack?

Also, the crafting recipe for advanced solar generators (needed for the salination plant) is bugged. The solar panels for the solar generators need enderIO photovoltaic cells 482:2, but only 482 and 482:1 are craftable.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else unable to craft the stone gear? Hammering double compressed cobble on the blacksmith's anvil isn't working.

And that helper thingy uses a ton of xp 20mb per hammer. I thought I read somewhere earlier in the thread it was supposed to be 1mb per hammer.

Worked fine for me manualy. Try hammering it yourself, but make sure you have xp.

Daddy Grindstien

Jul 29, 2019
1) No configs :p
2) any 2*2 water is fine
3) Use the meteor shield from the quest!

Just had my meteor shield from the quest blown up by a creeper... cant build another one :(
we need to be able to build more of these if you don't want people cheating stuff in.
Or maybe make the quests that give "quest only" items repeatable?

okiestatefan5

Jul 29, 2019
Karma is there going to be a change to torches going out? Ive lost a couple worlds now because of the torches going out in the rogue dungeons. If not can someone show me how to change the config?