[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can't fish any old fish either. Given the temperature of the biome (checked by looking at a Forestry Bee House), I wouldn't expect any living fish to be able to be fished up.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you can't fish any old fish either. Given the temperature of the biome (checked by looking at a Forestry Bee House), I wouldn't expect any living fish to be able to be fished up.
Well I got lucky and landed near an ocean biome. Hope that helps me out some

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Well, with dead cod (from the fishing net blocks), you can squeeze them to make polished rods, then make an automatic fisher. That machine doesn't CARE what biome it's in, it'll pull up live fish from wherever. So there's a workaround, but not easy if you're stuck in the Wasteland.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Wow can't record it anymore when I updated it due to lagspikes non stop. Hope it will be fixed in 0.6.0. I was running realy good on 0.5.2.
You can return the pack to 0.5.2 untill the update comes through. I played it last night and it was fine on 0.5.2. You can also disable all the waila stuff and that helps allot. I had to do that on Direwolf's pack. I think there are a few Mods that updated that are cause the lag for more then a few packs.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Now I don't leave my Home all that much, specifically during the night with little armour choices, but I have not encountered a "Named/Stat" mob anywhere. They used to appear around my place every now and then earlier but now, nothing...
I disabled them in 0.6 due to the loot bags they were dropping giving early access to diamond and emerald

As for the fishing, I changed the config a while back that meant that you can catch any rod-catchable fish in any biome.

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
The quest text for the fish quest tells you how to catch a living fish.... except now I am getting the living fish without doing that so no idea.

Last edited:

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a few live pairs of fish so it's definitely possible. I, myself, have just been working myself towards the auto fishing block because...lazyness = win!

ntshabbyshawn

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody confirm if making a large field of breeding sticks and planting 1 seed (say, wheat) will actually do anything useful
I start all my farms that way , first with one seed then when it spreads i replant it till I have 4 seeds around the watersource of a 9x9 vanilla farm , then i cross crop the rest, once the spread starts happening you can harvest the inner crops for food ect , when the farm is fully grown the outer ring has the best stats , find the best 4 , clear the farm and replant the best 4 seeds next to the watersource, and cross crop again. 4x of this and you have 10.10.10 seeds http://gyazo.com/82ec1f7345d46289c62cd9527e4a5e06

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me I need to MCEdit out a chunk of land that spawned a village before I updated to the no village update. It's so tempting to go there and break all the progessions

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
0.6X is quite good, Phoenix. Enjoying it a lot, although I just lost my first world due to issues on my end. There are crashing issues at random with the 0.60 pack (Updated TiC Tooltips) usually associated with checking crafting recipes or item uses or accessing inventories. I haven't caught a log of it yet, but if/when it happens again I'll look for it if you want.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
0.6X is quite good, Phoenix. Enjoying it a lot, although I just lost my first world due to issues on my end. There are crashing issues at random with the 0.60 pack (Updated TiC Tooltips) usually associated with checking crafting recipes or item uses or accessing inventories. I haven't caught a log of it yet, but if/when it happens again I'll look for it if you want.
I've got a new version of Mariculture for 0.6.2 that fixes that little issue with random recipe lookup crashes. TiC tooltips is known to cause a crash with some parts of the creative menu, but that was supposed to have been fixed with the version that I've updated to for 0.6.1.
Speaking of 0.6.2, I've got a couple more things I want to check are working, then I'll be pushing that. Hopefully it won't take as long to end up on the launcher as 0.6.1 seems to be.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me I need to MCEdit out a chunk of land that spawned a village before I updated to the no village update. It's so tempting to go there and break all the progessions
That explains why I have seen screenshots with villages and couldnt find one in my world...

I've got a new version of Mariculture for 0.6.2 that fixes that little issue with random recipe lookup crashes. TiC tooltips is known to cause a crash with some parts of the creative menu, but that was supposed to have been fixed with the version that I've updated to for 0.6.1.
Speaking of 0.6.2, I've got a couple more things I want to check are working, then I'll be pushing that. Hopefully it won't take as long to end up on the launcher as 0.6.1 seems to be.

Yeah, sometimes MC crashes with cauldron recipes but not a big issue since it happens sometimes and not always so it doesnt prevent me from playing.

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
I have a power source feeding power to the air pump but for some reason its not working, anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have a power source feeding power to the air pump but for some reason its not working, anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
It's working fine to me. It doesn't animate when its working from power rather than by hand, but it will show up as containing RF through WAILA. It also works by refilling all your bubbles when they run out, rather than keeping them full to start with. Make sure you're wearing the full suit too, although I think it is just the helmet and air supply that are necessary for the air pump to do its thing.