[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Nanocorp2000

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble turning in the "Feeling Tank" quest in the "WHAT THE WORLD ENABLES" quest line. I crafted the Items and they are not getting picked up by the quest.

Last edited:

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated the pack and the lag I get makes it unplayable, is the fix to this to disable walia? I have fastcraft installed already and I was fine on the last version

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated the pack and the lag I get makes it unplayable, is the fix to this to disable walia? I have fastcraft installed already and I was fine on the last version
You can either turn WAILA off or update TiC Tooltips to 1.2.3 manually. 1.6.1 has been submitted and just needs to be put on the launcher by the third party pack team.

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question - I am new to the whole IC2 crops thing, and have found a couple packs that utilize Magical Crops - the mixture of the two to regrow the world... I am liking the concept, and so far as I have gotten, the execution seems done rather well, so, Bravo on that!

My question is, does the Magical Crops respect/utilize the Agricraft stats. I could make arguments both ways in my head - wondering if anyone had any definitive answer before I waste a ton of time leveling my Essence Seeds up past 10/10/10 if it doesn't do anything...

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they make use of the stats that AgriCraft gives them. For instance a Gain stat of 5 will yield double essence when harvested quite often

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they make use of the stats that AgriCraft gives them. For instance a Gain stat of 5 will yield double essence when harvested quite often
*drool* - alright, thanks, pushing these Essence Seeds to 24/24/24 if I can then. :)

So - I have flint tools, and now have access to metals... but to upgrade do we have to use Mariculture to get into the smelting business?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I believe stats top at 10/10/10 I could be wrong. And yes you make seared stone in the crucible furnace since the grout recipe is disabled.

victini657

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody confirm if making a large field of breeding sticks and planting 1 seed (say, wheat) will actually do anything useful

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody confirm if making a large field of breeding sticks and planting 1 seed (say, wheat) will actually do anything useful
Well yes, the crop will spread through it as long as you leave it fully grown, with each spread potentially increasing the stats of the crop.

Vechora

Jul 29, 2019
So I fancied remaking my Regrowth world with this new 6.0 update and to my surprise I couldn't find any marble anywhere kept running into diorite, which while nice its a bit to busy compared to the simple marble. After an hour or so of caving and digging not finding anything I tried my luck in a test world on creative mode. Playing around with a mekanism digital miner and of all the blocks chisel is supposed to spawn only diorite is being generated. Andesite, granite, limestone and marble aren't being generated at all. Was wondering if this is intentional or not?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So I fancied remaking my Regrowth world with this new 6.0 update and to my surprise I couldn't find any marble anywhere kept running into diorite, which while nice its a bit to busy compared to the simple marble. After an hour or so of caving and digging not finding anything I tried my luck in a test world on creative mode. Playing around with a mekanism digital miner and of all the blocks chisel is supposed to spawn only diorite is being generated. Andesite, granite, limestone and marble aren't being generated at all. Was wondering if this is intentional or not?
At the very least its not something I've changed myself. I'll check if there's an update to chisel.
Edit: looks like its fixed but not yet in a public release yet. I'll probably be doing a 0.6.2 soon since I apparently made a stupid number of typos in the new quests anyway, so hopefully there'll be a release soon that fixes that.

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm, nothing like a Zombie Chicken Jockey to solve needing a feather early on. Literally the 2nd night, bam, feather.

new quests are quite enjoyable, and the base essences... oh god, so nice not sitting around waiting on them.

YT|LMoBtRiX

Jul 29, 2019
Wow can't record it anymore when I updated it due to lagspikes non stop. Hope it will be fixed in 0.6.0. I was running realy good on 0.5.2.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to play this modpack, but every item shows as unnamed, in waila and in NEI, does anybody has any ideia on how to fix this?
i have reinstalled the modpack, just in case and it is still not working

snakebite

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a problem with birch saplings? The birch tree leaves did not drop any and by throwing a spruce sapling to the mana pool, the spruce disappears but there is no birch sapling generated...