[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

chipchip

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i've downloaded the 0.60 server zip from the ftb launcher and installed it on my server.
so i picked the regrowth 0.60 client version and started it through ftb. i can join my server just fine, and everything seems to be working, but it appears to be a normal vanilla server/world. tried it with 0.52 too, same thing. guess i messed something up during the installation ? just want to be sure that it's a problem on my end.

btw is there a way to manually download version 0.61 ? ftb launcher is still stuck on 0.60.

any small hint would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone !

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge
Well I'm not sure then, I have full set of dive gear and I'v still drowned within the 64 block radios of the air pump (being only a couple blocks away from it)

@YT|LMoBtRiX
should be one of the ore seeds you get in the second tier in the "what the worlds made of" quests

Last edited:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
*Just tried too tired to read*

Is it normal that every item is "unnamed" or am I having a unique issue?

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Though I have yet to get any. Do chickens eat the seeds of potatos/carrots and the like. I just remember trying to feed some chickens with some Pam's Harvest seeds in the Crashlanding pack with no avail...

Also thinking about Pam's harvest, what about adding that hunger mod, having the variety of food requirement to sustain the bar kinda made me enjoy farming cause you needed to have larger fields and more types, I am seriously surviving on eating roast potatoes over and over again.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
@AUSGrizzly
Chickens eat wheat seeds, cows and sheep eat wheat, and pigs eat carrots

Why did you add the other animals, I quite clearly limited my question to just chickens. AND gave a clear reason why I thought that things might be a little different along with the other seed types allocated within this pack. If I was asking for a Vanilla Answer I would have gone to the Vanilla wiki or just go with already known knowledge cause I have been playing Minecraft since the PumpkinHalloween update...

I will ask again, trying to be a little clearer...

Will Chickens eat Potato Seeds, Carrot Seeds and so forth??? I ask cause I have only ever feed them Wheat seeds, but due to how farming works within this mod pack, wheat seeds are actually limited and have no clear way to make them en-mass like vanilla farming can give you.

Hieronimus

Jul 29, 2019
Well you can farm wheat seeds, but I wonder why you would want to feed the chickens? You can make eggs when you need more chickens, you can dig a 4 block deep hole, plonk a chest, hopper on that and drop a couple of chickens on that, eggs and feathers without feeding them...

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you add the other animals, I quite clearly limited my question to just chickens. AND gave a clear reason why I thought that things might be a little different along with the other seed types allocated within this pack. If I was asking for a Vanilla Answer I would have gone to the Vanilla wiki or just go with already known knowledge cause I have been playing Minecraft since the PumpkinHalloween update...

I will ask again, trying to be a little clearer...

Will Chickens eat Potato Seeds, Carrot Seeds and so forth??? I ask cause I have only ever feed them Wheat seeds, but due to how farming works within this mod pack, wheat seeds are actually limited and have no clear way to make them en-mass like vanilla farming can give you.

This is the answer, they were just going out on a limb and telling you what the rest of the animals would eat. There are no changes from vanilla that I've found, and the chickens will only accept wheat seeds for breeding purposes.

If you are having issues getting wheat seeds, it's quite easy to get more. Crop an entire 9x9 field, plant one seed, and leave it alone for awhile. With a 10/10/10 seed, there's really no need to move past Bread as a food, so you shouldn't need to be breeding chickens for food or the like, and you quickly run out of the need to have them around.

If the one 9x9 field isn't enough, make 2 or 3 of them. Honestly, the seeds are more important for Botania in my eyes, and I've got 2x of the 9x9 fields for that purpose.

kremlar68

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't run the new rutile seeds quest until today... and after completing it the quest book has completely stopped working. In 0.5 it was only the one offending page that caused problems, but now HQM locks up just by opening the book and looking at the base menu.

Was thinking it was freaking out because I already had the T4 seed quests knocked out, but even just loading up a fresh creative world the book will still die in a fire after forcing the tier 3 to complete. I can't possibly fathom what HQm is trying to do, but it really really doesn't like your quest tree.

Also found another crafting bug, similar to the witchery wood planks yielding oak slabs, crafting agricraft irrigation valves with any wood will yield oak valves.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't run the new rutile seeds quest until today... and after completing it the quest book has completely stopped working. In 0.5 it was only the one offending page that caused problems, but now HQM locks up just by opening the book and looking at the base menu.

Was thinking it was freaking out because I already had the T4 seed quests knocked out, but even just loading up a fresh creative world the book will still die in a fire after forcing the tier 3 to complete. I can't possibly fathom what HQm is trying to do, but it really really doesn't like your quest tree.

Also found another crafting bug, similar to the witchery wood planks yielding oak slabs, crafting agricraft irrigation valves with any wood will yield oak valves.
Well aware that something is going terribly awry and I have been talking to one of the HQM devs to try and figure out what's going on

nimO

Jul 29, 2019

That is a known bug which is already fixed in the upcoming 1.2.2 version of AgriCraft.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Magzie here,
I just Finished the Mod showcase of the Mod pack. Hope you enjoy it. Will post more if Wanted. It is a Mod showcase and Quick start guide.

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
So with the 0.6.2 update I can leave everything in the mod pack correct? I current have waila and the tinkers tooltip one taken out cause of the crashing and lag.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So with the 0.6.2 update I can leave everything in the mod pack correct? I current have waila and the tinkers tooltip one taken out cause of the crashing and lag.
Yes, it should work just fine out of the box.
Hopefully I won't have to eat my words on this one