[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

snakebite

Jul 29, 2019
I had a 2 saplings before the 0.6 update using the mutandis, the 2 trees dropped no new sapling, i tried to use the mana pool but nothing. Then i cheated a new sapling and the tree again dropped no sapplings. So I'm thinking something is bugged with them, even if i was too unlucky with the leave drop, the mana pool should have worked as it works for other recipes.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... Is it just me or do Essence Crops grow super fast now. I swear it used to take like 2-3 days for level 1/1/1 seeds to grow to full, I am getting them so fast its not funny...

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... Is it just me or do Essence Crops grow super fast now. I swear it used to take like 2-3 days for level 1/1/1 seeds to grow to full, I am getting them so fast its not funny...

The tier of the Essence Seed was dropped from tier 4 to tier 2. As the tier determines the time it takes to grow (higher tier = slower growth), essence crops should indeed grow faster now.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
The tier of the Essence Seed was dropped from tier 4 to tier 2. As the tier determines the time it takes to grow (higher tier = slower growth), essence crops should indeed grow faster now.
Thats what that meant? Ok... Welp, looks like I don't need to do what I normally do for them anymore... Time to reconfigure my Farmland...

quosek

Jul 29, 2019
what happened to my favorite building block - marble? In 0.5.x I got several stacks now I do not have a single one.

Vechora

Jul 29, 2019
what happened to my favorite building block - marble? In 0.5.x I got several stacks now I do not have a single one.

1 page back
So I fancied remaking my Regrowth world with this new 6.0 update and to my surprise I couldn't find any marble anywhere kept running into diorite, which while nice its a bit to busy compared to the simple marble. After an hour or so of caving and digging not finding anything I tried my luck in a test world on creative mode. Playing around with a mekanism digital miner and of all the blocks chisel is supposed to spawn only diorite is being generated. Andesite, granite, limestone and marble aren't being generated at all. Was wondering if this is intentional or not?

At the very least its not something I've changed myself. I'll check if there's an update to chisel.
Edit: looks like its fixed but not yet in a public release yet. I'll probably be doing a 0.6.2 soon since I apparently made a stupid number of typos in the new quests anyway, so hopefully there'll be a release soon that fixes that.

Search bar on top of the page, enter marble, check this thread only box. Will now show this post, your post, the 2 quoted posts and one more.

Reactions: JustHeyo

kremlar68

Jul 29, 2019
I've been thoroughly enjoying the pack, the botania, magic crops and agricraft combination is really fun.

The only thing I didn't much care for were the Thievery/Reclamation quests. Searching for Nether Ores is just painful for the eyes, and it felt weird leaving my base for the very first time to go search for stuff that I already had max seeds for back at home. It might make some sense to have the lower tier seeds require ore from the nether instead of essences similar to the tier 4 seeds, but reworking it is probably more trouble than it's worth.

As far as bugs/glitches/etc. Trying to make a slab out of Witchery wood results in Oak Wood Slabs instead of the appropriate slab. Also there are a couple instances where a quest reward allows you to skip part or all of other quests. On a Roll's coal coke reward means you never actually have to assemble the coke oven in Not that kind of Coke. And (in)Fusion-HA has the option for skeleton seeds which let you skip that quest later on.

And I'm unsure about how doable custom stuff in ticon is... but is it possible to add quicklime to the smeltery? It's the only reason left to keep a crucible furnace around past the early game.

Bethod

Jul 29, 2019
Well the other reason for the crucible is fish oil which u need for better fishing rods as well. :D

Bethod

Jul 29, 2019
LMobtrix not sure how the PackAuthor sees it, but this is not your personal advertising forumthread. I think its ok that u post your videos about the pack, but please let the people decide if they want to see your other videos as well. Just a small hint from my side.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Now I don't leave my Home all that much, specifically during the night with little armour choices, but I have not encountered a "Named/Stat" mob anywhere. They used to appear around my place every now and then earlier but now, nothing...

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
So, working on some mariculture quests I notice I want to make polished sticks for the auto fishing block. The thing is it requires 10,000mb of fish oil to make one in the vat. The vat itself can only hold 6000mb, is there a way to up vat storage or something or is this a bug with the recipe?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
So, working on some mariculture quests I notice I want to make polished sticks for the auto fishing block. The thing is it requires 10,000mb of fish oil to make one in the vat. The vat itself can only hold 6000mb, is there a way to up vat storage or something or is this a bug with the recipe?
Vats are multiblock, slap another one down next to it ;)