[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019
Just noticed you reduced the opacity of the speed+ particles from the MyFit. T H A N K Y O U
I can play with particles turned back on :)

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I am about reaching my frustration point with this pack - which is sad - I had some rather high hopes for it.

I can't seem to get past the "Grind Mobs (manually) until you drop dead... potentially literally." part of the tech tree, as it were.

I tried setting up a darkroom mob spawner, that I can farm from, both high in the sky and underground in a spot where mobs were known to spawn at night. Neither spawned anything.

I tried using Steve's Carts to fight mobs, as it seems is the desired route to take, but I found I rapidly ran outta arrows. Alright, let's make more... Flint, sure, Sticks, please I have tons of wood, Feather... Feather... crap. No good way to get feathers, save hunt the dungeons, for a potential few. Well that's no good, is there a way to get chickens, or even eggs so you could hope to get lucky and spawn a chicken? Not that I can find.

I have, HAVE to be missing something, probably elemental at this point. Anyone able to clue me in?

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Has anybody a bottle of mineral gas? tried air pumps (with a tank besides) from mariculture in gas leaks, both right clicking for 5 mins and using tons of RF to make it work, but got nothing, probably doing something wrong.

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I am about reaching my frustration point with this pack - which is sad - I had some rather high hopes for it.

I can't seem to get past the "Grind Mobs (manually) until you drop dead... potentially literally." part of the tech tree, as it were.

I tried setting up a darkroom mob spawner, that I can farm from, both high in the sky and underground in a spot where mobs were known to spawn at night. Neither spawned anything.

I tried using Steve's Carts to fight mobs, as it seems is the desired route to take, but I found I rapidly ran outta arrows. Alright, let's make more... Flint, sure, Sticks, please I have tons of wood, Feather... Feather... crap. No good way to get feathers, save hunt the dungeons, for a potential few. Well that's no good, is there a way to get chickens, or even eggs so you could hope to get lucky and spawn a chicken? Not that I can find.

I have, HAVE to be missing something, probably elemental at this point. Anyone able to clue me in?
AFAIK there is no way to get feathers (wich piss me off so much, as i needed them for botania air runes, as well as sugar canes [yeah they are in dungeons, whatever, was looking for them with mi pneumaticcraft helmet in like 25+ dungeons]) you can use spider eggs to make cakes, thats the only thing.

EDIT: however, for the mob grinder, i got cursed earth and it works great, but if you havent, i recall reading something in the some posts in this thread about that, you have to make it in Y:128? probably i readed it wrong.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019

you can get feathers from fish so if you need a large quantity you will have to breed fish...

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Noo, my death bringer. I went AFK. When i got back i was greeted with this:

lLt570G.png

So much blood, what to do with it. Why did death bringers got in
Just found another purpose for blood,makes pig iron which occasionally drops bacon.

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK there is no way to get feathers (wich piss me off so much, as i needed them for botania air runes, as well as sugar canes [yeah they are in dungeons, whatever, was looking for them with mi pneumaticcraft helmet in like 25+ dungeons]) you can use spider eggs to make cakes, thats the only thing.

EDIT: however, for the mob grinder, i got cursed earth and it works great, but if you havent, i recall reading something in the some posts in this thread about that, you have to make it in Y:128? probably i readed it wrong.

Yeah, that was a conversation Etho and I had here about trying to get it to work. I seen the pic he uploaded - I know it's legit. But I am afraid that as the game gets later, and I have more automation in my base, more meteors crashed in the world (and the fires they spawn), I think the entity count might be too high - I have been able to stay outside at my base repeatedly and never see a mob. I was hoping going high (mob spawner base is at 193, the actually spawner levels start at about 220 and go up a ways, and didn't spawn a thing). It's why I said I also went father away, where I had seen mobs spawning, in case my base was causing issues with all it's buildcraft pipes and botania flowers and mana gatherers etc. But that didn't spawn anything either.

Guess I will have to try and find out how to do the Mariculture route, and find out what roadblocks it is going to throw at me.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm having problems understanding how to upgrade and level up my pick. I put a zombie head on my bone pick so now I can mine copper and coal but how do I upgrade it more....

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Sugar cane => Smash Triple compressed dirt!
Feather=> dungeons
Hey I'm having problems understanding how to upgrade and level up my pick. I put a zombie head on my bone pick so now I can mine copper and coal but how do I upgrade it more....
Mine copper, Make a copper pick, upgrade it, mine iron, make an iron pick upgrade it, mine bronze... etc etc, i recomend completing the obsidian pick quest asap

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Go to 128 blocks above ground, dark room spawners will work there

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

There's a quest (the glider) that gives you obsidian pickaxe head. You can use that to upgrade the bone pickaxe (must be fully repaired to replace) then level it up to ardite level. You can get almost anything in the spires with it. Obsidian can be obtained from putting lava into a stone barrel, then pour water on top of the stone barrel and can pick it up to use to repair that obsidian pickaxe.

Spirevipp

Jul 29, 2019
Help!
I started this modpack in version 1.1.13.
when the new 1.1.14 update were released i updated, and i wanted the new map, without loosing my progress, so i mcedited my old base into the new world.
everything loads up fine, but after like 1 minute of playing the game crashes.
after reading the crash log, i think it has something to do with the rendering of BlockEuropeIce.
i have added 3 mods to the pack, JABBA, Magical crops and fastcraft.

Sorry if bad english, its not my main language.

here is the log file for those interested:

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-10_14.50.22-client.txt
    42.2 KB · Views: 58

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Help!
I started this modpack in version 1.1.13.
when the new 1.1.14 update were released i updated, and i wanted the new map, without loosing my progress, so i mcedited my old base into the new world.
everything loads up fine, but after like 1 minute of playing the game crashes.
after reading the crash log, i think it has something to do with the rendering of BlockEuropeIce.
i have added 3 mods to the pack, JABBA, Magical crops and fastcraft.

Sorry if bad english, its not my main language.

here is the log file for those interested:
Delete 4-space from your mods folder, Load up the world, then put back 4-space into the mod folder.

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to do that but then it only had 72 durability and need like 512xp to upgrade
The technique i use to lvl up my tools is... hit a zombie from 1 block above him in the head to decapitate him, then wait, you get around 200xp for each kill this way