[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, can I suggest a mod? NotEnoughKeys? Way, way, WAY too many keybindings in modded Minecraft these days, and sorting out key conflicts is a headache.
Not Enough Keys finally updated?!? Yeah! I'm going to d/l it and add it to all the modpacks I play with.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.9 is in the oven, let's hope it will be there shortly.
It has the new shiny... Thaumcraft 4.2.2.0!

Changelog as always:

Additions:
None

Removals:
None

Changes:
-Newest Thaumcraft 4!!!
-Lowered Gold and Diamond spawn - #294
-BoP Saplings and Trees now work with MFR machines - #293
-Disabled getting Pneumaticcraft seeds through bonemealing grass blocks

Fixes:
-Thaumic Exploration/Tinkerer are now compatible with the newest Thaumcraft
-Christmas Quest now has reputation - #289
-Optional scripts won't give any more errors

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.9 is in the oven, let's hope it will be there shortly.
It has the new shiny... Thaumcraft 4.2.2.0!
-Newest Thaumcraft 4!!!
-BoP Saplings and Trees now work with MFR machines - #293
-Thaumic Exploration/Tinkerer are now compatible with the newest Thaumcraft
....i love you....

Reactions: Yulife

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Remember the bags you can put on a Chocobo? They could be autospawned and thus dupe the items. They were server killers as well.

Oh. Is that a bug or intentional? Seems like it would have a config option if it were, maybe I should look... I use this mod on custom servers I build so that's why I'm interested in possible problems.

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
The frequency. I have been testing Thaumcraft 4.2.2.0 and while I was mining I saw how much gold and diamond spawned so I had to tone a little bit. Nothing world changing, no worries... xD

Heh, I must have been just unlucky. Until I had my first quarry up, I was chronically short on gold. Speaking of quarry, is the BC quarry disabled? I ended up going for the ender quarry, but I noticed that it shows, but there was no recipe in NEI for the default quarry.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, I must have been just unlucky. Until I had my first quarry up, I was chronically short on gold. Speaking of quarry, is the BC quarry disabled? I ended up going for the ender quarry, but I noticed that it shows, but there was no recipe in NEI for the default quarry.
Yes it is due to lag. Let's hope it gets fixed!

Reactions: preceptor_teeth

Thunderz8olt

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is amazing! Cant believe I haven't found this until now. I've been playing it for a little while now and am already hooked!

Reactions: Yulife

Dumontt

Jul 29, 2019
So No matter what I do I am incompatible with the artisanrealms server....does anyone know what would make that happen?

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
If you posted the reason you were apparently incompatible, it would be a start. Last I heard the server wasn't up.

Different question: Squids. Anyone know anything about why I wouldn't be able to find ANY? I've gone wandering through oceans with nightvision, I have seen NONE on my map, and there's none around. I'm tempted to go hunting for BOP blackflowers to make a spawn egg (Apparently that's a recipe) and burn my first safari net I can make on that for an MFR spawner. Because I haven't seen a single one, and I want to start into Thaumcraft.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
If you posted the reason you were apparently incompatible, it would be a start. Last I heard the server wasn't up.

Different question: Squids. Anyone know anything about why I wouldn't be able to find ANY? I've gone wandering through oceans with nightvision, I have seen NONE on my map, and there's none around. I'm tempted to go hunting for BOP blackflowers to make a spawn egg (Apparently that's a recipe) and burn my first safari net I can make on that for an MFR spawner. Because I haven't seen a single one, and I want to start into Thaumcraft.
I think that their spawning is disabled to prevent lag, the spawn egg is there so you can still get some.