Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mrplayer
Experience With FTB: Havent played FTB modpack at all, though have played a lot with Technic / Tekkit / Voltz modpacks
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a small community server, to play with my friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I agree kind sirs, 6 <- O_O.
IGN:Duderis
Experience With FTB:Not much experience with ftb, played alot on the technic pack before.
Why You Would Like To Join:Looking for a small community server to play with my friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i agree with the rules, six missing

ADDED

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kasper227232
Experience With FTB: I've played modded minecraft for 2 years, i have lots of eperience with FTB aswell, used FTB for about 1 year and a half.

Why You Would Like To Join: Im looking for a Monster server that is whitelisted with no banned items, with people you can chat with, without the chat being destoryed by random tips and other people spamming. A calm small community.

Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I read every single rule and i am agreeing to every single on of them.

Additional info: I live in Denmark im 15 years old (No Job ATM) So i have a lot of time to play on the server, only got school but thats nothing.

read the rules

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down/Lagging until Acixs (server provider) resolves their internal server issues. Sorry for inconvenience. I will update u when its back up.

Server is back up and running fine

Last edited:

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
read the rules

Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I read every single rule and i am agreeing to every single on of them.

EDIT: Didnt really understand the 6 part, but i do now, i had to say "Yes 6 missing" sorry :)

Last edited:

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
have to download world and remove some blocks ill let u know when its back up

edit:Server should be back up and running without lagg/crashes post here about any problems

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Cyan3
Experience With FTB: 6 years, i think.. dont remember, i started with tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: to play on new server, last one was closed
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yep.

Additional info: I like BEES.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Cyan3
Experience With FTB: 6 years, i think.. dont remember, i started with tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: to play on new server, last one was closed
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yep.

Additional info: I like BEES.

Read the rules

llamaman333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: llamaman333
Experience With FTB: played on an unleashed server for 3 months before save file corrupted and we lost everything.
Why You Would Like To Join: looking to play monster with my friend seancog (ill get him to apply)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yup, 6 is missing
Additional info: dont mind helping build with others, but would prefer to go solo.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: llamaman333
Experience With FTB: played on an unleashed server for 3 months before save file corrupted and we lost everything.
Why You Would Like To Join: looking to play monster with my friend seancog (ill get him to apply)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yup, 6 is missing
Additional info: dont mind helping build with others, but would prefer to go solo.

ADDED

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TekkyGud
Experience With FTB: I have played since it was first released.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a small community of friendly people in which i can build things for the community without any griefing or stealing of items.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, I have read through the rules and definitely agree with them. FYI, Even though other people have mentioned it, Rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: Would like to build a workshop for people so that they can go there and get items if there is not already one. I am also a tech guy and like to make large structures as well as automate most of the stuff that i do.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TekkyGud
Experience With FTB: I have played since it was first released.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a small community of friendly people in which i can build things for the community without any griefing or stealing of items.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, I have read through the rules and definitely agree with them. FYI, Even though other people have mentioned it, Rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: Would like to build a workshop for people so that they can go there and get items if there is not already one. I am also a tech guy and like to make large structures as well as automate most of the stuff that i do.

ADDED