Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PlagueNurse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: plaguenurse
Experience With FTB:
Quite a bit of experience with most of the mods in the current monster pack
Why You Would Like To Join:
Looking for a nice server to be able to play on. Playing on single player is not nearly as fun.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes! also there's no rule 6

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: plaguenurse
Experience With FTB: Quite a bit of experience with most of the mods in the current monster pack
Why You Would Like To Join:
Looking for a nice server to be able to play on. Playing on single player is not nearly as fun.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes! also there's no rule 6

ADDED

Kirbykey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kirbykey1992
Experience With FTB: I've been playing modded minecraft since before ftb was a thing. I have tons of experience with a variety of mods.
Why You Would Like To Join:I've almost always played SSP but now I'm starting to get bored with it and I'm hoping SMP will help me out with ideas and staying going on a build.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?yes, and six is missing.
Additional info: I really hope you guys add me. even if you don't. thanks for looking at my application

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kirbykey1992
Experience With FTB: I've been playing modded minecraft since before ftb was a thing. I have tons of experience with a variety of mods.
Why You Would Like To Join:I've almost always played SSP but now I'm starting to get bored with it and I'm hoping SMP will help me out with ideas and staying going on a build.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?yes, and six is missing.
Additional info: I really hope you guys add me. even if you don't. thanks for looking at my application

ADDED

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nemo
Experience With FTB: been playing for about a year
Why You Would Like To Join: looking for a new server to play on
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?
of course
Additional info: 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 6 is missing!

Kirbykey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a id mismatch and can't connect. it's 20563.
do you have all mods enabled?[DOUBLEPOST=1411528250][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm, I read a previous post. maybe that'll fix it

pizza builder

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN:pizza builder
Experience With FTB: none but i played the xbox game for a long time
Why You Would Like To Join: i want to play with my cousen Kenny and learn about the ftb game
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes

Additional info: the sixith rule is gone

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN:pizza builder
Experience With FTB: none but i played the xbox game for a long time
Why You Would Like To Join: i want to play with my cousen Kenny and learn about the ftb game
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes

Additional info: the sixith rule is gone

ADDED

Bardenboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Molenigma
Experience With FTB: Played ftb for a few years, so I'm quite experienced
Why You Would Like To Join: I want a nice cosy little server I can call home
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yurp, the 6th is missing

Additional info: I don't like mushrooms

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Molenigma
Experience With FTB: Played ftb for a few years, so I'm quite experienced
Why You Would Like To Join: I want a nice cosy little server I can call home
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yurp, the 6th is missing

Additional info: I don't like mushrooms

ADDED

Payge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zaries
Experience With FTB: Played most FTB packs and found monster to be the most fun
Why You Would Like To Join: I'm looking for a small community that I can grow into rather than a large mega server.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read and agree to the rules. Six is missing.

Additional info: I'm also playing alongside my friend (c_time) and brother (apairofshoes). Do they need to fill out their own application, or can they be whitelisted from mine? Thanks!

AllSeeingEye4213

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AllSeeingEye4213
Experience: Started playing recently, but want to learn from others.
Why: I'm looking to have a good time with a good community of people.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read the rules and agree to them. Six is missing.
Additional info: Interested in learning more about game and am getting help from experience player already.

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: proassasin111
Experience with ftb: I've been playing for about 2 years now I understand most stuff.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE with them : yes sir I do
Additional info: rule 6 is missing and hope I make it on . Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1412190445][/DOUBLEPOST]Why would I like to join: my current server is down for good and I don't like playing by myself and it's always fun to play some ftb

Sorry I totally forgot it in the original

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zaries
Experience With FTB: Played most FTB packs and found monster to be the most fun
Why You Would Like To Join: I'm looking for a small community that I can grow into rather than a large mega server.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read and agree to the rules. Six is missing.

Additional info: I'm also playing alongside my friend (c_time) and brother (apairofshoes). Do
they need to fill out their own application, or can they be whitelisted from mine? Thanks!

have them post a app here i have whitelisted them and u but have them also post a app as they need to read the rules and stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1412232235][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: AllSeeingEye4213
Experience: Started playing recently, but want to learn from others.
Why: I'm looking to have a good time with a good community of people.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read the rules and agree to them. Six is missing.
Additional info: Interested in learning more about game and am getting help from experience player already.

ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1412232278][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: proassasin111
Experience with ftb: I've been playing for about 2 years now I understand most stuff.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE with them : yes sir I do
Additional info: rule 6 is missing and hope I make it on . Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1412190445][/DOUBLEPOST]Why would I like to join: my current server is down for good and I don't like playing by myself and it's always fun to play some ftb

Sorry I totally forgot it in the original

ADDED