Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Experience With FTB: I have been playing ftb for two years
Why You Would Like To Join: like to play with a close tight nich community
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i do agree to them

Additional info: Hoping to give white listed and join the server!

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Experience With FTB: I have been playing ftb for two years
Why You Would Like To Join: like to play with a close tight nich community
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i do agree to them

Additional info: Hoping to give white listed and join the server!

Read the rules

GoldBieday

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoldBieday
Experience With FTB: I am playing FTB for about 10 months, I have most experience in FTB Ultimate, FTB Monster is pretty new to me but... I am learning fast and doing good.
Why You Would Like To Join: Just wanna to play with others, spend time.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Six is missing.

Additional info: Yes... Check my APP faster!

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoldBieday
Experience With FTB: I am playing FTB for about 10 months, I have most experience in FTB Ultimate, FTB Monster is pretty new to me but... I am learning fast and doing good.
Why You Would Like To Join: Just wanna to play with others, spend time.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Six is missing.

Additional info: Yes... Check my APP faster!

ADDED

EmoWhiteRobot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EmoWhiteRobot
Experience With FTB: About 8 months to a year. I just love to build :)
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to be apart of a small FTB community, to enjoy my spare time with.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes

Additional info: six is missing

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to be apart of a small FTB community, to enjoy my spare time with.

ADDED

SgtDuKriss9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SgtDukriss9
Experience: Over a year.
Why would i like to join? I played on a server before for 9 months but then the server crashed. I miss the group interaction like builds and just overall communciation.
Have i read the rules? Yes. Do i agree them? Yes BTW rule 6 is missing :)
Additional info: Netherlands, 20 years, play like 3-4-5 hours a day.

Kind regards,

Kris

GoldBieday

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log into a server. Somethink wrong with Forge Modloader Id thing. Please send me server Config files so I will be able to connect. Thanks

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log into a server. Somethink wrong with Forge Modloader Id thing. Please send me server Config files so I will be able to connect. Thanks

just reinstall monster 1.1.2 with no added mods[DOUBLEPOST=1413713417][/DOUBLEPOST]

ADDED

PsychoRelic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PsychoRelic
Experience With FTB: I Have played FTB for over a year now. Mostly agrarian skies on my own. I am looking to branch out and find a community to enjoy the mod packs with
Why You Would Like To Join: Stated Above
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have and I do
Additional info: Rule Number 6 is missing

Badsap

Jul 29, 2019
I like to apply for me and my friend.

IGN: Badsap
Experience With FTB: Alot hosted servers etc
Why You Would Like To Join: Because of the fun
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I do

Additional info: None

IGN: Dennisegberts
Experience With FTB: None yet
Why You Would Like To Join: I like to learn about ftb

Additional info: HI :D

Morkloo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Morkloo
Experience with FTB: I have played for about 2-3 years. Unleashed, unhinged, monster, dw20, d20 1.6.4 and a few others.
Why You Would LIke To Join: I have been inactive for a while and thought it was time for me to get back on the horse.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes. Including number 6 which I asume isn't the 6th rule of the internet: "Anonimous can be a horrible, senseless, uncaring monster".
Additional info: I heard someone likes turtles!

Last edited:

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim
Experience With FTB: I have a knowledge of around 9-10 Mods that I know in and out
Why You Would Like To Join: Because I want a small server with a gated community and very nice players to play with
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I have

Additional info: I am 21 years of age and ready to play a FTB Monster server!

BMovieQueen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BMovieQueen
Experience With FTB: I have only 3 months experience with FTB Monster on single player. I'm still learning but I love what it has to offer.
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to try playing with a small, friendly community who can enjoy the game for what it is and have fun without causing grief or drama to other players.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to them.

Additional info: Rule six is missing.
I am 29yr old. I'm very creative and I love the artistic and creative freedom Minecraft and FTB mods have to offer. I love building, exploring and discovering new things.
I am a parent and have many home commitments. I can usually play on a Saturday and Sunday evening for around 4-5 hours.

The Sgt. Rock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Delthyn
Experience With FTB: I don't have experience with a fair amount of the mods, but I still know quite a few. I also have experience with other mod packs that have some of the same mods as FTB, so I won't be left in the dust completely.
Why You Would Like To Join: I'd like to join because it seems like a nice and friendly server. I'd also like to play on a server with mature members and dedicated players. I'd also like to build. It's my favorite part.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Indeed I have, and I agree to them.

Additional info: Your six is missing by the way.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim
Experience With FTB: I have around a 9/10 experience with Ftb monster and havent played around with the other mods yet
Why You Would Like To Join: To have a good experience with the community and mostly have fun
Have you READ the rules and AGREED to them? Yes I have

Additional info: I love bacon and love toast! :D

pyr0kid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pyr0kid
Experience With FTB: a lot.
Why You Would Like To Join: this server looks friendly and looks like it has a nice community
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?
Six is missing.
Additional info: I'm 14. my mac can't run FTB Atm but i'm trying to fix that. i like playing with others. i get paranoid about something watching me and i LOVE bacon