Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeadPillz
Experience With FTB: A few months, a lot of maps!
Why You Would Like To Join: I'd like to join a new community where I'm not completely outteched, I like to start with the basics with others then see how far everyone gets!
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I agree, all I'm saying is 6 :)

Additional info: I'm cool and friendly, have a mic is need be,

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: WinterWizard11
I'm very well with thermal expansion and mine factory . I'm lookin for a nice hangout to play mc daily and yes I have red the rules

read the rules
IGN: DeadPillz
Experience With FTB: A few months, a lot of maps!
Why You Would Like To Join: I'd like to join a new community where I'm not completely outteched, I like to start with the basics with others then see how far everyone gets!
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I agree, all I'm saying is 6 :)

Additional info: I'm cool and friendly, have a mic is need be,

ADDED

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, been playing all night and day! Got a bit setup but we need more players! So guys join, their is no lag and the server is very new so you'll not be far behind us! :) Could do with some techy buildy buddy.

That rougelike dungeon tho

Also, have you thought of enabling blood magic at some point?

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
Experience With FTB: A lot both SP and SMP
Why You Would Like To Join: I want a quite friendly server
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes

Ok, so maybe I'm a bit absent minded and forgot to talk about rule six or the lack thereof, I apologise

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
Experience With FTB: A lot both SP and SMP
Why You Would Like To Join: I want a quite friendly server
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes
Ok, so maybe I'm a bit absent minded and forgot to talk about rule six or the lack thereof, I apologise

Read the rules and edit your post and I'll whitelist you :)

Macgyver01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: macgyver01
Experience: I've been playing FTB since the very beginning.
Rules: I have read the rules but don't agree with #6.
Why I would like to join: I am looking for a monster server as the overused to play on suddenly shutdown.
Additional Info: I try to play as often as I can. My best friend will follow me to whatever server I go to, his name is Gusdorf. I have started to YouTube and stream a little but that is off and on.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: macgyver01
Experience: I've been playing FTB since the very beginning.
Rules: I have read the rules but don't agree with #6.
Why I would like to join: I am looking for a monster server as the overused to play on suddenly shutdown.
Additional Info: I try to play as often as I can. My best friend will follow me to whatever server I go to, his name is Gusdorf. I have started to YouTube and stream a little but that is off and on.

Thanks for reading the rules!

Welcome aboard I've just whitelisted you.

PeteTB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TasteDis
Experience With FTB: I've played a little monster before, some direwolf20 and some other modpacks.
Why You Would Like To Join: I love modded minecraft, and multiplayer is more fun that singleplayer.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read them, and I agree to them - however 6 is a little misleading in my opinion, the message in it isn't very clear ;-)
Additional info: I'm a nice and chill guy.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TasteDis
Experience With FTB: I've played a little monster before, some direwolf20 and some other modpacks.
Why You Would Like To Join: I love modded minecraft, and multiplayer is more fun that singleplayer.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read them, and I agree to them - however 6 is a little misleading in my opinion, the message in it isn't very clear ;-)
Additional info: I'm a nice and chill guy.
I like this response! I'll whitelist you in about 15 minutes bud.

EDIT: Added :~)

Last edited:

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Just built this tree house for the first person to ask for it! First comes first served

TWlQmR7.png

languar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: languar
Experience: Im new only about 1 week
Rules: I have read the rules, #6 is missing.
Why I would like to join:Looking for friendly, active, server.
Additional Info: New hoping to learn from others.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: languar
Experience: Im new only about 1 week
Rules: I have read the rules, #6 is missing.
Why I would like to join:Looking for friendly, active, server.
Additional Info: New hoping to learn from others.

Welcome abord! Thanks for reading the rules, also I'm sure you'll learn some new stuff in here.

languar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, how long does it take to get white listed, also is there any kind of block protection, or is it just a trust system?

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, how long does it take to get white listed, also is there any kind of block protection, or is it just a trust system?
For now it is a trust system, out commands keep seeming to break, hopefully very soon we can have grief prevention!

You can join now, I white listed you when I sent the previous message.

languar

Jul 29, 2019
it says ID 20563 is mismatched between world and game, i tryed to find a solution, but all i found was its some magnet item from mariculture mod. in ftb mine says 1.6.4-1.2.2c,

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
it says ID 20563 is mismatched between world and game, i tryed to find a solution, but all i found was its some magnet item from mariculture mod. in ftb mine says 1.6.4-1.2.2c,

if your still having this issue reinstall ftb monster clean no added mods