Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iTzSmiLe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzSmiLe
Experience With FTB: I am playing FTB for about a year now.
Why You Would Like To Join: The last server I was playing on shut down and I am searching for a small server with a cool community where i can help other players if they need help.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I read the rules and agree to them and rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: I am from germany, 17 years old and my english could sometimes not be the best.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzSmiLe
Experience With FTB: I am playing FTB for about a year now.
Why You Would Like To Join: The last server I was playing on shut down and I am searching for a small server with a cool community where i can help other players if they need help.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I read the rules and agree to them and rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: I am from germany, 17 years old and my english could sometimes not be the best.

ADDED

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greathos
Experience With FTB: I have played a little over a year and tried out a few packs
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a place with some active players and a good community.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read them and I agree with them. Did you notice that question 6 is missing?

Additional info: Currently in school for computer programming. Looking forward to mess around with LUA and the turtles :)

Also adding in a submission for a friend. He has tried to get onto this forum but it wont send him a conformation email to complete the setup.

IGN: Crossraid
Experience With FTB: about 6 months. Mainly working on power systems
Why You Would Like To Join: Playing solo is not as fun as with others
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? : I have and I agree

Additional info: 6 is missing

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greathos
Experience With FTB: I have played a little over a year and tried out a few packs
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a place with some active players and a good community.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read them and I agree with them. Did you notice that question 6 is missing?

Additional info: Currently in school for computer programming. Looking forward to mess around with LUA and the turtles :)

Also adding in a submission for a friend. He has tried to get onto this forum but it wont send him a conformation email to complete the setup.

IGN: Crossraid
Experience With FTB: about 6 months. Mainly working on power systems
Why You Would Like To Join: Playing solo is not as fun as with others
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? : I have and I agree

Additional info: 6 is missing

ADDED

Last edited:

Servus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: servusmortis
Experience With FTB: a ton, been playing modded minecraft a whole bunch lately
Why You Would Like To Join: I am looking for a more interactive experience, it gets lonely in singleplayer
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? i did! but it appears you have missed rule no. 6 ;)

Additional info:

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: Eclipse_Eternal
Experience With FTB: about 2 months
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a new home - old server switched to BNB
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read and agree with them - six is missing

Additional info: I would call myself (and others have!) a semi-noob. All of my experience is hard mode Monster. I mostly know what I want to do, but not always how to do it... I'm always in learning mode!

Are all mods enabled?

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: servusmortis
Experience With FTB: a ton, been playing modded minecraft a whole bunch lately
Why You Would Like To Join: I am looking for a more interactive experience, it gets lonely in singleplayer
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? i did! but it appears you have missed rule no. 6 ;)

Additional info:

ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1410380055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:

IGN: Eclipse_Eternal
Experience With FTB: about 2 months
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a new home - old server switched to BNB
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read and agree with them - six is missing

Additional info: I would call myself (and others have!) a semi-noob. All of my experience is hard mode Monster. I mostly know what I want to do, but not always how to do it... I'm always in learning mode!

Are all mods enabled?

ADDED ONLY DEAFULT MODS

striker90333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Striker90333
Experience With FTB: 6 months on ultimate
Why You Would Like To Join: looking for a small long running monster server
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i have, too bad about number 6 being missing... it was prolly a really good one... might have even had a family... RIP

Additional info: Just hoping if i do start playing on this server that it stays up for a good long while i hate to get into a server and invest my time and then 2-weeks or even 2 months later it is down and never comes back...

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
Rule 3 question...

If it is agreed upon between two players, are you able to build closer than fog distance?

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orbitus2001
Experience With FTB: I have been playing since 1.4.7 with and without Gregtech so for a couple of years now.
Why You Would Like To Join: Well to be honest, I like to play with other people and help them out. I don't mind playing alone but I always get some itch to cheat if I play by myself so playing on a server with people to talk to helps me have fun.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I do even though 6 is missing :p.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orbitus2001
Experience With FTB: I have been playing since 1.4.7 with and without Gregtech so for a couple of years now.
Why You Would Like To Join: Well to be honest, I like to play with other people and help them out. I don't mind playing alone but I always get some itch to cheat if I play by myself so playing on a server with people to talk to helps me have fun.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I do even though 6 is missing :p.

ADDED

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Experience With FTB: been playing since the FTB launcher was released
Why You Would Like To Join: nice server i can play with my friends
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? i agree to all of the the rules including the unwritten rule 6

Additional info: i will be playing with supermonkeyman3, so you have to accept or deny both of us

calumbine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supermonkeyman3
Experience With FTB:When FTB was released
Why You Would Like To Join:A nice friendly server to play with my friends
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i agree with the rules including the missing rule six

Additional info:i will be playing with 06koconnell, so you have to accept or deny both of us

Last edited:

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Experience With FTB: been playing since the FTB launcher was released
Why You Would Like To Join: nice server i can play with my friends
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? i agree to all of the the rules including the unwritten rule 6

Additional info: i will be playing with supermonkeyman3, so you have to accept or deny both of us
IGN:supermonkeyman3
Experience With FTB:When FTB was released
Why You Would Like To Join:A nice friendly server to play with my friends
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i agree with the rules including the missing rule six

Additional info:i will be playing with 06koconnell, so you have to accept or deny both of us

ADDED

MrPlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mrplayer
Experience With FTB: Havent played FTB modpack at all, though have played a lot with Technic / Tekkit / Voltz modpacks
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a small community server, to play with my friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I agree kind sirs, 6 <- O_O.

Duderis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Duderis
Experience With FTB:Not much experience with ftb, played alot on the technic pack before.
Why You Would Like To Join:Looking for a small community server to play with my friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yes i agree with the rules, six missing

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kasper227232
Experience With FTB: I've played modded minecraft for 2 years, i have lots of eperience with FTB aswell, used FTB for about 1 year and a half.

Why You Would Like To Join: Im looking for a Monster server that is whitelisted with no banned items, with people you can chat with, without the chat being destoryed by random tips and other people spamming. A calm small community.

Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes I read every single rule and i am agreeing to every single on of them.

Additional info: I live in Denmark im 15 years old (No Job ATM) So i have a lot of time to play on the server, only got school but thats nothing.