Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtargetpractice

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.
In that case, this isn't the forum you're looking for.

This is for bug reporting.
Well I'm here because it isn't working :D I've tried multiple different configurations; different slots in the tool forge, used the general creative modifier and the one that's locked to a tool. I've used a tool I built manually, one I've spawned in, one that I've spawned int he parts for and then built, and then all of the above but with a master level and it never lets me add creative modifiers and I'm for sure in creative mode.

mrtargetpractice

Jul 29, 2019
Also i should mention that some Forestry tree never grow past sapling for me. I've thrown some of them out but I do remember the Walnut tree I planted never actually grew after about a week in game and bonemealing it fully.

Beebo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I mention an issue before but didn't get a response, it's with the Fluid CraftingChamber from Extra Cells. I can't get ANY pattern into the chamber, and I'm to the point where I'm actually crafting with liquids (Tesseracts among other things).

Olafski

Jul 29, 2019
A few friends and I made a 3.1 server last friday. Love the 3.x version, especially the auto packager :)

There's 3 issues we've been having:

1. We have been having a "lot" of crashes much more than with 2.x). Whenever I throw a couple of stacks of items on the ground (which I regularly do when emptying barrels), the game just slows down and after about a minute we all get disconnected. No crash report. Sometimes I can still type 'stop' on the server console, sometimes I have to close it by killing the process.
  2. Also, when we place an Alchemical Chemistry Set, the server instantly disconnects us. Again no crash report as far as I can tell. Haven't been able to get around this, unless...
  3. ... I load the map in singleplayer. Then I can place the chemistry set and remove the stacks of items on the ground. However, when I then load the map in SMP again, I do not get quest credit for anything anymore. My friends do, but whatever I craft, I don't get credit. Not even with the 'manual detect' button.
Does anyone know if these things are known (I didn't find them in the search) or know of a workaround? I restored a backup of our map to be able to complete quests again, but we've been itching to try out Blood Magic for the first time and without alchemy that's kind of difficult.

I will comb through the forge logs again tonight to see if I can find anything helpful, but last night I couldn't find anything :(

Thanks in advance!

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm here because it isn't working :D I've tried multiple different configurations; different slots in the tool forge, used the general creative modifier and the one that's locked to a tool. I've used a tool I built manually, one I've spawned in, one that I've spawned int he parts for and then built, and then all of the above but with a master level and it never lets me add creative modifiers and I'm for sure in creative mode.
Not sure why its not working now :/

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I mention an issue before but didn't get a response, it's with the Fluid CraftingChamber from Extra Cells. I can't get ANY pattern into the chamber, and I'm to the point where I'm actually crafting with liquids (Tesseracts among other things).
The only recipes that work are ones that use a filled fluid container (Can/Bucket etc) in a crafting grid

You tried Water Bucket + Empty Can = Water Can. this isn't a valid recipe.
Likewise Tesseracts need to be in the Fluid Transposer not a crafting grid, so it wont work.

Beebo

Jul 29, 2019
The only recipes that work are ones that use a filled fluid container (Can/Bucket etc) in a crafting grid

You tried Water Bucket + Empty Can = Water Can. this isn't a valid recipe.
Likewise Tesseracts need to be in the Fluid Transposer not a crafting grid, so it wont work.
Okay, I got it working. I didn't realize that the entire of what I'm making goes in it. Thank you.

bolezub

Jul 29, 2019
"In Chapter 4, Bees and Trees, under industrial upgrades, the quest requires the player to craft various upgrades, however the Desert Emulation Upgrade is giving me a bit of an issue.

Just ran into same issue. Can't craft the Desert Emulation Upgrade.

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
I can't craft any of the emulation upgrades. for now i just take the items. throw them in the void and cheat one in.

bolezub

Jul 29, 2019
Just ran into same issue. Can't craft the Desert Emulation Upgrade.
Found the reason for the issue.
There is missing image for one of the components in my texture pack (Soartex) for Enviromental Processor. But you can craft it, it just doesn't show. If you have troubles completing try to swith to default textures. Hope this helps someone in the future.

aarondroidbryce

Jul 29, 2019
Are Bloodwoods supposed to overwrite blocks when they are grown.
This was the state of my floor after i removed the tree.
2014-07-02_09.51.32.png

Last edited:

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
Slime parts are turned off. So are paper parts. I have no idea why putting paper in would make slime parts.

Hmm, is there a point to the slimy sapling as a quest reward? I guess you can do other things like make slime blocks with it, but slime tool parts are the primary purpose of blue slime I think?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, is there a point to the slimy sapling as a quest reward? I guess you can do other things like make slime blocks with it, but slime tool parts are the primary purpose of blue slime I think?
Primary purpose would be the quest where you need several hundred of each colour.

sikentre

Jul 29, 2019
So i have played too the point where i have no quests to be accomplished in the "the end" and the last questline (doesnt remember what it´s called). But the problem is that it is only like 50 % done on the end... I dont know if that is a bug or just a trick of yours :p

D

Deleted member 38496

There's quite a few quests that only show up once you complete a quest line or craft certain items, so that's probably it.

scarycreepa

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I are playing on a server and are in the same party but when he completes a quest I don't get it either and the party is set to Multiple rewards

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I are playing on a server and are in the same party but when he completes a quest I don't get it either and the party is set to Multiple rewards
Double check that you're in the same party.
And that if you've invited him, and he accepted the invitation.[DOUBLEPOST=1404352571][/DOUBLEPOST]
So i have played too the point where i have no quests to be accomplished in the "the end" and the last questline (doesnt remember what it´s called). But the problem is that it is only like 50 % done on the end... I dont know if that is a bug or just a trick of yours :p
Most of the End quests won't be visible until you have other quests done.
If you have done 100% of everything except for Bragging Rights and The End, you should have all The End quests open.

Status
Not open for further replies.