Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmeeb

Jul 29, 2019
I am using version 2.1.9 and when someone tries to create a party, it outputs this into console (I clicked like 5 times)

perlguy

Jul 29, 2019
Making squid and chicken spawn eggs with blood magic, isn't completing the quest in a 2.1.6->2.1.8 world. I had done the chicken pre-upgrade, but the squid didn't work after going to 2.1.8. I reset both quests, and neither is working. I'll be using the HQM OP book to mark them complete, but if others run into this too, it might be worth mentioning in the changelog, etc.

D

Deleted member 38496

Making squid and chicken spawn eggs with blood magic, isn't completing the quest in a 2.1.6->2.1.8 world. I had done the chicken pre-upgrade, but the squid didn't work after going to 2.1.8. I reset both quests, and neither is working. I'll be using the HQM OP book to mark them complete, but if others run into this too, it might be worth mentioning in the changelog, etc.
It's a consume quest now, I believe.

Laurent Sauvé

Jul 29, 2019
"In Chapter 4, Bees and Trees, under industrial upgrades, the quest requires the player to craft various upgrades, however the Desert Emulation Upgrade is giving me a bit of an issue.
I have checked item IDs, and even tried using another recipe from the Gendustry wiki with no luck. I have also tried using a Normal Crafting Bench, Workbench (Thermal Expansion) as well as the crafting table from TC.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something?" from http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-hardcore-skyblock.41906/page-301#post-670372

Got the same problem and cant continue the bees quest.

Using 2.1.9 in single.

Thanks in advanced for any help

edit (12-06-2014): For the moment i use the edit from HQM to complete the quest until there is a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: bolezub

SpiritShooter1

Jul 29, 2019
I died and my world was deleted so I downloaded the pack but when I went to play on it no maps showed up. So I deleted it again and downloaded a map from the launcher. It still did not show up. Even after downloading the launcher again it still did not show. What should I do??

Waluigi

Jul 29, 2019
I just made a leadstone jetpack for the up up and away quest, and it didn't register that I had made it. I am in 1.1.9 playing on a multiplayer server.

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME !
I don't know what to do anymore.. and I don't want to reset and redo all of the quests I did already :(
Anybody got a solution?

Reactions: SpiritShooter1

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
In the end when I was crafting supreme pizza. each pizza counted for 2. so I just had to make 32 pizza

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also unable to finish the jetpack quest. I crafted it in a Tinker's construct crafting station. SSP.

Also, I'm no longer able to melt Ex Nihlo gravel (etc) ores in a steelworks high oven.

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm..... ok...
Updated my server from 2.1.6 to 2.1.9 and now all the quest progress is gone, it throw a array out of index error at the first start up. the second worked just fine...
any chance to get the quest progress back or is the OP book the only way?

Server Crash Report
http://pastebin.com/W8bcesQc

edit: Ok the quests are not connected. I guess I have to delete the player.dat file in the HQM world folder?

edit2: ok that didnt help either, how do i fix this?

Last edited:

Bhoqure

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i love this mod pack! Although recently today I decided i was going to start a lets play with agrarian skies and when i tried to re-download the map it literally doesn't even download the map anymore... I can't even find a place to download the map that is actually like Home sweet Home T.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The map download is linked on the first page of the forum thread for Ag Skies.

An updated Ag Skies with new quests and an SMP fix will be out this weekend.

Reactions: Yusunoha

Bhoqure

Jul 29, 2019
The map download is linked on the first page of the forum thread for Ag Skies.
An updated Ag Skies with new quests and an SMP fix will be out this weekend.

Sweet thank you! I have another map and I'm rearing to go!
I Litterally thought I was bored of minecraft and now Im back in thanks to Agrarian Skies!
Thank you once again for giving info that helped my situation and hope you have a very great day!

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get vacumn hoppers working when the players is not on the server? Having loads of entities flying around is bad for my server. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
He using chunk loaders?
Everything else is working. Just the vacumn hoppers do not suck items up when the player who placed them is not on the server. Either that or they are not placing the items they have sucked up into the designated chest

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.