Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blisslen

Jul 29, 2019
Running in 3.1.1, the Bragging Rights quest requiring the player to kill 100 hostile mobs had disappeared, after having appeared (When I was running 3.0.9) can anyone tell me the trigger for the quest so I can re-open it for completion? Also, for the bug part of it, when I tried to complete the quest for killing 100 hostiles (In 3.0.9) I killed a bunch of Angry Zombies from my autospawner. After killing about 20 of them, the quest for killing passive mobs was revealed, completed, and the hostile mob quest was gone. Any help?

Reactions: Mechman007

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
It's visible after you do the introduction for the hoarding quest.

IIRC you need to submit a stack. Then the big one is unlocked.
Yes, I've done all that in the 2.1.9 version, I've completed a couple, all the quests are unlocked, apart from the soulsand one. Still tells me there's 1 quest to unlock :S

Kilamity

Jul 29, 2019
In the most recent update, i rebuilt my house, but the logs i used in it always disappear when i relog. Also, my smeltery still resets when i relog D:

Zptwin3

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, for some reason when I try to make the spawn chicken eggs it wont work, also with the squid eggs. When I go to NEI and look at the recipe there is none for the Spawn Eggs. Does anyone know the problem ?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, for some reason when I try to make the spawn chicken eggs it wont work, also with the squid eggs. When I go to NEI and look at the recipe there is none for the Spawn Eggs. Does anyone know the problem ?
They are in NEI.
They use blood magic.
Check NEI again.

Godel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to very slightly modify the pack for it to be a bit more balanced/fair for Multiplayer.

When it comes to MP, one of the biggest probelm is sharing resources. But while each team can have their own island, each team can't have thier own nether. To compensate for this, I wanted toggle the ExNihilo config option to make the nether be a void dimension as well, so basically no one can have access to it, period.

However, since there are a COUPLE spoiler related things you NEED to get from the nether, I wanted to edit the quests that require spoiler related things and a couple rewards. I put B:UseEditor to true, but when I go in SSP to try to edit the quests, the book is completely empty.

e4fa347d60.jpg

Is there some bug preventing me from editing existing quests/rewards, or is there some lock in place and that is exclusively prohibited?
OR, of course, the possibility that I'm doing it wrong?

Last edited:

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
i just started agrarian skies today and i ran into a little annoyance. (minor note: i added the SPC mod to not have to worry about hunger issues.) i have encountered little lag spikes that either un-craft something i craft or dupe items. also i encounter a message in the log about the memory server being overburdened. i am running the latest version of the pack.

The flat map that states it being for beginners is not as big as i thought it would be.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
i just started agrarian skies today and i ran into a little annoyance. (minor note: i added the SPC mod to not have to worry about hunger issues.) i have encountered little lag spikes that either un-craft something i craft or dupe items. also i encounter a message in the log about the memory server being overburdened. i am running the latest version of the pack.

The flat map that states it being for beginners is not as big as i thought it would be.
You've modified the mod list.
Re-read the original post by JadedCat.
We can only help you if you're using the mod pack the way it was distributed. So no more mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1404692868][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm trying to very slightly modify the pack for it to be a bit more balanced/fair for Multiplayer.

When it comes to MP, one of the biggest probelm is sharing resources. But while each team can have their own island, each team can't have thier own nether. To compensate for this, I wanted toggle the ExNihilo config option to make the nether be a void dimension as well, so basically no one can have access to it, period.

However, since there are a COUPLE spoiler related things you NEED to get from the nether, I wanted to edit the quests that require spoiler related things and a couple rewards. I put B:UseEditor to true, but when I go in SSP to try to edit the quests, the book is completely empty.

e4fa347d60.jpg

Is there some bug preventing me from editing existing quests/rewards, or is there some lock in place and that is exclusively prohibited?
OR, of course, the possibility that I'm doing it wrong?
It is possible. I've done it, but I won't help you take the idea and JadedCats hard work for your own pack.

On a side note, it is extremely more grindy if you have a void nether. Have you tried the compressed dirt quest without the ender quarry in the nether?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I have a friend that I play with that is doing the compressed dirt quest without an ender quarry

It's all about the automation. This pack (quest lines) seems more about learning how to automate everything than actually rebuilding anything.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I have a friend that I play with that is doing the compressed dirt quest without an ender quarry

It's all about the automation. This pack (quest lines) seems more about learning how to automate everything than actually rebuilding anything.
True. But dirt in the Nether is a perfect spot for the Blood Magic Spells. And is much faster than 100 barrels at max speed.

Edit: autocorrect

pauletes

Jul 29, 2019
hello all,

Im getting a crash in use of the Autopackager...

after the crash i cant log in the saved game need to take out the mod.

Attachments

• crash-2014-07-07_04.03.06-server.txt
    25.4 KB · Views: 77

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I've had chest to chest with the ex nihilo dusts. But never had that error. And the blocks didn't cause it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.